Sidereal astrology as default???

January 24, 2021 at 05:24 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Lyrano124
Sidereal astrology as default???
Hi peeps of the interwebz. Can someone pls tell me if I can switch my personal info on my profile to sidereal instead of tropical??? Thanks! :2:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 26, 2021 at 14:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I think that there is no way to choose sidereal as default.
You have to switch it every time.
January 26, 2021 at 14:18
(Cancer) Lyrano124 » Moon_Queen
Exactly, I just wanted my sidereal signs to show up on my profile page. Unfortunately, that does not seem to be possible (yet?), I really hope the AstroSeek developers add that feature. Thanks for your help everyone and I wish you all a great day.
January 30, 2021 at 16:50
(Gemini) RedPixyRose » Lyrano124
Same! I even deleted my account and created a new one in the hopes that it would possibly give me the option to set it as my default. Still didn´t work.(I even tried going to vedic specific sites to see if it would show up or give me the option to make it my default their. Nope. As of now every site I have found uses Western as the default with no option to change it.) My sidereal is so much more on point then my western. I decided until I can find a way to do that somewhere. I´m just going to save both of my charts in my database so I don´t have to recalculate them every time I want to look at them. I really don´t understand why these options don´t seem to be available anywhere.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »