Katy Perry Scorpionic or Libran

July 25, 2020 at 16:09 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Katy Perry Scorpionic or Libran
My sun sign Scorpio but always I try to understand real qualities of sign Scorpio. I have found Katy Perry the most Scorpionic chart I have ever seen. In her chart her sun, asc , moon , pluto , mercury and Saturn in Scorpio. She has sun conjunct with Pluto in Scorpio. Her south node is in Scorpio it shows in her previous life she had Scorpionic qualities. I just wonder do you think she has really Scorpionic qualities or libran. Because if she looks like libran and she has libran qualities then sidereal system may work better than tropical zodiac. My aim is not to show something tropical or sidereal better I think we need to take into consideration two system , I just want to find out truths.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
July 25, 2020 at 16:38
(Virgo) rohini moon » Promethean_Soul
Katy is alllllll Libra in sidereal. .

Remember, Librans are all about love...She kissed a girl and she liked it. :34: :45:
July 25, 2020 at 16:45
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » rohini moon
I don´t watch paparazzi magazine of celebrities. I am not interested in it. I wonder Katy Perry is kind to people like Libran or little bit secretive like Scorpio. Hillary Clinton has sun and asc in Scorpio and I saw many times when she speaks in her eyes I see very strong and fiery person. Hilary Clinton doesn´t look like libran for sure but I am not sure about Katy Perry.
July 25, 2020 at 16:50
(Pisces) N_thecat
"My sun sign Scorpio but always I try to understand real qualities of sign Scorpio. I have found Katy Perry the most Scorpionic chart I have ever seen. In her chart her sun, asc , moon , pluto , mercury and Saturn in Scorpio. She has sun conjunct with Pluto in Scorpio. Her south node is in Scorpio it shows in her previous life she had Scorpionic qualities. I just wonder do you think she has really Scorpionic qualities or libran."

Hahahaha, that´s funny and scary at once. I´ve seen Katy Perry´s chart a few times, and it always surprises me anyway... This is one of the craziest charts I´ve ever seen.

Scorpio influence shows a lot, can´t forget that she has dominance of 1,2 and 12 house in her chart.

She breaks all my beliefs about Scorpio and 12 house. Katy seems like a person who can´t control himself...It´s like "What you see is what you get" when you look at her, definitely not a "poker face" person :4: :3:. But maybe this is the effect of the 1st house? She´s got 4 planets there, especially the Moon in 1st can have that effect...

And this energy/aura around her...It is very disturbing. But just look at aspects in her chart - so many conjunctions and sextiles... When I see so many :191: in someone´s chart (and it doesn´t happen very often) I think "too much of a good thing". :41:
July 25, 2020 at 16:54
(Libra) leorising
katy perry hides crises from the public eyes :68:
July 25, 2020 at 16:57
Oh, that was in reference to her "break out hit" that was the name of it. My joke landed on deaf ears... :75: :61:
July 25, 2020 at 17:56
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » N_thecat
Nola some people love to represent their sun sign and have its qualities. I just wanted to see if a person has strong sun sign qualities , it means asc and moon in that sign and if more than it represents this sign qualities more. I just want to understand how Scorpio dominant person looks like. I don´t want to be Scorpio dominant and I am happy I have different planets in different signs. My leo moon and Sagittarius asc makes me energetic and generous and funny person. My Venus is in libra I have good relationships with people. My brother is Capricorn but his Venus is in Scorpio and he never forgives people eventhough he is very good person.
I think we can analyze such charts , another signs many planets in it. My aim is to find out if astrology works well or has some handicaps.
July 25, 2020 at 18:02
Deafness is bad , I am happy I am not deaf :2:
July 25, 2020 at 19:17
:61: me too. :37: :78:
July 25, 2020 at 19:21
(Aries) ram_goat » leorising
Yes, how many divorces now?
July 25, 2020 at 19:29
That is good to hear. Cheers :75: :117:
July 25, 2020 at 20:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
katy perry bleeds libra qualities through and through in her sidereal chart. the one thing scorpio she has going is her venus but even that is conjunct uranus making her not very scorpio in relationships in terms of clinginess but rather enjoys her freedom (ura). she does have south node scorpio in sidereal but its her 2nd house indicating some stability, foundation, and balance in her upbringing.

from her big bright eyes (scorpio eyes are more reflective like a snake, sometimes piercing like an eagle), curvy features and bubble gum pop star style, ditzy colorful attitude, love of relationships and the thrill of falling in love over and over, shes all libra.
July 25, 2020 at 20:39
(Libra) leorising » ram_goat
She will marry with Orlando Bloom
July 25, 2020 at 20:40
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » hh
Good analyse and comment. I will take advantage of it. Thank you :1:
July 25, 2020 at 21:08
(Scorpio) Angelina
I just don´t like Katy Perry so much, that it is difficult for me to discuss her:) But I should say, that I was very surprised to know she´s scorpio. She looks more like libra from her appearance, behaviour and even songs. But it can be her stage mask, I don´t know. And her eyes doesn´t look like scorpio for me personally
July 25, 2020 at 21:54
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » hh
Adulthood for Katy Perry has :178: intensity, girls have good air energy until college application time!
:164:bQ :160: There is a saintly side to her Plutonicity!
July 25, 2020 at 22:25
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Angelina
Angelina you have sun pluto conjunction in scorpio. that is remarkable. i want to know how it affects you? do you think this is hard aspect? do you feel yourself like scorpio or libra?
July 26, 2020 at 12:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I dont know enough about Katy Petty buy are you sure you are not confusing Libra traits with PISCEAN ones?
July 26, 2020 at 13:21
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » themagi
She has many planets in sidereal libra constellation.
July 26, 2020 at 13:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Promethean_Soul
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I understand that. But I was suggesting what you are piking up on that is "Libra" might actually be her Piscean and even Tauran characterstics.

From what little I know of her I don´t find her particularly Libra myself.
July 26, 2020 at 14:00
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » themagi
we need to ask her exboyfriends or orlando bloom. :1:
July 26, 2020 at 15:37
(Scorpio) Angelina » themagi
Her eyes easily could be called both Piscean or Taurus eyes:)
July 26, 2020 at 19:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
She has Neptune sesquiquadrating her MC. That makes her EXTREMELY Neptunian. Also has Sun in the 12th.
July 27, 2020 at 00:12
(Taurus) Tau77 » Promethean_Soul
what are your sidereal signs? btw Katy Perry looks very Libran to me :25:
July 27, 2020 at 05:37
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Tau77
My sidereal sign is libra :1:
July 27, 2020 at 18:49
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
https://www.birthdaygirlworld.com/b…
I think it is worth to read.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment