Home > Forum > Search

Search: sidereal

Search for:
Topic/Post:
Topic started | Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
May 27, 2021 | (Cancer) rspicyb - Filter
In tropical astrology. i am technically a Gemini-Cancer cusp as i am born early in the morning of June 22. But my mercury and venus are both in my first house, which is Gemini. I feel like i am very much a Gemini and identify with it better than Cancer. I am also a Gemini sun in Sidereal. Is this a wrong way of thinking and interpreting myself? I just don´t identify with Cancer so much, my defensiveness is probably due to my Mercury Oppose Pluto bc i look for malevolence between the lines, and i ...
Display entire topic: From start | From latest post »
May 13, 2021 | (Virgo) astreo - Filter
DIVISIONAL CARDS (Natal Astrology)
Do you use Sidereal or Tropical astrology to draw the divisional charts? ...
January 30, 2020 | (Taurus) Iceblu333 - Filter
One of my favorite astrologers.
She´s a witch/astrologer.

She uses the Sidereal Zodiac. Or Vedic. ...
January 19, 2020 | (Taurus) MarvinReal - Filter
Mangal Dosha is the most misunderstood concept in astrology. Location of Mars in 1st, 2nd, 12th, 4th, 7th and the 8th house in the horoscope causes Mangal Dosha. It is believed to cause misfortune to the native post marriage. This dosha should be assessed from ascendant, Moon and Venus. It is known to be strongest from the Venus, little less strong from Moon and least strong from ascendant.

Why Mars is not considered good in these houses?

Mars in the second house of family & speech in ...
April 24, 2021 | (Virgo) Angirsonl - Filter
Sidereal chart (Natal Astrology)
I´ve heard and read about, sidereal chart, and sometimes I wonder... Is it really accurate? Some people say it is. ...
February 23, 2021 | (Libra) celestialgoddess33 - Filter
Hey there,

I have always been keen on learning various esoteric subjects and have been learning astrology myself for about 2 years or so. I have read many books, however, none of them gave me a satisfying answer.

My north node in Aquarius (Placidus house) made me very hard to connect with people and my childhood was spent in awe in exploring who I am. I think this is why I stepped inside the world of occultism and spirituality but still I am clueless when it comes in knowing what kind of ...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 1, 2019 | (Gemini) stigmí - Filter
Whats fake? (General Astrology)
I know astrology about 20 years, but time after time I am still confused and embarrassed about which way of using is most true and fit. There are many ways how to look at it and unfortunately in my case in every system I have planets in other house. In sidereal system, I have another signs. Many of us has same problem.
What about planets? For example pluto was explored recently. There was maybe just only one who decided - it will be Pluto? There are many asteroids that were also explored recent ...
January 24, 2021 | (Cancer) Lyrano124 - Filter
Sidereal astrology as default??? (Introduce Yourself)
Hi peeps of the interwebz. Can someone pls tell me if I can switch my personal info on my profile to sidereal instead of tropical??? Thanks! :2: ...
December 12, 2020 | (Taurus) Cynicaphy - Filter
Hello. If you´re looking to know more about the possible traits of your future spouse, check which planet holds the lowest degree in your Sidereal chart. I´ve only applied this to Sidereal, and I only use Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Saturn, and Jupiter.

The planet with the lowest degree is your Darakaraka, the indicator of the traits of who you will marry/partner up with.

Example:
• Melania Trump has Venus Darakaraka in Taurus, signifying a partner who is wealthy. Her Venus is with ...
August 14, 2020 | (Virgo) rohini moon - Filter
Let´s Talk EROS (General Astrology)
Back on the asteroid kick......

I was looking more into the Eros again, so I have him in my first house... I have remedial knowledge on asteroids as a Vedic person.....but using the sidereal system I have Eros in Scorpio - first house.

Was curious if any of the asteroid enthusiasts out here could tell me more about this?!

And also where is your Eros? Thoughts/opinions ?

:80: :4: ...
January 6, 2019 | (Cancer) Geodyk - Filter
Happy new moon in Capricorn (Introduce Yourself)
I signed up yesterday interested to discover if there was any other member who shared my exact birthday but alas not, albeit plenty who share the date.

Inspired by a welcome message from a member I´ve just spend a good half hour exploring this wonderful site and have found plenty of interesting information from which I deduce it is a labour of love.

I´ve been researching the esoteric for the last decade and am still evaluating my sidereal chart having been given a course on Vedic astrology ...
June 2, 2020 | (Taurus) ee33 - Filter
which chart do you guys usually prefer? sidereal vs topical (i think that´s the name!) i find it interesting my entire chart changes in my sidereal one! although i can´t figure out which fits me more!

my sidereal is gemini sun, scorpio moon, gemini mercury, scorpio ascendant with a scorpio/gemini stelium, replacing my original sagittarius and cancer stelium! ...
January 1, 2021 | (Sagittarius) zayvra - Filter
Greetings into the New Year! (Introduce Yourself)
vegan libra sun - leo moon- sagit asc

I just found the Ephemeris search,
it helps locate just how long the planets were near your actual birth-date.
I´m going with Sidereal, as it´s more exacting to the planets locations.
Great site, just lots to learn about, so many astro sites online.
Apparently Neptune can make you overeat?!

due to the westerns were constructed 2000 yrs ago,
and it´s all shifted since that fixed time.,
----
cravings of foods;
venus sweet foods
mars wants pr ...
December 1, 2020 | (Taurus) vicky1981 - Filter
11:11 time (Numerology)
hello to everyone!!My solar return chart that began at October has the local sidereal time at 11:11.I know that this number has great power but i dont know what it means in the local sidereal time.Coincidence or no ,it is weird.Anyone give me an opinion would be helpfull!! :177: ...
November 12, 2020 | (Cancer) ZynCitrus - Filter
Sidereal reading (Natal Astrology)
Can I get some vedic chart reading
I´m interested in Mo0Ju Yoga, and others :D Where is my money :P ...
November 4, 2020 | (Taurus) FlyingRedBear - Filter
I´m open to anything and everything. Not tied to any sentiment.

When it comes to my natal chart itself, Whole Sign Sidereal with a Lahiri Ayanamsha seems most on point. Having Neptune in the first house checks with having an amorphous self image and how fast I can read/feel out a room. The Libra 11th house is where I feel it falls apart slightly at first glance. But when I add Rahu to the lunar equation, and Lilith being in the 7th house, it checks out. The largest part that makes it first pl ...
September 15, 2020 | (Taurus) Petr9 - Filter
Heya,

I recreated entire ephemeris database ... and all 3 main re-search tools on Astro-Seek now work within bigger 3000-years time span 500BC - 2500AD and in both tropical & sidereal zodiacs:

Planet Returns on X°YY´ degree:
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/planet-ingresses-and-particular-degree-returns-calculator

Ephemeris Search Engine:
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/ephemeris-search-engine-astrology-planet-positions

Aspect Search Engine:
https://horoscopes.astro-seek. ...
Login
(Log in)
September 18, 2020 | (Taurus) Travelguy35 - Filter
My Sidereal chart? (Natal Astrology)
How can I interpret this? Never used this form before.

In normal astro I am Scorpio sun, arise moon, cap rising, sag mercury and venus so I wonder how much changes when comparing the whole charts of both types.. ...
Login
(Log in)
September 16, 2020 | (Taurus) Imanib - Filter
Have you found sidereal astrology to be more accurate for you and overall how do you feel about it? ...
July 25, 2020 | (Scorpio) Promethean_Soul - Filter
Katy Perry Scorpionic or Libran (General Astrology)
My sun sign Scorpio but always I try to understand real qualities of sign Scorpio. I have found Katy Perry the most Scorpionic chart I have ever seen. In her chart her sun, asc , moon , pluto , mercury and Saturn in Scorpio. She has sun conjunct with Pluto in Scorpio. Her south node is in Scorpio it shows in her previous life she had Scorpionic qualities. I just wonder do you think she has really Scorpionic qualities or libran. Because if she looks like libran and she has libran qualities then s ...
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2024
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »