Let´s Talk EROS

August 14, 2020 at 18:07 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
Let´s Talk EROS
Back on the asteroid kick......

I was looking more into the Eros again, so I have him in my first house... I have remedial knowledge on asteroids as a Vedic person.....but using the sidereal system I have Eros in Scorpio - first house.

Was curious if any of the asteroid enthusiasts out here could tell me more about this?!

And also where is your Eros? Thoughts/opinions ?

:80: :4:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
August 14, 2020 at 18:47
(Cancer) Cancerman23
You´re probably attracted to Scorpios or people with lots of Scorpio in their chart. You may be attracted to men who seem intense & mysterious

My Eros is in Gemini in the 1st house. For me communication is very important when it comes to love.
August 14, 2020 at 19:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Eros is how you express your eroticism. Your sexual preference.

Its obvious to me even know i know Next to nothing about you that you are a very Eros person.....which makes sense since its in the first house and intense (Scorpio) in its expression.

I have it trine my Sun and in the 5th in Aquarius. Makes total sense. I am very playful about it (5th house) and Im definately uranian when it comes to my sexual desire - very much about freedom, rules and social norma out the window and not fitting the mold.

I´m basucalky a hermitic monk....but I see the Sun trine Eros as me being very open about my sexual preferences with people. Very comfortable with that side of me.
August 14, 2020 at 19:50
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
https://mysticmedusa.com/2013/12/…
I agree it´s more about your erotic experiences. Which you´d be the one to know how that unfolds. I don´t believe though it means your participate. I think sometimes you might just be a witness or observer.

For example: I have Eros in Aquarius in 7th house. Second Life Virtual Reality was a huge place where you just observed and witnessed the cultural diversity, Sexual Diversity, the Creativity of the imagination in what they would create through artistic abilities. In Saturn in Scorpio it seemed like the Writing Community was fixated on Erotica and flooding that from Millennial´s.

Sexual Entertainment was trying to take over different platforms. And obviously they started nipping that in the butt because people didn´t like it showing up everywhere and taking over the internet.

So it´s more of what your soul is learning about Scorpio in your experience. Since it deals with Pluto and the Physical body, I would think that could deal with tattoos, piercings, the mutilation of bodies with some people in the world. Not saying that´s your experience, but what I´ve seen from Millennial´s again. They push the norms of Scorpio and the physical body. Pretty much transformation of the physical appearance. Sexuality, Sensuality, and of course probably blended in with some of Taurus since make-up, hair dye, dying armpits different colors, eye brows glittered, there´s all kinds of Pluto sexuality themes you´re probably observing.
August 14, 2020 at 19:53
(Virgo) rohini moon » themagi
I know you are very knowledgable on this topic...

But is it just only about me? Or what I attract in life?
August 14, 2020 at 19:57
(Virgo) rohini moon » Cancerman23
Ehhh....maybe in my youth...I was. I do think males with heavy Scorpio placements mostly concerning - the moon, tend to be shady characters. I get along with them, but as a Taurus moon - opposing the scorpio moon I tend to get tired of the charade.
August 14, 2020 at 19:59
(Aries) ram_goat » themagi
I have AQ eros in 1st. I don´t like the usual descriptions of all things AQ.. like we´re all hippie free love kinksters down that BDSM tent at Burning Man... Most descriptions are lame and emphasize the wrong things and aim, I think, to shock more than to inform.

I´de say for AQ Eros- not into clingy, zero tolerance for drama, zero tolerance for games, "freedom" does not mean freedom to be a kinky deviant or degenerate, it´s about "freedom" to explore yourself and another person, to grow from it. Not to be locked into any rigid form of expression or pattern. Not to be locked in or imprisoned by fixed patterns. Love is like a suitcase- it´s an individual distinct possession, each person has their own, to carry their own belongings. It´s not a "communal" suitcase.. but at the same time, a suitcase ain´t worth a damn if it can´t travel.. if you can´t pick it up and go places with it that help you grow and learn. I think AQ generally likes "no static" also with AQ placements, there is a desire for smooth, easy, peaceful, and "no static".

AQ/Uranus affected things can be rather boring. Maybe that´s why writers are always trying to "sex it up" and make these placements sound as if they are some sort of freak show. I mean what´s more boring to another person than someone else´s growth and development?
It far more racy to read about deviant tendencies latent in some aspect or placement. But it´s not always honest or true.

Scorpio aspects and placements get this same stupid treatment. All this mystery and "woo" about them. As often as not, scorpionic types are weak, vile, debased, and pathetic. Just read the posts many scorp sun people make in here- such topics, such trash. So little clarity about these people.

August 14, 2020 at 20:00
(Virgo) rohini moon » goldenlion32
I have no tattoos or piercings. At all. Other than my ears. None of that ever was appealing for me - on myself.

Now dying hair. .yes, plenty of that in my youth...lol. Plenty of bleach....
August 14, 2020 at 21:04
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » ram_goat
Well it´s a fascinating thing when we have North Node Aquarius and Eros Aquarius. I´ve been around some strange situations in my life with Uranus in Libra as well since that is our Generations goal to break the barriers of Aquarius relationships. Which I don´t participate, but I can say I´ve gone to parties, bonfires, different situations where anything goes and I just might role my eyes, have a moment of "WTF", and "WTH was that!" And now in 2020, I´m just kind of like "Whatever!" I just know expect the most bizarre situations and action. :32: Now what happens in Saturn in Aquarius and Jupiter in Aquarius when it conjuncts our Eros in Aquarius. Then Aquarius Pluto conjuncts it at some point. The "Roller Coaster" already began in 2020 for a short-time.
August 14, 2020 at 21:06
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » rohini moon
What happen in Saturn in Scorpio and Scorpio Pluto. Maybe you just have to remember.
August 14, 2020 at 21:07
(Aries) ram_goat » goldenlion32
I just might role my eyes, have a moment of "WTF", and "WTH was that!" And now in 2020, I´m just kind of like "Whatever!" I just know expect the most bizarre situations and action

I think you just described what it feels like tolerating the entire
pluto-scorp generation, right there.
August 14, 2020 at 21:10
(Pisces) N_thecat
I have Eros in :172:, at the end of 10th house...I am not surprised - I see a lot of asteroids in my 10th or 8th house. :25: I admit - it scares me sometimes...

Eros :198: my Neptune and :192: Pluto.
August 14, 2020 at 22:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
No, I wouldn´t consider myself particularly kinky at all. I agree with you, it´s more about having "attachment-free" interactions with people. Which doesn´t mean lack of connection....just karmically clean and allowing the individual to go on their journey and express themselves. Well, at least with me.

RahiniMoon : I´d say it´s about you. That´s how I see all planets and asteroids.

I just checked you chart and you have Sun square Eros. Makes total sense just based on your pics is astroseek. Makes for a person that´ll be particularly keen on showing their eroticism. Goes in-line with your Eros in the first.

Your other Eros aspect is to Neptune (conjunction). So I´d expect all the neptunian traits to be associated with your Eros.

Btw I´m full of crap, my Eros is in the 4th house not 5th. Which makes much more sense, since I´m definately very cancerian when it comes to sex.

I have Eros semi-square Jupiter and Uranus. Squaring Pluto, sextiling Saturn and semi-sexitling Neptune.

You´d think I´d be this very sexually active person, specially since the Sun and ASC are trining Eros as well.....

This is nice food for thought. My stance towards astrology is taht 80% of all content out there, usually misses the mark. And you gotta contrast what you read with your own experience. I´m gonna try and check some charts to see if I get more info on this asteroid.
August 14, 2020 at 22:59
(Aries) ram_goat » themagi
Which doesn´t mean lack of connection....just karmically clean and allowing the individual to go on their journey and express themselves. Well, at least with me.

That is also a very good description..
August 14, 2020 at 23:12
(Virgo) rohini moon » N_thecat
HER EROS IN TAURUS:
Cosmically activated by green from the Earth. The Eros-in-Taurus girl is brought alive by emerald, jade, greenstone, green tourmaline and peridot. Think like her, think green. She wants to hear: I’m here to stay. The woman with Eros in Taurus longs for a man who is the epitome of assurance and stability. She comes undone easily with jittery guys, tantrum-throwers and manipulators of girls. The man of her dreams must relish the non-stop slog to score his goals and feather their nest. Her fantasy is that of the insatiable sensualist at home and the dignified patriarch type everywhere else. She is naturally drawn to the mature, manly end of the male spectrum as opposed to the rowdy or uncertain iconoclast

---

Found that blurb :1:
August 14, 2020 at 23:14
(Virgo) rohini moon » ram_goat
HIS EROS IN AQUARIUS:
Cosmically activated by the weird fragrances, the avant-garde, hard-to-find scents that are talking points in themselves, Eros in Aqua loves metallic and/or fruity fragrances. He wants to hear: You’re not like the other guys. Socially progressive, Eros in Aquarius believes in love Utopia. He can appear unfeeling because his romantic ideals involve mind enmeshment. His heart only softens with intellectual equality. He is incapable of playing loyalty-testing games to ensure that he is able to let his guard down. The cant of romance bores him senseless. Eros in Aquarius can forget your birthday, let alone love anniversaries, but show the deepest tenderness in unexpected ways. He is easily bored with social convention – drive him away quickly by making such obligations an essential part of your relationship.

No idea if you agree or not but i found that ;)
August 14, 2020 at 23:29
(Aries) ram_goat » rohini moon
I saw that one too.. it´s the kind of description I don´t like. Shallow.

Cosmically activated by the weird fragrances, the avant-garde, hard-to-find scents that are talking points in themselves, Eros in Aqua loves metallic and/or fruity fragrances.

What the fuck does that even mean?

>He wants to hear: You’re not like the other guys.

Leo & Scorpio & Aries want to hear this. AQ couldn´t give a fuck.
But unlike Leo, Scorp and Aries, AQ is alright if you are not like all the other girls..

>Socially progressive,

Yeah but so are half the other signs.. big deal.

>Eros in Aquarius believes in love Utopia.

What does this even mean? What is the opposite of a "love Utopia"?
For that matter what´s a love utopia? A place? A type of relationship?
Who doesn´t want "ideal" in this domain?

>He can appear unfeeling because his romantic ideals involve mind enmeshment.

Again, like any other air sign..

>His heart only softens with intellectual equality.

Somewhat true.

>He is incapable of playing loyalty-testing games to ensure that he is able to let his guard down.

Somewhat true. A better way to say it is "refuses to participate, either on the giving or the receiving end.."

>The cant of romance bores him senseless.

Meh. who could this not be said of, given enough time..

>Eros in Aquarius can forget your birthday, let alone love >anniversaries, but show the deepest tenderness in unexpected ways.

AQ is actually quite sentimental..

>He is easily bored with social convention

True. More precisely, bored with *narrow* social convention..

>drive him away quickly by making such obligations an essential part >of your relationship.

No more so than any other sign..

August 15, 2020 at 00:37
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
According to the Lots/Parts calculator I have Eros at `7´ of 2nd house
According to Serennu Asteroid Ephemeris I have Eros at aught degree :181: :193:Pleiades from the fifth house
Good thing it wasn´t named for Eris the mother of monsters! :47: :10: :115: :10: :47: :10: :85:
Lots and asteroids are where my past-life Howweird Phillips Lovecraft was fated to be screwed-up!
August 15, 2020 at 00:39
(Pisces) N_thecat » rohini moon
>"Cosmically activated by green from the Earth. The Eros-in-Taurus girl is brought alive by emerald, jade, greenstone, green tourmaline and peridot. Think like her, think green. "

:32: :4:
August 15, 2020 at 00:46
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » ram_goat
I love the nice fragrance of white wines, teas, and flowers. The description kind reminds me of when I was 23 and had a bottle of August Sebastian White Zinfadel running through be blueberry farm barefoot in a thunderstorm with my guy friends at a Party. Then drinking some moonshine. Then one of my friends and I went to the Pier and laid down in the middle of it and watched the 25 foot waves from both sides touch each other and listening to the thunderstorm, while day dreaming and talking about philosophy.
August 15, 2020 at 01:01
(Pisces) fishscales
I have Eros in Capricorn..

It´s business time...

https://youtu.be/AqZcYPEszN8
YouTube
YouTube
August 15, 2020 at 01:04
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
Nah I can see how Eros in Cap fits for me...

I do take relationships pretty seriously...

And it does seem like I´ve always felt that being in a successful relationship was a duty, or social obligation I had to fulfill in order to be "complete", both inside and out...
August 15, 2020 at 01:06
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » fishscales
does she wear a business suit to bed. lol that video is funny.
August 15, 2020 at 01:09
(Aries) ram_goat » goldenlion32
maybe the other side of eros in cap??
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 15, 2020 at 01:12
(Pisces) N_thecat » ram_goat
I remember that... :2: "Secretary" :61:
August 15, 2020 at 01:18
(Pisces) fishscales » goldenlion32
No my wife is mostly the ratty old t shirt to bed type like the girl in the video..

She has one that says "Killin it"...she got it from some girl at work or something...such a dumb shirt...and it doesn´t suit her all...which makes it all the more amusing...
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »