Your Future Spouse/Partner - Darakaraka

December 12, 2020 at 22:16 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Cynicaphy, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Your Future Spouse/Partner - Darakaraka
Hello. If you´re looking to know more about the possible traits of your future spouse, check which planet holds the lowest degree in your Sidereal chart. I´ve only applied this to Sidereal, and I only use Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Saturn, and Jupiter.

The planet with the lowest degree is your Darakaraka, the indicator of the traits of who you will marry/partner up with.

Example:
• Melania Trump has Venus Darakaraka in Taurus, signifying a partner who is wealthy. Her Venus is with Mars, modifying this partner to someone with some Martian characteristics, and Donald Trump has Mars on his Ascendant. Lastly, Melania´s Venus and Mars are both opposite Neptune. Neptune signifies cameras, glamour, celebrity, illusion, deception, etc.

All in all, Donald Trump fits her Darakaraka well in that he is a celebrity and was on TV a lot, is filthy rich, and exhibits Martian will and aggression.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
December 13, 2020 at 05:46
(Virgo) rohini moon
Hey Cyn,
We already talked about this in my Rahu thread. But, for the sake of your thread, we´ll have another go ;)

Sun is my DK. Means I have a partner who exudes the qualities of the Sun. A provider. Takes care of things, but not the type who is much interested in your emotional constitution..

I think it also bares mentioning that, the DK - is the planet that holds the lowest degree, as you said, which shows the traits and personality of your partner/spouse, in laymans terms the lowerst degree in our birthchart shows the qualities that we may be lacking in, so your "other half" so to speak, would make up for the qualities that you lack. It´s very interesting to study because you can look at the lowest degree in your partners chart and see that that planet is *you*. And how your partner is very low in the qualities of that planet - represented by you. And how it plays out in the relationship.
December 13, 2020 at 09:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Moon in Taurus and North Node is both 3 degrees and pretty much many masculine fit this description with Taurus and Aquarius. :61:
December 13, 2020 at 10:31
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
In Sidereal mine is Moon in Leo, at 0´40 degrees.
Unfortunately, the moon is the most challenged thing in my chart - squared by Pluto and NN and opposite Saturn.

Now I think that does not look auspicious at all:)).

What does Moon in Darakaraka in Leo show? 😁
December 13, 2020 at 14:00
(Gemini) Witchywitchy
If I´m reading my chart right I have lowest degree in Mercury which us in Gemini. I also have Jupiter in Taurus in second house with my Mercury.
What does this mean when talking about my partner
December 13, 2020 at 14:01
(Gemini) Witchywitchy » Witchywitchy
And they are also opposition to mars both
December 13, 2020 at 14:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes, this is it, true for both, me and my husband.

My darakaraka is Jupiter and my husband is very philosophical Sagittarius.
His darakaraka is Moon and I´m a Moon_Queen :61:.
December 13, 2020 at 14:37
(Libra) leorising
I have mercury as my darakaraka, my mercury is scorpion and is in my 5th house, I have mercury conjuct with Venus. I believe it is good, a relationship based on friendship, as it is conjuct with Venus I believe it is positive, it is a beneficial friendship :12:
December 14, 2020 at 02:51
(Pisces) fishscales
This works 50% for me...

In my chart, Saturn would represent my wife...that fits, she´s a Cap...

In her chart, Jupiter would represent me...

As much as I´d like that to be so...

Doesn´t fit at all.
December 14, 2020 at 03:18
(Scorpio) Del
So do you use the qualities of planet more or the sign.
December 14, 2020 at 03:24
(Virgo) rohini moon » Del
Qualities of the planet, then to see more in depth, you see the house rulership and where that planet sits in the chart
December 14, 2020 at 03:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user Cynicaphy, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You have a very strong Jupiter. In Vedic, it´s in its own sign of Sagittarius. Not to mention that it´s in a Kendra (Quadrant house) in the 4th house, giving it even more strength over your life.

NOT TO MENTION that your 1st Lord Mercury (Vedic) is in Pisces, ruled by Jupiter.

:) you are highly Jupiterian even though you don´t know it
December 14, 2020 at 03:36
(Virgo) rohini moon » Cynicaphy
Ah, Cyn, I have tried telling him about his Jupiter in his Vedic, he doesn´t listen..:61: :61:
December 14, 2020 at 03:37
(Scorpio) Del » rohini moon
Very interesting I had seen this in passing. However thanks for your take on it.
December 14, 2020 at 03:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
=====
:61: well we try we try
December 14, 2020 at 03:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Del
=====
You have Sun Darakaraka like me and Rohini over here. XD

Let me know what kind of spouse you have/get.
December 14, 2020 at 03:47
(Libra) Castlewallsxo
Do you think you could look for my Darakaraka? I´m having trouble figuring it out
December 14, 2020 at 03:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Castlewallsxo
=====
Venus Darakaraka at 1 degree Leo

So you´ll be attracted to more Venusian qualities - artistic people...people with musical abilities or people who know how to manage money.
December 14, 2020 at 03:52
(Scorpio) Del » rohini moon
Thanks Rohini
December 14, 2020 at 03:59
(Scorpio) Del » Cynicaphy
Yes quite a bit of what Rohini posted makes sense. How do you see you Darakaraka?
December 14, 2020 at 04:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Del
=====
I really like guys who are respected by people around them and who are leaders. That´s all I know so far :61:
December 14, 2020 at 04:25
(Gemini) wishinandahopin
My Darakaraka is my Saturn in Taurus! I´m still a bit new to these things but let me give it a swing...

Stable, mature, patient, and slower-moving from the Saturn... plus wealthy, stubborn, and devoted from the Taurus. Saturn possibly indicates us both meeting at an older age, through our careers, or them being older than me?

I typically don´t mesh very well with stereotypically Saturian people so that gave me a chuckle— one of my only Saturn aspects is Saturn in close trine to Neptune, so maybe that added element of imagination will soften their strict demeanor a bit. My DC is in Pisces and I definitely have a track record of being entranced by Neptunian people!

In retrospect I probably do need a Saturn person bringing me back down from the clouds and keeping me on schedule though :61:
December 14, 2020 at 05:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » wishinandahopin
=====
Sun is your Darakaraka, Baade! Hahaha we have 4 people here who like Sun.
December 14, 2020 at 05:34
(Virgo) Dezy
Hi there.
I think my dk would be Jupiter in cancer. Is that so?
What would that mean as far as a good partner for me?
December 14, 2020 at 05:38
(Virgo) rohini moon » Dezy
You have to read your Vedic sidereal chart to read your AK/DK correctly.

Mars is your AK and Mercury is your DK
December 14, 2020 at 05:46
(Virgo) Dezy » rohini moon
Ok thank you, I read my chart wrong. If mercury is in Leo... my partner will be a chatterbox? Very social and outgoing?
I’m so very new to all this, trying to make sense of it.
Thank you
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »