Mangal Dosha, discussion invitation

January 19, 2020 at 08:59 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Mangal Dosha, discussion invitation
Mangal Dosha is the most misunderstood concept in astrology. Location of Mars in 1st, 2nd, 12th, 4th, 7th and the 8th house in the horoscope causes Mangal Dosha. It is believed to cause misfortune to the native post marriage. This dosha should be assessed from ascendant, Moon and Venus. It is known to be strongest from the Venus, little less strong from Moon and least strong from ascendant.

Why Mars is not considered good in these houses?

Mars in the second house of family & speech influences the eight house of longevity of marriage. In the fourth house, Mars may cause unhappiness in family life. Seventh house is the house of marriage. Presence of Mars in seventh house may mean aggression in marriage and in the twelfth house, it can have a bearing on sexual pleasures of married life.

Cancellation of Mangal Dosha

If Mangal dosha is found in both the matching charts, it gets cancelled. And if one chart has Mars in 1/2/4/7/8/12 house and the other has Saturn, Rahu or Ketu in any of these houses, still it gets cancelled.

Remedial Measures

Astrological remedies have been prescribed in Vedas for different afflictions or deficiencies in a horoscope. Manglik Dosha or Mangal Dosha too responds well to the Vedic remedial measures.
Dosha or Mangal Dosha too responds well to the Vedic remedial measures.

> Complete analysis of the horoscope for determining the strength and weaknesses of the chart.
> Assessment of Mangal Dosha
> Astrological Remedies for Mangal Dosha

https://www.indastro.com/astrology-…

(Using Sidereal zodiac, choice of ayanamsa important, and whole signs system)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 26, 2021 at 16:18
(Gemini) Neon_Mage
"It is believed to cause misfortune to the native post marriage."

I think that´s just called "being married".
April 26, 2021 at 16:11
(Taurus) nutelina » Rosincvist
>The Western Astrologers are smarter because they are not trying to get their complex proteins from bean-curd!

Is that a stab at veggieaters? :61:
April 26, 2021 at 10:48
(Gemini) Afroze » Rosincvist
@rosincvist thank you!! So I´m not doomed to a life without love this time around then? Prego > Ragu 🙈
April 26, 2021 at 10:02
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Afroze
:96:......I´ll refer to north node as Rahu because it alliterates with Ragu Spaghetti Sauce! The Western Astrologers are smarter because they are not trying to get their complex proteins from bean-curd! The Eastern Astrologers calculate more and are less likely to go insane! Western Astrology has the spectacular Mega-Sites.
Virgo is the other negative mutable sign besides Pisces, one of the best to have planets in! :95:
April 26, 2021 at 08:43
(Gemini) Afroze » Mythic
Hola fellow mangliks
The mangluckiest one of all is here 😎

No seriously. So according to Vedic astrology, my Mars, Jupiter and Saturn are all in my 1st house in Leo which is my rising sign. According to Western astrology though, my Mars, Saturn are in my 1st and Jupiter in 2nd all in Virgo. Which one is right? Also I was born on a Tuesday and plz don´t even get me started on my rahu and ketu 😂
January 27, 2020 at 21:42
(Pisces) Mythic
I have Mars in Virgo in the 4th house conjunct rahu. My partner also has 4th house mars in Libra so does this mean the harm is undone? Thanks Marvin.

I see the issues that come with having 4th house mars. So much aggression and action in the home is like a soldier stuck in the kitchen, hahaha. I just try to clean and do laundry and garden-work to get my energy out. The placement aspects my 10th house positively tho. I am motivated by the idea of owning property and I work hard to someday have a proud home life. I will likely try real estate after college.

P.S. I stay drunk but luckily I could never be lazy with astrology, LMAOOO

Peace. :36:
January 21, 2020 at 20:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"I just posted these topics for general awareness of it, since nobody on astro-seek did major information storming about that so far."

I get it, and that´s great that you do.

"There are lazy guys on this forum who knows something about it, but who heavily drink instead of doing vedic information campaign."

I see, haha. Well, we can replace them while they hit the bottle! Haha.
January 21, 2020 at 14:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Davis212
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I just posted these topics for general awareness of it, since nobody on astro-seek did major information storming about that so far. There are lazy guys on this forum who knows something about it, but who heavily drink instead of doing vedic information campaign.
January 21, 2020 at 14:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"I also think that Eastern Sidereal astrology (commonly known as Hindu/Indian/Vedic) is very fatalistic."

Oh, yes, indeed! But there are quite a few Vedic astrologers who have a more "Tropical" approach to Vedic, like Kapiel from KRS, Lada Duncheva, Marc Boney, Joni Patry,Sam Geppi, Ryan Kurczak, among others.

"But I saw some tremendously valuable things as well."

Oh, yes! There are many, many great things about Vedic astrology as well, if done correctly.

"I also posted a topic on Sade-Sati"

Yeah, I saw it. I´ll comment on it later on.
January 21, 2020 at 14:38
=====
Correction: Mars can aspect the 7th house not just from the 1st house due to the fact that it aspects the 4th, 7th, and 8th place from itself.
January 21, 2020 at 14:25
=====
I also think that Eastern Sidereal astrology (commonly known as Hindu/Indian/Vedic) is very fatalistic. But I saw some tremendously valuable things as well.

I also posted a topic on Sade-Sati
January 21, 2020 at 14:21
=====
Just don´t fall for it. REAL Astrology is about spiritual evolution, not about written-in-stone "fate". This fatalistic approach from Vedic is just but a HUGE business.
January 21, 2020 at 14:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
It is all bullshit, Marvin. Don´t fall for that. Just use the normal rules for assessing debilitation and "good dignity". Mars get debilitated in Cancer. And in Vedic astrology, Mars aspects the 4th, 7th, and 8th place from itself. So in order to aspect the 7th house, it would have to be in the 1st. But only if it is debilitated, can it really affect the 7th. And debilitation can also occur - besides the sign placement - by having bad aspects from other planets, such as Pluto and Saturn.

Really, this Mangal Dosha is just used to make money, as with sooooooooooooooooooo many things from Vedic Astrology as practiced in the India.

https://youtu.be/Kq2d7TzKoAY
YouTube
YouTube
January 21, 2020 at 10:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I got Mars in 12th. Horrible place :8: I don`t have much access to Mars`s energy to use for determination, will power and so on.
In the navamsa is in Cancer, i just can`t have a healthy Mars is this life time.
I did not suffer any bad misfortunes in marriage or otherwise, not yet anyway.
It is one of those placements that makes life difficult for sure.
January 21, 2020 at 05:02
(Cancer) TimeLord
Thank Marvin.
Yes I have Mangal Dosha.
Mars in 4th from both Venus n Moon.
So it´s quite strong.
May it´s causing delays in marriage.
But I want a happy and peaceful marriage life. :8:
January 21, 2020 at 04:25
(Virgo) rohini moon
in short...
best thing a manglik can do is find another manglik.
January 20, 2020 at 21:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
A refreshing alternative way to consider Manglik, and not let it unduly influence you for the worst scenarios that your mind can conjure up.
January 19, 2020 at 13:52
(Libra) leorising
i have Mangal Dosha

Mangal Dosha

Person is Manglik(High ).
Generally Manglik Dosha is considered from the position of Lagna and Moon in the birth chart. In the birth chart, Mangal is placed in Seventh house from Lagna, while in the Moon chart Mangal is placed in Eighth house.

For while , about remedies i can do this:
Remedies (based on Lal Kitab, can be performed after marriage)

Feed birds with something sweet.

:74:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »