Let´s Talk EROS

August 14, 2020 at 18:07 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
Let´s Talk EROS
Back on the asteroid kick......

I was looking more into the Eros again, so I have him in my first house... I have remedial knowledge on asteroids as a Vedic person.....but using the sidereal system I have Eros in Scorpio - first house.

Was curious if any of the asteroid enthusiasts out here could tell me more about this?!

And also where is your Eros? Thoughts/opinions ?

:80: :4:

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
January 15, 2021 at 19:39
(Virgo) LotusStar
In Libra 12 house, definitely it has a Neptunian flavour, but is hidden and comes out in private. I have read Libra Eros gives a strong appreciation for art and beauty and this is true too. It´s sextile Saturn, I like someone reliable and not too immature.

I haven´t noticed it to be a big player for me in synastry though, except when it was conjunct someone´s ascendant and chart ruler. They had rising, Venus and Pluto in Libra in the first house, on my Eros. I found them very good looking, but I suppose it´s hard not to be with that kind of placement.

Interestingly, have read it can also show the traits that turn us off - like the negative expressions of that sign are turn offs.
January 15, 2021 at 18:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Eros in 7th House

Square to Mercury- this seems fitting, i have/had a hard time to verbalize what i sexually need.

Square to Jupiter- i have to guess here. I think it means my sexual growth is blocked

Trine to MC- No Idea. Maybe a similar effect, like to the Ascendant?
January 15, 2021 at 18:01
(Aries) Wolfmoon
An Asteroid thread I missed...

Eros exact conjunct my Asc in Aqua. Opposite my moon.

Mychristianphsycic says:

"People with Eros conjunct the Ascendent will exude erotic vibes. If you feel an erotic quality from a person, he may have Eros conjunct the Ascendant. A person exudes what conjuncts his Ascendant, for better or worse. For the lucky Eros conjunct the Ascendant native, he attracts people as honey to a bee."

Hmm... in my younger days I would agree.
January 15, 2021 at 16:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Eros in Aquarius, 4th house, conjunct South Node, Mercury and Jupiter. Psyche in Virgo (11th), :193: Ceres (I´ve got a frickin´ :193:!), 2 degree orb for a sextile with :159: in 1st.

Like Ram and Fishscales insightful interpretations (for Aqua) because I haven´t got any, myself. :3:

This post sponsored by "Compton´s Beef Farm"
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 15, 2021 at 12:07
(Leo) Marcos98
My Lot of Eros is at 4th house, in Gemini. Mercury is in Leo at 06, combustion and retrograde. What do you have to consider about?
August 16, 2020 at 17:16
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
This is one time I definitely have to go with the cover..

That voice...

Beautiful arrangement and production too..
August 16, 2020 at 16:42
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » fishscales
I like The original version by The Hollies better.

“ The Air That I Breathe”
YouTube
YouTube
August 16, 2020 at 15:40
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » fishscales
Ouch...I felt those lyrics...so true yet so codependent that is frightening :).

For once, a Cap Eros seems like more fun :61:
August 16, 2020 at 15:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user easierwithpractice, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My Eros is in Capricorn, all my long-term partners were very prudent with their resources or aspired to gain more or had their back covered (wealthy parents or supporters). Or if the person was poor as a church mouse it didn´t show in their appearances.
August 16, 2020 at 15:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » stigmí
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
What you mean its ooposite? What is ooposite?

And yikes-erini!!! :39:

You seem to have found your match then!!! Or someone even "worse" :3: haha
August 15, 2020 at 11:40
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Leo Moon
Oh look at that twin babies on the North Node Gemini, and Venus in Cancer (mom) evolving into the mother of twins. I thought a deer was a blessing coming towards you.
August 15, 2020 at 11:38
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Leo Moon
It´s starting to make sense now Eros in Capricorn conjunct my 6th house Vertex in Capricorn. Must be my friends are teaching me something here! :61:
August 15, 2020 at 11:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » stigmí
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Eros conj Nessus? Yikes :39:

Well at least it´s in Cancer I guess to protect the poor fool who dares cross your path :4:
August 15, 2020 at 11:34
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » ram_goat
Oh yes...I forgot kind of like 50 shades of Grey! :61: Although, if I remember the reviews, they Capricorn´s all stated, the author had it all wrong. :32:
August 15, 2020 at 11:15
"Tuesie lost her Eros at the vets at six months old."

Bahahaha

And LeoMoon easily gets "Best Of Thread" for that one...

"Lost her Eros"...

:61: :61:
August 15, 2020 at 09:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Eros in Virgo conjunct Pluto/NN.

Sextile Mercury/Neptune in Scorpio.

Trine Jupiter/Venus in Capricorn.

Square the Sun in Sagittarius.

My 15th ex girlfriend, a librarian, said she would only have sex with me in a European city.

So I took her to the library and we both went to the Class 914 section.

She was in heaven.

I had my way...
August 15, 2020 at 08:44
(Gemini) stigmí
I spent few days in asteroids to find some thread to make sense of these small rocks... :23: :15:
I dont know yet what think about it. Because the meaning of them is still creating and for example somebody named asteroid Eros but not because of what in life of people represents Eros but with some coincidence... So if I would agree with "nothing happened by mistake" then I can accept that it has some influence to me or represent something that is close to human nature...
And EROS...is described often only like big erotic thing, but the story about Eros and Psyché has something another to do with this. It is story about love that cant be seen, just felt. It is about deal, trust and also secret that cant be violated, or that love would be lost. Because with desire to know or to see more, you are pushed into loss and into many lessons to get back...and so on....it is very interesting, you should read about it x))

btw.. I have eros in cancer 7th house conj nesuss x)) in asp to saturn, uranus, pluto...maybe thats why I like this story so much...I often listened to this when I was child (its like fairytale)
August 15, 2020 at 07:06
(Virgo) rohini moon » Leo Moon
And he´s still alive and kickin´ at 96!
August 15, 2020 at 07:04
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » fishscales
What´s the song for Eros in Pisces, Fish? :4:
August 15, 2020 at 07:03
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Look what ran across the grass below my balcony.

A doe with two little ones.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 15, 2020 at 06:59
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » rohini moon
The Price is Right! Come on down!
August 15, 2020 at 06:55
(Virgo) rohini moon » Leo Moon
Bob barker :61: :61: :61: I love bob.
August 15, 2020 at 06:53
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » rohini moon
Ha ha.....Tuesie lost her Eros at the vets at six months old.

Bob Barker says Spay and Neuter Your pets. I agree.
August 15, 2020 at 06:50
Same sign/house position as mine...
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »