Katy Perry Scorpionic or Libran

July 25, 2020 at 16:09 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Katy Perry Scorpionic or Libran
My sun sign Scorpio but always I try to understand real qualities of sign Scorpio. I have found Katy Perry the most Scorpionic chart I have ever seen. In her chart her sun, asc , moon , pluto , mercury and Saturn in Scorpio. She has sun conjunct with Pluto in Scorpio. Her south node is in Scorpio it shows in her previous life she had Scorpionic qualities. I just wonder do you think she has really Scorpionic qualities or libran. Because if she looks like libran and she has libran qualities then sidereal system may work better than tropical zodiac. My aim is not to show something tropical or sidereal better I think we need to take into consideration two system , I just want to find out truths.

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
August 28, 2020 at 07:37
(Gemini) stigmí » Promethean_Soul
Yes definitely : ) Secrets of universe are the best..
August 27, 2020 at 21:56
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » stigmí
Actually i usually have good mood and very rarely my mood is down. At that time i prefer to read something and watch documentaries. :4:
I just don´t like to create drama and i have no drama , everybody has their own problems, better to talk with people about secrets of universe. I am more interested in that :1:
Stigmi scorpions are very strong and energetic when they find our secrets of universe. I started to learn astrology and this gives me so much energy because i am finding out many secrets. This is amazing :1: btw your moon and asc is Sagittarius , so your mood must be always good and you i guess like to laugh or smile :1:
August 27, 2020 at 21:47
I dont know any scorpio who looked depressed, at least not on public (maybe alone).. They are always very energic people, very intense in attention and interest...also very social entertainers...with great specific humor...
Also my father was scorpio : ) those dark waters i read only after his death in his poems...he also didnt like sadness and depression...he avoided it..
So I understand you : ) but I also hope that you dont hide bad mood or sadness somewhere in you, to skip on you suddenly in other time when you welcome it no more :-D
August 27, 2020 at 20:48
Just kidding. :2: so many scorpion traits in think not so good , i know someone whose asc and sun sign Scorpio and many planets stelium in scorpio but he is little bit depressed. Actually i don´t like depressed personality. I am happy I have many fire elements in my chart and this helps me to not be depressed. :27: :1: long long time ago i prohibited myself to have bad mood and being sad. Seriously :4:
August 27, 2020 at 20:43
Why?? :-D its nice...never give up...
BTW... One of my friends has very similar chart and also her character is very similar... She has sooo much energy...she heals people...
August 27, 2020 at 20:27
Yeah in this video she is quiet scorpion. :1: but i started to be scared of scorpions after this video eventhough i am sun scorpio :4:
August 27, 2020 at 20:20
(Gemini) stigmí
I have no doubt about her x)) about her scorpio soul...

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
August 27, 2020 at 05:17
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » N_thecat
Yes yes true yesterday it was in Sagittarius sign , i am getting older , i can never be Sherlock Holmes , poor me :42: :4: case is opened again Nola because of you :4:
August 27, 2020 at 05:14
(Pisces) N_thecat » Promethean_Soul
But that baby has Moon in :179: :61: :3:
August 27, 2020 at 05:12
Moon is in Scorpio and it shows she has Scorpionic mom. Ok case is closed. :75: We can look at another problems to solve them. :4:
August 27, 2020 at 05:10
(Pisces) N_thecat » Promethean_Soul
I think that this girl has :178: Moons parents :61: :61: :61:
August 27, 2020 at 04:59
Now new question she is scorpion mom or Libran mom? :1:
August 27, 2020 at 04:37
(Pisces) N_thecat
http://www.justjared.com/2020/08/…

It´s a GIRL ! :20:
July 27, 2020 at 18:49
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
https://www.birthdaygirlworld.com/b…
I think it is worth to read.
July 27, 2020 at 05:37
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Tau77
My sidereal sign is libra :1:
July 27, 2020 at 00:12
(Taurus) Tau77 » Promethean_Soul
what are your sidereal signs? btw Katy Perry looks very Libran to me :25:
July 26, 2020 at 19:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
She has Neptune sesquiquadrating her MC. That makes her EXTREMELY Neptunian. Also has Sun in the 12th.
July 26, 2020 at 15:37
(Scorpio) Angelina » themagi
Her eyes easily could be called both Piscean or Taurus eyes:)
July 26, 2020 at 14:00
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » themagi
we need to ask her exboyfriends or orlando bloom. :1:
July 26, 2020 at 13:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Promethean_Soul
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I understand that. But I was suggesting what you are piking up on that is "Libra" might actually be her Piscean and even Tauran characterstics.

From what little I know of her I don´t find her particularly Libra myself.
July 26, 2020 at 13:21
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » themagi
She has many planets in sidereal libra constellation.
July 26, 2020 at 12:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I dont know enough about Katy Petty buy are you sure you are not confusing Libra traits with PISCEAN ones?
July 25, 2020 at 22:25
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Angelina
Angelina you have sun pluto conjunction in scorpio. that is remarkable. i want to know how it affects you? do you think this is hard aspect? do you feel yourself like scorpio or libra?
July 25, 2020 at 21:54
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » hh
Adulthood for Katy Perry has :178: intensity, girls have good air energy until college application time!
:164:bQ :160: There is a saintly side to her Plutonicity!
July 25, 2020 at 21:08
(Scorpio) Angelina
I just don´t like Katy Perry so much, that it is difficult for me to discuss her:) But I should say, that I was very surprised to know she´s scorpio. She looks more like libra from her appearance, behaviour and even songs. But it can be her stage mask, I don´t know. And her eyes doesn´t look like scorpio for me personally
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »