Happy new moon in Capricorn

January 6, 2019 at 10:50 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Geodyk
Happy new moon in Capricorn
I signed up yesterday interested to discover if there was any other member who shared my exact birthday but alas not, albeit plenty who share the date.

Inspired by a welcome message from a member I´ve just spend a good half hour exploring this wonderful site and have found plenty of interesting information from which I deduce it is a labour of love.

I´ve been researching the esoteric for the last decade and am still evaluating my sidereal chart having been given a course on Vedic astrology for my 60th birthday. Whilst I can relate to my tropical chart there are aspects in sidereal that could equally be true.

Looking forward to new friendships and sharing knowledge

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 14, 2021 at 12:08
(Cancer) Geodyk » Petr9
Hi Petr9 - my moon´s at home albeit it´s also VOC :64:

I came back to this site recently and have now realised what I´ve been missing as it truly is a testimony to the tremendous work that you have put into its development.

It is without doubt one of the most comprehensive sites on all astrology related subjects that I have ever come across and will now be my go to site ahead of astro.com

My return to the site was spurred on by a message from another user who had spotted my reference to Human Design and as resulted in a new friendship. I also discovered my 1958 astro-twin - a Dutch lady who has yet to respond to my message.

Thank you for all your hard work in creating this site and a community of like-minded souls.

I´m about to create a new topic on Mayan cosmology which curiously appears not to have been discussed previously.

Best regards
Geoff
January 6, 2019 at 11:59
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9
Hi Geodyk,

welcome here at astro-seek!

I´m also still waiting for another member who shares my exact date of birth :)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »