Does my chart display mediumship abilities?

February 23, 2021 at 20:44 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) celestialgoddess33
Does my chart display mediumship abilities?
Hey there,

I have always been keen on learning various esoteric subjects and have been learning astrology myself for about 2 years or so. I have read many books, however, none of them gave me a satisfying answer.

My north node in Aquarius (Placidus house) made me very hard to connect with people and my childhood was spent in awe in exploring who I am. I think this is why I stepped inside the world of occultism and spirituality but still I am clueless when it comes in knowing what kind of spiritual abilities I have.

I am 31 now and I am exploring (or getting in tuned with my spiritual side. I blame my Saturn in 12th house as per sidereal/vedic)

I am connected with the spirit realm and I look at the world in a divine way. I started exploring more on energy work, magick, spirit etc. This really got me interested in mediumship. I have been known (intuitively) that I have team of spirit guides looking at me but I would like to know if I do have any mediumship abilities by looking at my chart?

It will be great if I get any insight on my spiritual abilities or on my question -- if my chart display mediumship abilities.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 4, 2021 at 23:34
(Libra) celestialgoddess33 » Rosincvist
Okay great. So maybe it will take time to open up to my mediumship. I knew somewhere that I had this but was completely blocked. Maybe my next Saturn return will speak for itself.

Thanks for the confirmation though.
March 2, 2021 at 21:21
(Taurus) Rosincvist » celestialgoddess33
I am slanted completely towards English Equal-house Astrology! which still says your mediumistic!
March 2, 2021 at 14:09
That makes so much more sense since I have Neptune and Saturn in Capricorn sign. Also, since Saturn is exalted does it mean that I will acquire late fame? Or late spiritual awakening/development?

Because many astrologers said that my chart confirms fame due to good 10th house placement (sidereal astrology/vedic)
March 1, 2021 at 21:17
In a world where fame is sacred it is always good to have something in :180:.
A medium ship is more personal than a container ship!
March 1, 2021 at 16:43
Oh so channeling? Does it involves physical mediumship or trance mediumship.

How does the Capricorn behave in the planet of Saturn.
February 27, 2021 at 03:08
Your :156:/ :160: midpoint is trine a couple of your Capricorn planets which gives you the opportunity to channel genius!
February 26, 2021 at 21:37
(Libra) celestialgoddess33 » kiki2021
Thank you so much for your response.

Yeah, I have heard Mercury in 8th house give some occult placements (since it´s obviously the 8th house) lol. Plus I have Mars and Part of fortune placed there so it explains my interest in occult science.

I might look into it further.
February 26, 2021 at 21:23
(Pisces) kiki2021
I have seen some people say that Mercury in the 8th house is possibly a sign, although I cannot confirm if this is true or not, it is just something I´ve seen discussed and claimed if you want to look further into it
February 26, 2021 at 19:25
Just so that I understand your response correctly, my chart doesn´t show any sign of physical mediumship? Are there any spiritual abilities that my chart explains
February 25, 2021 at 02:42
(Taurus) Rosincvist
You may have heard that :160: is merely generational and cain´t be expected to rule ANYTHING!!! but that is not the case it does better in :178: than any other planet! It purifies the ectoplasm for physical mediumship, cain´t tell you to join a spiritualist group, nope!, nosiree! It is up to you!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »