Anybody here knows Vedic astrology?

November 12, 2019 at 14:57 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Purvaashadha, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Anybody here knows Vedic astrology?
Ive been reading and watching videos about Vedic astrology. I’m very curious for the past months. I don’t know how if it’s accurate Joni Patry Vedic chart calculator. I’ve been following KRS astrology and he got my attention on his videos. I don’t know if the placement of my planets are correct? I’m a Sagittarius Asc in sidereal chart but in Vedic Joni patrys chart I’m aries Ascendant.. anyone help me?

Posts in topic

Page: 4 3 2 1
Sort posts:
February 16, 2022 at 12:35
(Scorpio) OS* » Petr9
Thanks Petr9, I´ve noticed a few add-ons since :1: well, if it´s still on your "to-do-list" that´s amazing. I´m really looking forward to it :1:
February 7, 2022 at 23:37
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » OS*
Hi OS*, it´s still on my to-do list

I´m trying to return back to my unfinished projects during all Mercury Rx ... and I finally hoped to finish it this Mercury Rx :75:

bah ... some things look like some curse (+2 years ... and still not finished :14: :23:)
February 6, 2022 at 15:08
(Scorpio) OS* » Petr9
hi Petr9,

is this option available, for North and South Indian style charts or is still in the works for Astroseek ? :1:
November 15, 2019 at 16:11
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Davis212
Dang it Mr Busy, I´m waiting on the prognosis of that forum chart.

I´m dieing here... I need my fix!
November 15, 2019 at 15:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Purvaashadha
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oh, a lot more than Vedic! But astrology isn´t about "prediction" as such. It is about "activated potentials", the results of which TOTALLY depend on Free Will.
November 15, 2019 at 15:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Purvaashadha
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Great, Scorpio girl who doesn´t like balance, :4: :61:

It is not a matter of "being complicated"; it is a matter of being unnecessary and impractical.
November 14, 2019 at 14:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Davis212
System message: Post has been written by user Purvaashadha, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Did tropical helped you on predictions?
November 14, 2019 at 07:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
=====
Im sure we have Astro Italiano! But im ok here. :75: Here in Milano I saw something online about a school if you want to study Vedic astrology.
November 14, 2019 at 07:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Davis212
=====
Its not a problem. The more it’s complicated, the better. I don’t like easy things haha. I have Scorpio Moon I’m not into balance :61:
November 14, 2019 at 05:54
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Iceblu333
:4:

" Why so serious "
November 14, 2019 at 02:44
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » MarvinReal
I said ttyl. You responded to me.

This is my last response, due to you not believing what I have stated.

Edit:...

Edit:...
November 14, 2019 at 02:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
King Solomon was proven historical figure alike Jesus, Dareios or Nabukadnezar, in times when historians thought nobody of them existed, and they were proven wrong later on. Solomon didn´t have any magic. Only songs and proverbs. Some of them are divinely smart, but that itself doesn´t prove divinity. The three kings (the magi, or even astrologers) from the Evangelium, were the latest books written during 1st century CE. At that time, astrology existed well. You don´t understand chronology of astrology and religion. I do not want discuss any other hobby. Please stop or I delete my account.
November 14, 2019 at 02:21
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » CrescentKitKat
At least we agree on something. Ttyl
November 14, 2019 at 02:20
Actually the 3 wisemen. I forgot about them.

Lastly and I´m done troll arguing because I´m getting bored.

If astrologers were not there before the Bible...

Edit...

Sigh, Astrologers guided kings....

So it is what it is. Ttyl, its been fun.
November 14, 2019 at 02:01
(Aries) CrescentKitKat » Iceblu333
I´m not set on anything either, which is why I am not dead set on any one ayanamsa. :)
November 14, 2019 at 01:59
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » CrescentKitKat
Mixing the techniques work for me. I´m not dead set on anything... Yet.
November 14, 2019 at 01:58
We´re you there? :3:

Witches and diviners are shown in the Bible but not specifics.

Hmm, thinking about it... I wonder if Solomon actually wrote the "Edit:"

We weren´t there... So we can only imagine.
November 14, 2019 at 01:55
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Actually not. First books of the Bible were written around 1,600 BCE. At that stage, astrology was pure divination. Nothing like natal astrology existed.
November 14, 2019 at 01:54
No need to troll. If the Lahiri ayanamsa is most accurate for your predictions, then by all means, use it.

I find it interesting how the Bible has so many interwoven astrological references/symbolism contained within.
November 14, 2019 at 01:53
Hehehehe, ok. :1:

Agree to disagree, then.
November 14, 2019 at 01:50
=====
Greeks influenced Egypt, Mesopotamia and India. Of course they forced they views on others. Likewise Romans wanted to further diminish feminine signs and changed them to masculine or animal ones. That´s what 13 signs constellations were about originally.

Probably? Are you sure? .... 10 per cent unlikelihood! on these rumours
November 14, 2019 at 01:49
Not everyone agrees which fixed star is the starting point of the zodiac, which accounts for the different ayanamsa.
November 14, 2019 at 01:48
I need to stop trolling, lol.

Astrology is older than the Bible itself so no one knows its origins.

Their are even buried artifacts that are being unearthed with astrological symbols.

It is what it is, I will continue to use what I use and you can use what you use. :4:

Agree to disagree? Or Shall I continue to troll?

I´ll look into your websites later.

We good?
November 14, 2019 at 01:44
You just stated that anyone can post anything online, it is thier biased opinion.

"Probably Greeks and Romans changed it."

Probably? :4: :2:

Are you sure? :3:
November 14, 2019 at 01:41
=====
India wasn´t first. If you don´t believe me, read it yourself. https://www.astro.com/astrology/… The ancients were not using Spica, Revati or Mula. Not even Beta-Sheratan as Aries was insignificant constellation. Probably Greeks and Romans changed it.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »