Home > Forum > Search

Search: sidereal

Search for:
Topic/Post:
Topic started | Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
October 23, 2021 | (Scorpio) rottencheesema - Filter
Sidereal astrology (Natal Astrology)
Hey yall, I´ve switched to using sidereal calculations as of lately and i just made my account on here and i couldn´t find the option to change the method.
Does anyone have more information about this? ...
Display entire topic: From start | From latest post »
October 18, 2021 | (Aquarius) Move-37 - Filter
I got one today, tropical, in house 11.

I would normally think I want to become more independent from my friends but actually the opposite is true, I want to bond more with them and any rejection of them makes me sad.

I´m more into sidereal, which makes Chiron in Aries and I do have a GIGANTIC wound concerning self-perception and especially against groups of people like friends but also audiences and peers. Even with this knowledge, I really don´t see what to expect from Uranus passing by. ...
October 14, 2021 | (Libra) Veri935 - Filter
I should say that this question is Not asked to be specifically aimed against sidereal, which I am aware uses “the constellations”, I don’t really know much about that form of astrology

But why would either/any type of astrology rely Solely upon mythical collections of stars which are suppose to look like a crab or a lion?… :25:

Shouldn’t astrology Only be about the Planets

(Having asked this question I am really new to astrology and asking this to learn various opinions. I have no ab ...
September 30, 2021 | (Taurus) Aren Levi - Filter
Rahu x Ketu, Sidereal OFC (Natal Astrology)
Hey,

what is your opinion on Rahu in 9th house in cancer with Venus ?

and Rahu aspecting ascendant ? ...
September 29, 2021 | (Taurus) Ruby Tuesday - Filter
My 7th house ruler is conjunct the South Node. I´ve read quite a bit of not so great things about it, but it was all on jyotish astrology sites or in jyotish/sidereal books and my vedic chart doesn´t have the same 7th house ruler. So... I started wondering what the effects of this were and the only thing I´ve managed to consider a theme in my relationships is that I usually meet important people during nodal transits. In fact the last 2 were north node conjunct my vertex and the most recent was ...
September 25, 2021 | (Virgo) astreo - Filter
Note: I do not come here to argue, I only ask for help to understand, what could be the causes of why I do not identify with certain positions.

Well, I think I have always ruled out Sidereal because I do not identify with the Sun in Leo, in general, I have a great trine of fire in Sidereal and, in Tropical of earth which, in my opinion, are energies that can be very differentiated easy.

So, I´m open to opening my mind to my Sidereal chart and wondering why I can´t identify with it?

Mo ...
September 19, 2021 | (Leo) Anna239 - Filter
And why am I not as emotional or touchy as a leo moon conjunct mars? Seriously. I am asking to see if this could be explained through the sidereal system

*also I do not feel like a fire domiant... I feel like a air domiant ...
September 10, 2021 | (Leo) Jeontae - Filter
Debilitated 7th lord (Natal Astrology)
According to sidereal chart, my 7th lord is both debilitated and combust. I feel like I was born to be alone. Can someone tell me whether I will ever marry someone?
If yes, could you tell me about my future husband´s occupation and character?

I would be extremely grateful for any information and insight.

Thank you. ...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 6, 2021 | (Aquarius) Move-37 - Filter
I´m a bit worried...

8th of Feb 2025 :160: will :191: my natal :154: in :180:
9th of Feb 2025 :163: will :191: my natal :160: in :177:

I use the sidereal charts since I resonate more with them.

Every time :160: touched anything (house cusp, planet, desc,...) something happened in my life. There are no exceptions (if using sidereal, tropical is slightly off) and they all happen is a span of one week. It´s scary: changed schools, started a study, dad gone blind, deep relationshi ...
August 24, 2021 | (Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly - Filter
Can I have your thoughts on the difference in astrology? I was looking into the sidereal birthchart and starting to compare the differences.... is it possible that both can be accurate in some ways?? Like, example: I could identify more with some of the regular astrology placements but also had some on the sidereal that I could identify with too a little more.....

How can there be two truths?? Or, a better way of asking; can there be two truths.....??

Thanks.. . :84: ...
August 21, 2021 | (Leo) skunkxbunny - Filter
i have many odd things going on in my chart, worse things happening in my life. please help me figure stuff out (: :2: Tropical chart using Placidus house system (: i can upload my sidereal/whole sign charts as well if needed, i want insight and answers more than anything. feel free to dm me or respond here (: ...
Login
(Log in)
August 15, 2021 | (Pisces) SageRose - Filter
New girl! (Introduce Yourself)
Hey there!
My name is Jenavieve; I am from Houston, TX. I am 23. I was born on March 7th, 1998. I also have a son who is almost 2.
What better way to introduce yourself than by showing your natal chart? 😉
I have pasted my VEDIC SIDEREAL natal chart. THIS is that chart where I FINALLY found who I TRULY am. The nitty-gritty. The unpleasant things I did not want to hear.
I have always been drawn to being a Pisces, but realizing it wasn´t my Sun or Moon sign was actually a huge wake-up call for ...
August 2, 2021 | (Aquarius) viv - Filter
Pluto transit natal Mercury (Transit Astrology)
What orb would you use?
Pluto is currently 25 Capricorn tropical coming up to my natal Mercury at 28 Capricorn in third house (and yes I know the US Pluto return is at 27 Capricorn)

In sidereal zodiac now a couple of degrees into Cap.

I’m beginning to feel some intensity here as if I want to make a mental synthesis of everything I have ever studied! My sun is six degrees further on in Aqua, still third house.

Anyone else with experience of similar transit? ...
July 26, 2021 | (Sagittarius) LionCentaurBull - Filter
Hello,

I am Taurus Ascendant (Sidereal)

I am trying to understand what kind of effects Rahu will have conjunct with Venus in the 9th house?

What do you think?

:63:
:18: ...
July 26, 2021 | (Capricorn) cubic - Filter
Been exploring Vedic lately for the first time, found this video and it seems quite on point about a bunch of people I know!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0vZG6CsToo

There is a comment under the video with timestamps for the different Nakshatras.

For the uninitiated: you need to generate a Sidereal chart on Astro-seek first, and see which planet is your lord of 7th, then scroll all the way down, and find the Nakshatra its in.

It´s this weird Vedic stuff like Mula, Uttara Ashadha, ...
July 6, 2021 | (Scorpio) Madara9768 - Filter
Before I begin, I am describing my sun´s position in my chart(as per sidereal).
1.Sun(lord of 9th house) posited in 11th(one of the upachya house) house in sign of libra at 14 degrees(in swati nakshatra pada 3-in adulthood stage as per degrees strength).
2.The sun is conjunct mercury {18 degrees}(swati pada 4) and ketu(vishakha pada 3).[ All three of them in libra]
3.These three planets are forming stellium in 11th house , and are aspected by 5th house rahu in aries(which is in turn aspected ...
June 16, 2021 | (Sagittarius) hetykilk - Filter
Hi,

So I´m a Virgo moon in tropical and Leo moon in sidereal. The thing is I don´t fully relate to either of the signs, but at the same time I do and they feel very contradictory almost? Let´s take Virgo first - I am very much not into routine, or super organized, or anything. I am however pretty analytical and can sometimes be a bit too critical, but not of others and only myself. Now, this would seem like it contradicts a moon in Leo. I am not like a stereotypical Leo, I´m actually pretty ...
Login
(Log in)
September 15, 2020 | (Sagittarius) Sadsag - Filter
Hello everyone, I am new here and
I write this post because I would like someone to tell me what issues should I focus on according to my sidereal chart and what could be my good and bad points.
Thank you all. ...
Login
(Log in)
September 22, 2020 | (Cancer) blastardo - Filter
Even though I am quite new to astrology, I know very well that sidereal and tropical systems are based on different principles. Nevertheless, when I compare my western and vedic natal charts and in particular read the descriptions of sun/moon/ascendant, I realize that I do not precisely conform to either of these systems. Specifically, and also based on my recollections of the past and alself-reflection, I feel that I am cancer sun, taurus moon and gemini rising. Is this normal - I mean, is it c ...
May 29, 2021 | (Taurus) Prima✿ - Filter
Does this option change the website to sidereal mode? Because I tried using it and nothing happened :25: ...
Login
(Log in)
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2024
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »