Career path struggles!

February 6, 2022 at 23:10 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Fran123
Career path struggles!
Hi, everyone!
It´s me again. I have a question regarding my profession: I´m planning to change jobs and have already checked my placements to see which ones could be fitting but honestly I´m a bit confused: I mainly use my sidereal chart and on my research I have found quite contradicting information. First of all I really am not good at science so a job in engineering or something like that wouldn´t work out. I´m also terrible at maths and physics so I really can´t believe that those subjects would be suitable. I am more interested in languages and arts: So do you see any potential regarding acting/singing or translating/communicating etc. or is there no way I could be successful in there? Sorry for the trouble, I´m thanking everyone in advance for their answers! :1:

Best regards
Fran

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 7, 2022 at 23:17
(Cancer) Fran123 » Seanfhear
Yes, you´re right. My 11th house energy is quite strong, there are three big planets in there. I should probably focus on something that contains a lot of talking and social activities. Thank you for your answers! :1:
February 6, 2022 at 23:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Fran123
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I can´t quite judge success, but it´s there. Lord of 10th (Venus) is in the 11th (house of groups). Venus is, as we know, signfiicator of arts. 10th house is about obligations to society (and hence, career). So, we can think of a career with a group of people or social circle. Moreover, 11th house is in Gemini, the sign of thoughts and philosophy (mercury, its lord, is there too). So I guess it is there but I can´t quite say if it is successful or not, but it just rhymes.
February 6, 2022 at 23:28
(Cancer) Fran123 » Seanfhear
Thanks a lot! Your humble opinion is really correct! I´m stuck in a routine job at the moment and I hate it! That´s why I´m also planning to change jobs! I actually dream of being a theater actress but I don´t know if I´ll be so successful in it (it looks like my chart doesn´t give that much info about success in acting) that´s why I am looking for suitable alternatives. :1:
February 6, 2022 at 23:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
In tropical, it is as you said. Communication, words, and maybe artistic endeavor are marked. Probably not much of a routine job (lord of 5th, debilitated in 6th). I don´t think routine jobs are for you. That´s my humble opinion

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »