Ah! Constant Confusion Over What to Use

November 4, 2020 at 17:01 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user FlyingRedBear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Ah! Constant Confusion Over What to Use
I´m open to anything and everything. Not tied to any sentiment.

When it comes to my natal chart itself, Whole Sign Sidereal with a Lahiri Ayanamsha seems most on point. Having Neptune in the first house checks with having an amorphous self image and how fast I can read/feel out a room. The Libra 11th house is where I feel it falls apart slightly at first glance. But when I add Rahu to the lunar equation, and Lilith being in the 7th house, it checks out. The largest part that makes it first place in my mind is the strong earthy 10th house presence of the chart. Being meticulous and having a keen attention to detail and patterns is what I live for.

In second place is Whole Sign again but Tropical Astrology. As much as I resonate with 1st house Neptune, I am larger than life, and hard to miss like Jupiter in the first house instead of Neptune. Both are Sagittarius 1st though. My Moon and Mars do feel more out of my reach than 11th house would be and more dangerous as I feel 12th House Scorpio would do. Also, progressive astrology here has checked out to the date even in nearly all cases over my internal mind events and some external.

Other Notes
I really, really do enjoy seeing how Fagan/Bradley plays out. But with only having the minute I was born in, I would never be able to make a conclusive decision on many things given that I may or may not be a 29 Scorpio Ascendant or 0 Sagittarius like in Lahiri. Yet, Progressive astrology does check out here in one major department. If I am a 29 Scorpio Ascendant... I had a rare heart condition at birth, and my ascendant would have a strong chance of moving into Sagittarius around the time I would have been released to gohome from the hospital.

Some house systems I find telling other than whole sign of course would be.
Placidus (General)
Porphyry (Houses Themselves)
Vehlow (Sun/Moon and Especially Jupiter)

I think I just needed to vent about this. Any insight would be appreciated.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 7, 2020 at 10:36
(Leo) Anni23
Ahha amorphous self image, very libran. Meticulous and an eye for detail also libran. Also scorpio ahem well they like the investigation almost too much. I think that most peoples moons more often than not tend to be very strong in whatever sign they have. Without going into any further aspects I can tell you that.

Also worth noting that in sidereal you would lose the major placement in Scorpio almost entirely
November 5, 2020 at 08:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user orkest, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That´s spot on. I´m stuck in the same place.

Switching between Whole Sign and Placidus in Tropical changes every house in my chart with two exceptions. Sidereal seems quite unfamiliar to me.

Well, we are not precisely the astrological charts (that´s ridiculous) but these are only maps with hints to self-knowledge.

So I see two overlapping ways: 1)to get more knowledge and experience in life.
2)to mature and when the right time comes the universe will reveal what was hidden to you.

Some ideas like you resonate with i.e. your Neptune or with this or that may be deceptive (I don´t say you´re wrong) becouse you are still quite young and many things in your life and your perception about world, people and yourself will change.

Maybe it´s time to stop overanalyzing these things and wait some time. I mean years until the first Saturn Return maybe?

After all I don´t think it´s right and even possible to divide one´s life into periods like Saturn Return; dasha x and dasha y. There´s no tangible border, only suggestions.
November 5, 2020 at 01:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
System message: Post has been written by user FlyingRedBear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have not studied a Yin/Yang chart before. But I have dived into general heliocentric astrology, I quite enjoyed giving the moon some rest from the spot light that the two sects mentioned above give it. I´ve researched some historical dates according to planetary aspects. I was SHOCKED with how well it portrayed 9/11 especially. My chart checks out pretty well. I just don´t know how to apply it to my life.
November 5, 2020 at 01:05
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
There is a lot of deference to Eastern Astrology here and Wholesign is yet to climax in popularity. Have you seen the Magi Astrologer´s Yin/Yang charts? :133:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »