IMPORTANT!! Tropical/Sidereal/vedic

April 2, 2022 at 12:35 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Emanuel
IMPORTANT!! Tropical/Sidereal/vedic
Are you(membre of Astro-seek) agreeing to separate the forum in Tropical Zodiac users and Sidereal Zodiac users and Vedic Astrologers? (though most sidereal astrologers are Vedic, so the categories should be just Tropical and Vedic)

This is a big decision... It s not like "what house system I prefer" .

I think it´s an important move to do to make order in this mess on the forum. New members are confused when 2 people are talking 2 different language (Tropical and Vedic)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 2, 2022 at 12:38
(Capricorn) Emanuel
I´ve seen recently that are many more vedic users than in the past (or at least more visible and talkative on the forum). They should have they´re own category.
April 2, 2022 at 12:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Tropical Vs Sidereal, you mean. It´s just a mathematical astronomical concept not directly related to astrology itself.

Vedic is a set of techniques and concepts in astrology, you can use it at whatever chart calculation (tropical/sidereal) you like and deem right. The opposite to Vedic would somewhat be the Hellenistic side of astrology.
April 2, 2022 at 13:29
(Scorpio) OS* » Seanfhear
I’ve seen you mix things together and provide misleading information about Vedic astrology on this site. ie: explaining dusthana houses are 3, 6, 12 and it means they “gets better”,
which is completely false.

There could be similarities but aspects aren’t even calculated the same way, among many other things.

Im not sure about dividing the forum in two as Emanuel suggested, but I strongly believe Vedic and Western shouldn’t be used together. They both apply astronomical and astrological concepts but in very different ways.

People can choose what they please. There´s so many branches of astrology, on both sides. Maybe there´s a line when it comes to imposing it on others, specially those new to astrology which becomes a problem. There´s a few here who are serious about Jyotish and for someone new to Vedic I find misinformation comments like such very unhelpful.
April 2, 2022 at 13:32
(Virgo) Aren Levi » OS*
I agree with OS*

systems should not be mixed
April 2, 2022 at 13:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » OS*
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Suggestion: mind your own business.
April 2, 2022 at 13:36
(Virgo) Aren Levi
It is interesting that vedic users respect western astrology or at least do not throw shit at it.

And few western users including you are throwing shitt at vedic just because those charts hurt their feelings or they do not know how to read them.

I wouldnt say western or vedic users are bad.

Only people that cant respect other peoples systems are the problem.

When you called vedic users gibberish speaking idiots ...
You showed your gummy backbone.

peace out

:37:
April 2, 2022 at 13:36
(Scorpio) OS* » Aren Levi
:15:

and all systems work, when applied the correct way. we should end this Vedic Western war. :80:
April 2, 2022 at 13:39
(Virgo) Aren Levi » OS*
there is no war,

only a few people blindsided by their fear of other systems which may destroy their illusion of themselfs.
But in the end all is true and all is truth.

:37:
April 2, 2022 at 14:14
(Capricorn) stellium12
I wouldn´t mind seeing a tropical and Vedic choice. They are different and it might help separate the two systems to novices like me. I come here to learn and to better understand. Lately it seems to be more about debate.

I can relate very well to tropical. Vedic doesn´t fit for me but I don´t mind exploring what it tells.
April 2, 2022 at 15:03
(Scorpio) OS* » Aren Levi
yes is an exaggeration for the VWW but it´s been a while this debate from which is "better" has been going on,

is why I like the plant community lol there´s less to none drama there. :17: :74: :68: :98:
April 2, 2022 at 16:06
(Scorpio) OS* » Seanfhear
I really didn´t want to offend you, I was just sharing my opinion.

I´ve seen you make good astrological assessments,too. Im just not agreeing with combining both together and will comment when I read something incorrect.

When you speak on a public forum, it becomes everyone´s business. :37:

I wish you the best, Sean
April 2, 2022 at 17:35
(Capricorn) Emanuel » Aren Levi
You literally came completely uninvited on my last forum thread.

You know very well that I dont use sidereal, so why you just dont mind your own bussines instead of be the "white knight" of Sidereal on every thread of this forum when sidereal is menntioned?

Also,Tropical astrologers should be extremely mad at you for everytime you talk some shit about Tropical Astrology, on what ever thread on this Forum.

I could have been rich if I put a penny in my jar for everytime a New member on this forum wants to find some stuff about astrology and you came and talk shit about Western astrology and how does Western Astrology doesnt work.
April 2, 2022 at 22:40
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Emanuel
You think i need invitation to forum threads ? :61:

This is free land Emaňuel.

I dont mind when people say they do not resonate with their vedic charts - its true that i then go and ask them why and give them some examples of their charts that would give them some insight to vedic themes.

I might have said a long long time ago that western astrology is basic.

But that does not give you or anyone else right to shitt on other systems.
Be better then i am or was.

and your words of vedic users being gibberish idiots are more hardcore then mine ever were.

But whatever, that is not important.
April 2, 2022 at 22:45
(Aries) Wolfmoon
What about an option, a box you tick on your profile of your preferred system. Then an indicator shows up around profile pic, small icon of some sort that indicates that persons preference.

It´s subtle and easy for people to see without them having to announce their preference.

Or we live in the current situation and give thanks to Petr for hosting such an awesome open forum :4:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »