Today is my birthday! Career question

February 11, 2022 at 23:04 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Aquanarius
Today is my birthday! Career question
Hello everyone! Hope everyone is doing well! I have a question,

What kind of career should I pursue?

Currently I have Pluto conjunct Mercury and Pluto trine Jupiter which I find interesting.

In tropical astrology I´m an Aries Ascendant with the Lord of my chart in the second house of Taurus, Mars is also with Moon and Jupiter in the same sign. My sixth house is Virgo, and My MC is in Capricorn With Saturn occupying his own sign in the tenth, also conjunction Uranus and Neptune.

I believe in both sidereal and tropical astrology and I´m open to both astrological thoughts. In Sidereal/Vedic Astrology I´m a Pisces Ascendant with my Natal chart Ruler (Jupiter) In the second house alongside Mars and Moon, and my sidereal MC is in Sagittarius with Saturn in that house. Any advice concerning career matters would be greatly appreciated.

To any astrologers who is willing to help me out with this question I would like to thank you in advance! Hope everyone is having a blessed day!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
February 13, 2022 at 05:25
(Virgo) rohini moon
Happy Belated Birthday, Aquanarius. :37: :65:

Cool name btw :15:
February 12, 2022 at 08:05
(Aquarius) Aquanarius » Leo_Ness
"Hello and happy birthday."

-Hello and thank you."

"While looking at your chart I had a constant and strong sentence stuck in my mind
"Let´s make fashion out of books." or
"Let´s make books fashionable again."

-Interesting, the themes of books and writing seem to stick out, even in sidereal.

"Earth and fire gives you a lot of cretaivity."
"10th house ruler Jupiter in 3rd house Taurus together with Pars Fortuna is making words, books, learning process (but fine, Taurian, way) very important.
You probably like to talk, comunicate , learn nice things from random people and sources.
And so on..."

-I do enjoy learning new things. I love gaining new knowledge, and I tend to be an idealist.

I am also interested in future trends like electric automobiles, virtual reality, metaverse, and cryptocurrency.
My interests also include esoteric studies alongside Philosophy. There is a love for astronomy, but that is more of a hobby.
I have heard that I am gifted in writing. My wife claims that my poetry is beautiful, but I think she is just modest. I have also thought about writing a fantasy novel, but in a practical sense being the next J.K. Rowling seems like a pipe dream akin to winning the lottery!

"Be aware of your DC Lilith conjuction Vertex, since this aspect will constantly lead you to bad company. There is a huge difference between sincere and rude people. You have to learn to distinguish them and stick only to those sincere one with good intentions."

-I would say that most people I have met express dark qualities, narcissistic, selfish, manipulative, or just unempathetic. I tend to be Misanthropic and do not have many friends, though by choice.
February 12, 2022 at 05:57
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
Hello and happy birthday.

Sidereal, whole sign.

While looking at your chart I had a constant and strong sentence stuck in my mind
"Let´s make fashion out of books." or
"Let´s make books fashionable again."

Earth and fire gives you a lot of cretaivity.
10th house ruler Jupiter in 3rd house Taurus together with Pars Fortuna is making words, books, learning process (but fine, Taurian, way) very important.
You probably like to talk, comunicate , learn nice things from random people and sources.
And so on...

Be aware of your DC Lilith conjuction Vertex, since this aspect will constantly lead you to bad company. There is a huge difference between sincere and rude people. You have to learn to distinguish them and stick only to those sincere one with good intentions.
February 12, 2022 at 02:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Aquanarius
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Sure go ahead :)

I need to head to bed as well :) so good night/morning from here :)
February 12, 2022 at 02:28
(Aquarius) Aquanarius » Seanfhear
"hehe yep I´m a Shia (and the other sect is Sunni actually. Sufism is not a sect but rather a philosophical school of some sort)"

-I know Sufism is not a sect. I was just being presumptuous because of your knowledge of astrology. I apologize for jumping to conclusions. Sunni Muslims follow the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad Alayhi salam, while Shia believes that Ali (AS) is the successor of the Prophet.

I better get back to attending to my family, but I´ll add you on here as a friend and maybe perhaps we can speak more in the future?
February 12, 2022 at 02:21
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"I do not drink caffeine."

- Perfect. You´re free from its clutches then hehe
February 12, 2022 at 02:20
=====
hehe yep I´m a Shia (and the other sect is Sunni actually. Sufism is not a sect but rather a philosophical school of some sort)

And not much fanaticism here. There are few people here and there but art in general is common, as well as photography. However, taking photos in some places can get you in trouble (for licenses requirements or for claims of violating privacy and such). Anyway, all that aside, in my case I can´t drive much now with my eyes issues and I would need some help. The events in my life lately made me a bit stagnant and blank when it comes to inspirations of what to shoot or do. Just lately I´ve decided to take a walk in the morning with my camera around the neighborhood and I´m hoping I wouldn´t face troubles from trouble-lovers who would insist on (you are violating my private place) or those who try to teach me how to do what I do.

In the old days, I used to wait for winter to get out at night, after midnight actually and shoot around some areas. It was a needed time because things are quiet at night; Silence and peace. But now people changed. They don´t sleep. I literally went once to the beach at 3 a.m. and there were families and kids. Never seen such a thing before but apparently people don´t sleep much nowadays. And quite often I get some passer-bys who just want to chit chat or get their noses in what I do or even ask me to take their pictures (and I have to do it because I want to pass the night peacefully) - blah ... at this age now for me I´m just not up to it. But I just need someone to drive me around
February 12, 2022 at 02:16
"Well, go ahead! You wouldn´t find how it would go until you try (and try to hold the pen in hand instead of typing all the time, I tried it once and it kinda has this magical feel to it with words and ideas flow)

just be easy on the coffee"

-They say the pen is mightier than the sword. The wand of a magus is similar to the pen of a writer. Magick with the words of the imagination!

I do not drink caffeine.
February 12, 2022 at 02:11
=====
Well, go ahead! You wouldn´t find how it would go until you try (and try to hold the pen in hand instead of typing all the time, I tried it once and it kinda has this magical feel to it with words and ideas flow)

just be easy on the coffee
February 12, 2022 at 02:10
"I know how you feel about staying at home. I´m an introvert myself but I´ve retired lately for some eyes issue. Despite being an introvert but I do wish to drive here and there to work with my camera, yet I can´t do that all the time as it is dangerous, and I don´t have many willing to help"

-I looked at the location, and it says you live in Kuwait. Are you Shia or Sufi? I would find it fascinating for a Muslim that studies astrology. I am of the opinion that the study of the stars would complement the creations of Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala. If you are Muslim, As-salam Alaikum. I myself do not belong to any one religion but find truth in all spiritual paradigms.

I would consider myself an ambivert. Are you a photographer? I would assume it is dangerous in that area due to religious fanaticism.
February 12, 2022 at 01:58
"Most welcome and sorry for the typos up there... I need to re-calibrate my fingers apparently"

-I use a program called Grammarly, and when I put your paragraph through, it then added an ´a´ before the group. I apologize for the misunderstanding.

"Who wouldn´t wish for some lottery?
Actually writing seems to have a mark too in your chart. It comes under the 3rd house (Gemini) and its lord, Mercury again, is in the 10th (of career and obligations to society). But Mercury is squaring the moon here. A typical fight between the brain and the heart. Would that be reflected or affecting the ability of writing? Not sure. But, it can also be the source of inspiration for writing. However, Mercury is trine Jupiter, the lord of the 9th and 12th, the house of philosophy and wisdom, and the house of spirituality and unworldly experiences, now that seems a positive marker."

-So maybe I should write about spiritual concepts? I have thought about it.

"I know how you feel about staying at home. I´m an introvert myself but I´ve retired lately for some eyes issue. Despite being an introvert but I do wish to drive here and there to work with my camera, yet I can´t do that all the time as it is dangerous, and I don´t have many willing to help. But hopefully things will be bright for you once you get the spark of inspiration about where to go next"

-Thank you.
I have also thought about writing a portal fantasy novel, where the main character is female.
February 12, 2022 at 01:48
=====
Most welcome and sorry for the typos up there... I need to re-calibrate my fingers apparently.

Who wouldn´t wish for some lottery?
Actually writing seems to have a mark too in your chart. It comes under the 3rd house (Gemini) and its lord, Mercury again, is in the 10th (of career and obligations to society). But Mercury is squaring the moon here. A typical fight between the brain and the heart. Would that be reflected or affecting the ability of writing? Not sure. But, it can also be the source of inspiration for writing. However, Mercury is trine Jupiter, the lord of the 9th and 12th, the house of philosophy and wisdom, and the house of spirituality and unworldly experiences, now that seems a positive marker.

I know how you feel about staying at home. I´m an introvert myself but I´ve retired lately for some eyes issue. Despite being an introvert but I do wish to drive here and there to work with my camera, yet I can´t do that all the time as it is dangerous, and I don´t have many willing to help. But hopefully things will be bright for you once you get the spark of inspiration about where to go next
February 12, 2022 at 01:38
Thank you very much for giving me your time. I greatly appreciate it.

"Setting Aries as ascendant makes Leo your 5th house of skills, and its lord if the sun in Aquarius, 11th. A creative skill that deals with groups or social circles, or masses of people. 11th house is also the house of gains and it contains Venus, which is the lord of your 7th and 2nd houses now. Have you met your wife in some gathering of some sort? Through social circle maybe? And 2nd house is the house of finances so it points gains of finances through a group of people (and probably thru females specifically or feminine issues). At least that´s how I feel it is."

-Interesting, my wife is the current breadwinner! I was raised by my female relatives and grandmother. I noticed a lot of gains in my personal life when it came through my relatives that were women. My wife and I did meet through fellow friends and associates. Hopefully, I will not end up as a stay-at-home dad! I would find it embarrassing and depressing. I have to figure out what to do with my life. My wife claims that I should be a writer. So far my options are Writer/English teacher/Lawyer/Politician or drum rolling... Cult leader! :61: It would be nice if I could just win the lottery! :2:
February 12, 2022 at 01:18
=====
Well, I´m not completely sure about the concept of "lord of the chart" but there are some Vedic techniques that signify the 7 planets in order of degrees, and typically the most important ones are Atmakaraka (soul significator) and Amatyakaraka (path significator) beside Darakaraka (partner significator). Those are used in some techniques regarding many things, including career choice investigation. I´m not quite deep into it though.

From your description then seems Aries is the ascendant and for practicality, maybe setting the time as 9:17 is better.

Setting Aries as ascendant makes Leo your 5th house of skills, and its lord if the sun in Aquarius, 11th. A creative skill that deals with groups or social circles, or masses of people. 11th house is also the house of gains and it contains Venus, which is the lord of your 7th and 2nd houses now. Have you met your wife in some gathering of some sort? Through social circle maybe? And 2nd house is the house of finances so it points gains of finances through group of people (and probably thru females specifically or feminine issues). At least that´s how I feel it is.

6th house is about servitude and services or routine jobs, and its lord is in 10th (10th house is about obligations to society which translates into career) so I guess it´s self-explanatory, and since it´s Mercury it is probably related to skills in language and/or arithmetic (Mercury is also said to be a signficator of medicines and chemicals).
Lord of 10th and 11th is Saturn and it is in its own home. So, gains and obligations to society are tied up here and since Saturn is known to be the planet of restrictions, who knows, it might be about some legal services maybe or advisory

that´s my humble opinion
February 12, 2022 at 01:03
"Well, I follow some astrologers and they use tropical but they apply vedic techniques. They did practice sidereal for some time but then changed to tropical as they say at some point, it wasn´t accurate. However, they still say it can give some good results.
A week or so ago, I´ve posted here asking about some help to judge the mental status of a person I know (via another person). Most of those who used sidereal actually described him exactly the opposite as I know him. And I received few messages in my inbox from people who analyzed the chart in tropical and they described the person exactly as I know him (regarding his mental status and mentality in general)."

-This is why I have doubts about my 100% position as a Pisces Ascendant! I have looked into Hellenic astrology and the use of whole signs, and also solar returns and I´ve found that when I use Aries ascendant it is right on the money. For example, my last solar return in 2021 had Venus conjunct Jupiter and Venus conjunct Venus! Libra is in the 7th house for Aries ascendant! That year I also got married!!!! I have also spent most of my early life learning how to defend myself in a chaotic enviroment, I had a rough early life. Seems typical for an Aries martian stereo type. Learning self confidence and learning how to stand up for themselves. If Mars is the lord of my chart, how would that change my career prospects?

Also please note- I came out of the womb at 9:16 am seventeen seconds but was not breathing till 9:17... So it is a strange situation...
February 12, 2022 at 00:53
=====
Well, I follow some astrologers and they use tropical but they apply vedic techniques. They did practice sidereal for some time but then changed to tropical as they say at some point, it wasn´t accurate. However, they still say it can give some good results.
A week or so ago, I´ve posted here asking about some help to judge the mental status of a person I know (via another person). Most of those who used sidereal actually described him exactly the opposite as I know him. And I received few messages in my inbox from people who analyzed the chart in tropical and they described the person exactly as I know him (regarding his mental status and mentality in general).

Anyway, advancing the time for 17 seconds your ascendant becomes Aries at 0´04´´ (I think?) and that makes it a first house. A quick glance at it, seems it bears truth in it as well (Rahu in Pisces in the 12th house I think that reflects the spirituality you yearn for). However, the problem here is such seconds can´t be added when calculating the Harmonics or the divisional charts. Not sure how big is the change in the divisional charts when changing the ascendant of the natal, but I presume it is significant.
February 12, 2022 at 00:42
"Aww yes that explains it.

Yes, seconds play sometimes a critical role. Specially in cases like your when some planet or line (like ASC) is on the edge of a sign.
But for practical purposes, I guess we can neglect the seconds. Like, how accurate can we measure the birth time to the seconds? I did rectify my own time of birth to the seconds but most of the tools on Astro-Seek don´t really require the seconds but are up to the minutes only.

Edit: And congrats for being a dad!"

-Thanks! We found out through gender chromosome testing that we are having a girl! Technology these days! I feel like I can resonate with both Ascendants at different times. For practical purposes, I can try to get down with the fish :108:. After all, in sidereal astrology, I am a Pisces Ascendant. Thinking about moving my time up by a minute to clear the confusion. My mom swears up and down the time, was 9:16 and 17 seconds though she claims that there was some birth complications till about 9:17!. From a tropical point of view, it does add a monkey wrench into the equation, not so in Vedic!"
February 12, 2022 at 00:30
=====
Aww yes that explains it.

Yes, seconds play sometimes a critical role. Specially in cases like your when some planet or line (like ASC) is on the edge of a sign.
But for practical purposes, I guess we can neglect the seconds. Like, how accurate can we measure the birth time to the seconds? I did rectify my own time of birth to the seconds but most of the tools on Astro-Seek don´t really require the seconds but are up to the minutes only.

Edit: And congrats for being a dad!
February 12, 2022 at 00:26
"Cult leader? Well, dunno, guess such things are a "thing" in US? Not sure.

I´m attaching below what shows to me when I click on your chart directly in Astro-Seek forum.

and happy birthday by the way"

-I think I figured out the issue. I put the exact seconds that I was born into my personal chart. So I guess if I were born at ecaxtly 9:16 a.m I would be considered a Pisces Ascendant in tropical. But because I was born seventeen seconds after 9:16 a.m. It registers me on my pc as an Aries Ascendant. Maybe a misunderstanding? Thanks by the way for the birthday wishes. I found out I´m gonna be a dad again a few weeks ago so I´m excited :1:
February 12, 2022 at 00:18
=====
Cult leader? Well, dunno, guess such things are a "thing" in US? Not sure.

I´m attaching below what shows to me when I click on your chart directly in Astro-Seek forum.

and happy birthday by the way
Login
(Log in)
February 12, 2022 at 00:09
"You can do both. But after all, from a practical point of view, learning about life and spirituality is for oneself development, and THAT doesn´t usually pay the bills. Right?"

-Unless I was to become a spiritual teacher of some sort that paid the bills, or perhaps a cult leader.

"Many people have bad ideas about Saturn. It is all about restrictions and difficulties, but seems many people don´t realize that this is life. Like, ever heard of 100% freedom anywhere? It can´t be because this is equal to chaos. Anyway, astrologically speaking, Saturn can be in favorable places in the chart and when it is at his own home, it kind of aids and doesn´t hinder much. Saturn is typically said to be favorable in 3rd, 6th and 12th houses. It gets better in time in these houses (mine is in the 3rd and I had speech problems and then school problems that took me some time to overcome them)."

-I am familiar with the hardships of life and understand that not everything is roses and sunshine. I sincerely appreciate the time you put in helping me understand my chart. Thank you!
Login
(Log in)
February 11, 2022 at 23:59
=====
"I have had thoughts of getting my ESL teaching foreign language certificate and always dreamed of possibly going over seas one day and teaching English, it was one of my thoughts of possibly doing. But I also find a lot of interest in spirituality and learning about the world."

- You can do both. But after all, from a practical point of view, learning about life and spirituality is for oneself development, and THAT doesn´t usually pay the bills. Right?

"Saturn is prominent? Is that a good or bad thing? Though according to what I´ve learned he seems comfortable up there in my chart. Would that indicate maybe owning a business of some kind? Maybe something to do with communications?"

- Many people have bad ideas about Saturn. It is all about restrictions and difficulties, but seems many people don´t realize that this is life. Like, ever heard of 100% freedom anywhere? It can´t be because this is equal to chaos. Anyway, astrologically speaking, Saturn can be in favorable places in the chart and when it is at his own home, it kind of aids and doesn´t hinder much. Saturn is typically said to be favorable in 3rd, 6th and 12th houses. It gets better in time in these houses (mine is in the 3rd and I had speech problems and then school problems that took me some time to overcome them).
February 11, 2022 at 23:53
I have had thoughts of getting my ESL teaching foreign language certificate and always dreamed of possibly going over seas one day and teaching English, it was one of my thoughts of possibly doing. But I also find a lot of interest in spirituality and learning about the world.

Saturn is prominent? Though according to what I´ve learned he seems comfortable up there in my chart. Would that indicate maybe owning a business of some kind? Maybe something to do with communications?

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to look at my chart.
February 11, 2022 at 23:45
=====
Well, Astro-Seek puts the ascendant at 29´56´´ Pisces, so I´ll take that for 1st house.
I see skills in communication (and possibly foreign languages): lord of 3rd in 12th, and lord of 5th in 3rd, exalted.
When it comes to gains, typically 11th house, the lord of 11th is in its own home (Saturn in Capricorn). Earning through hard work. Saturn specifically seems to be a major planet in your chart as when I checked the D10 chart (in tropical) Saturn is also in the 11th house in Capricorn there, and in Vedic I think the term for such planets that are in the same sign in natal and divisional chart is "Vargottama" and it marks a strong planet. I think it signifies a hard working person and not easily put down, and gains would follow. Gains though as many put it, not necessarily financial.

Then 2nd house, Aries, the house of assets and finance, its lord is Mars and, again, setting in 3rd house, house of communication. Let´s not forget, the 10th house in sagittarius, and its lord Jupiter is also in the 3rd house. Sagittarius is about wisdom and also foreign lands or travels.

The signs I see here seem to point all to some communication prospect and might involve languages (translator?) or something along these lines.

What do you think?
February 11, 2022 at 23:26
My Ascendant just changed into Aries in the tropical when I was born my tropical Aries ascendant is in the 0 degrees. Strangely I feel kind of like both ascendants resonate with me though. I am not currently into a scientific field but I do love astronomy and enjoy researching various topics. Groups of people? well no...at least not yet.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »