Strong 11th house energy (sidereal)

February 14, 2022 at 10:12 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Fran123
Strong 11th house energy (sidereal)
Hello!
I have a little question (again) because I really like the insights people have and get from each other here on this website so I enjoy discussing that a lot! About the 11th house: The 11th house is the strongest one in my chart because it has three planets in it. It is in the sign of Taurus and has Venus and Mars (these two are in a conjunction) and Mercury in it. Mars is the ruler of my 10th house, which is in Aries, Mercury the one of my 12th house in Gemini and 3rd house in Virgo and Venus is in its own sign Taurus. So what kind of energies do you see here regarding my social life/career/personality... I actually believe that Venus should be quite strong in this placement because it´s in its own sign but the conjunction with Mars bothers me a bit so I don´t know how to feel about it. And what is Mercury doing here? Looking forward to your comments and ideas! :1:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 14, 2022 at 16:38
(Cancer) Fran123 » Seanfhear
Ah I see, thank you very much! I understand. The things I can see in my chart are Mercury sextiling my MC (Rahu in vedic I think) and paralleling a lot of other planets. It´s also the planet with the strongest degree (Aatma Karaka) so I feel like I have a lot of Mercurian energy in my brain. XD Venus and Mars both trine the South Node (Ketu) while being in that conjunction together with Mercury (which probably conjuncts Ketu as well then). Mars unfortunately also sextiles Saturn which bothers me a little because they are both Malefic and quite influential in my chart. Mars is also my Vargottama. So although I´m actually a really harmonious and passive person it seems as if I have a lot of aggressive energies surrounding me. :25:
February 14, 2022 at 13:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Typically in conjunctions, there is a Vedic concept I remember and that is, the planet with the lower degrees in the conjunction spreads its effect on the one of higher degrees. It is imagined as a planet is carrying another planet on its shoulder.
In your case, Mars is carrying Venus. Mercury is a bit further away so in a whole sign system they are still conjunct but the effect isn´t quite clear or obvious. Mars is about vitality and activity, a soldier, and it is spreading its effect over Venus, the planet of love, diplomacy, luxury (as well as indulgence). Being in the 11th house, house of social circles, gains, elder siblings, probably this signifies a highly active social life specially on the feminine side (feminism maybe?). However this is also not enough, we need to check the aspects involving Venus (and Mars) to have a more complete picture. In both, tropical or sidereal, the house doesn´t change here but the sign does so we can talk about the effect to that area of life in general; The sign gives it a flavor of some sort.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »