She uses the Sidereal Zodiac. Or Vedic.
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Page: / 34 

Sort posts:
January 30, 2020 at 01:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hmm..she might give you stitches. :)
January 30, 2020 at 02:05
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » ancient_astrology
Thanks for your input.

What´s your thoughts on the aspects and Corona Virus?
January 30, 2020 at 02:06
You can private message me about the witchcraft aspects if that´s more comfortable to you.

I´m very curious
January 30, 2020 at 02:07
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » goldenlion32
Naa, I doubt it.

She is ok.

I like to learn about the planets ruling herbs and sstones. Possible folk remedies....

So I´m very curious in stuff as this.
January 30, 2020 at 02:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ancient_astrology
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oh calm down.

Now how do you know someone else that works for him or trained by him didn´t teach her. Just like Jeffrey Wolf Green doesn´t teach anymore, but other people teach and contune his work.
January 30, 2020 at 02:12
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Happily, I don’t drink Corona. So until there is a Guinessvirus, I’m ok! :2: :36:
January 30, 2020 at 02:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
=====
I think he´s jealous cause we don´t know his training or certificate either. You get a foreign astrologer, and he debunks them. Some of them foreign astrologers have more information then the general public depending on where they reside.
January 30, 2020 at 02:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Leo Moon
=====
Indie Pale Ale... :61:
January 30, 2020 at 02:14
"Robert Zoller is an esteemed medieval astrologer. He used to give an online course, but he has been very ill for at least the past 10-15 years and hasn´t been practicing."

She is much older than she appears to be, I think she also studied with an astrologer who taught about ancient Babylon astrology years ago.... I´d have to go back and look at previous videos of hers and with other astrologers...

I watched so many videos I´ve forgotten some of her certifications... at this point I listen to all Astrologers perspectives even If i dont like them, as i may learn something new.

But since you are so passionate about this certain astrologer; I really want your input on this.

I will continue to watch her but I like every perspective.

So, Please enlighten me.
January 30, 2020 at 02:17
I take no insult to his claim.

I just want his input. And his perspective on the aspects and possible solutions or remedies...
January 30, 2020 at 02:19
Krasi in the video gave possible remedies via the ruling planet in regards to the herbs the planet ruled.

I listen to all perspectives even small, just for considerations.

So any information is good for me.
January 30, 2020 at 02:20
Do you have any other input?
January 30, 2020 at 02:27
Edited previous post^, posted at "20:14"

If the time stamp reads the same in your area.
January 30, 2020 at 02:28
Are you alive or are you typing a book response?
January 30, 2020 at 02:32
=====
I think the best remedy is taking care of your health. Wash your hands thoroughly. I used to be a nurse aide. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Gloves, Masks, Robes, Quarantine. I was with a person who SARS and never caught it, and other diseases. If you know about the procedures, clean your home thoroughly with a good product that kills germs. I´ve used Clorox Wipes. You can always wear a gas mask, or goggles. Any Pharmacy has everything you need.

Fortunately, if you´re not around anyone whose been to China, I doubt you´ll get it.

Don´t chew on pencils or pens. Use a paper towel to turn on faucets in public or the door handle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

I´m sure you can read all kinds of stuff on infection control.
YouTube
YouTube
January 30, 2020 at 02:37
=====
I personally believe in the power of prayer, just because I´ve seen it work in I.C.U. and Nursing Homes etc. Fortunately, worrying about it, and focusing on it is the matter of law of attraction.

I´ve seen as a nurse aide, the more you focus on being sick and helpless, the more you kind of add to the situation. I noticed this with M.S. patience. You don´t need any magical potion, materialistic thing, and this becomes the placebo effect. This is why they sell a lot of products and call it "Spiritual" since if people give it power, then it must be saving them.

It´s all in what you believe. The world sells all your kinds of snake oil for a good price.
January 30, 2020 at 02:38
Lol, I know that. I mean from an astrological perspective.

Alchohol destroys the makeup of viruses. That´s the only way to fight any virus.

I like to look at things Astrologically.

My point in posting the video was to point out what caused the event.

She says that it was the Saturn/pluto and moon transits.

Astrologically she also gave the astrological herbs to remedy the planetary effects...

I would think that that would help out anyone who was studying the transits that caused this plague.
January 30, 2020 at 02:42
I personally want to know what plants herbs and stones the planets rule and why.

I´m not saying you can cure cancer with the herbs. But I think the Virus is clearable. It´s just really a bad cold that can kill.... and you have to let it pass.

So maybe the herbs can help sooth the symptoms. Who knows, I just like information
January 30, 2020 at 02:44
I think you just wanted to start a shit storm tonight. Buddy....

Well I´m not drunk today. Try Friday when Saturn finally leaves my freaking 3rd house. It´ll be a celebration. For the 3 years of hell it put me through.

So, No drama today.

But I´m still interested in your input.
January 30, 2020 at 02:51
=====
Well if you look at my North Node Cancer/South Node Capricorn it is one of the health axis. Which I can tell you is why I was a nurse aide, besides Pisces/Virgo Pluto. Both are related to the Illness.

So technically yest the Capricorn/Cancer Eclipses would shoot of health issues, which I´ve had some this year in the 6th house/12th house axis, and Virgo/Pisces axis.

Saturn/Pluto is both in Capricorn so yes, Jupiter in Capricorn would expand. But you need the fire in there for fevers, infections.

Obviously Pisces is going to be chemicals, medications, poisons. Dealing with the water or liquid in the brain.

Scorpio obviously (Blood)

Gemini/Aquarius/Libra are your Air elements which end up being what their talking about so with Saturn in Aquarius coming in the picture, it would have a lot to do with Airborne sickness. Which you just watched with Aquarius transits it´s when it became public and all of a sudden spreading fast, with Mars in Sagittarius transit, as well as Aries in Chiron (Wounding of the head) Uranus in Taurus (Throat, nose, ears).

Then you have to look at the geographical location chart I believe for mass astrology. Since the geographical area is where this main problem resides.

Then you have a few individuals in Germany which is having a Saturn in Capricorn Return and Aries in Chiron Return.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/cou…

You have America with a few cases in the Capricorn Pluto in the chart and going into the Pluto Return.

But then you have to understand every city has their own chart. When it began or it´s birth. Which is all different.

I think most cultures are evacuating their citizens and most likely quarantine them for a certain amount of time.

Although, pretty much medical astrology can answer a lot of this if you look it up.
January 30, 2020 at 02:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
Never tried this, and don´t know the guy, but he´s telling people to use Silver.

YouTube
YouTube
January 30, 2020 at 02:55
Yea, but still maybe the herbs provided in the video can sooth someone´s symptoms until the virus clears a person.

It looks just to be a very bad cold.

So the provided herbs may actually help...

The astrological advice as to why in the video was helpful as well...

Dammit, now I want a drink....

You made me do this Anchient!

But you wanted it :21:
January 30, 2020 at 02:59
=====
Oh you don´t need a drink. Just chew some Nicotine Gum like myself. Well I´m not liking it´s in Germany. I´m in the Netherlands, and I can tell you if it starts coming around here thick I´m going back to Michigan. At least I can die in my own culture. :61:

I´m just going to focus on being healthy and it´s not coming near me.
January 30, 2020 at 03:01
Silver is a metal of the moon... I dont see how that... especially not eating it will remedy ails caused by Pluto and Saturn.

Also, Milk is an internal remedy for the moon ails... but pluto rules viruses... not the Moon.

Being that this virus is passable...

Maybe her advice is legit for people who are exposed and sick and have no other options... it wouldn´t hurt to try it if you are already sick.

Lastly, She´s not selling it to you... so it is what it is... her advice was free.

Maybe a last ditch effort, that gives you enough "Positive Vibes" to pass the sickness...

You dont have shit else to do when you are already sick with the virus.
January 30, 2020 at 03:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
See the problem is if the Virus is fast, how is a herb going to stop it. And I think I saw a video someone was telling people drink garlic liquid and it didn´t work. The chinese are usually all about herbs and natural medicine, so you´d think these people were already trying it.

Then some people are just stupid and start eating too much of it and make themselves sick from different plants and remedies and have no clue what they´re doing.

Disclaimer: Not responsible if you use herbs or anything listed on this article. At your own risk. Just for the sake of what someone put out there, but are they an authority? Not really sure because it´s social media.

https://www.herbalprepper.com/herbs…
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »