New to this site, want to learn tropical and make friends

February 5, 2022 at 13:15 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Mysterious_dusk
New to this site, want to learn tropical and make friends
Hi, my name is Abhi. I am 28, Pisces. I am into vedic astrology and still learning a lot(sidereal/vedic) with the help of YouTube. I don´t have much knowledge about tropical astrology but I want to learn more about it. If anybody wants to share their thoughts related to tropical or sidereal/vedic astrology. I am all ears, drop me a message. Afterall I am here to make friends and learn more about astrology.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 6, 2022 at 15:40
(Capricorn) stellium12 » Mysterious_dusk
I´ve seen some of his videos. I guess I´ll relook at them as a first house stellium with Scorpio ascendant. Thanks
February 6, 2022 at 15:30
(Scorpio) OS* » Mysterious_dusk
KRS is so good! I also like Astrology Loka, she often references Sanjay Rath,

Punneit´ Astrology is one of the best, imo :1:
February 6, 2022 at 15:21
(Pisces) Mysterious_dusk » stellium12
I would recommend you watch KRS channel on YouTube. This guy is a legend in the vedic astrology.
February 6, 2022 at 14:55
I´d like to look at Vedic again. Any sites you recommend that can teach Vedic best.
February 6, 2022 at 14:33
Equal works best for me. Started with placidus, then to Koch, tried campanus but now use equal because the nodes seem to fit better.
February 6, 2022 at 14:27
(Virgo) Aren Levi » OS*
I wanted him to show his true self and i have succeed

i enjoy harrasing these "bullies" like him, i trully enjoy drama and since i am in quarantine for 6th day ... i am bored trust me.
February 6, 2022 at 14:24
(Scorpio) OS* » Aren Levi
he really came at you with a sponge bob reference. I can’t.

why are you giving this snowflake any attention. I mean, the peanut gallery probably already kicked him out. he’s lucky we´re so tolerant here. . .most forums would have banned him already.

I feel a little bad for him, the way he explained childhood rejections from all his pipsqueak energy.
February 6, 2022 at 13:19
Which house system worked the best for you?
February 6, 2022 at 13:12
I think your biggest challenge will be to decide which house system to use. I tried many and slowly changed as I learned more and more.
February 6, 2022 at 12:40
(Pisces) Mysterious_dusk » goldenlion32
Hi. Glad to hear that :). I would like to know what have you learnt so far in tropical which could be helpful for my knowledge as well.
February 6, 2022 at 12:38
Hi, my case is completely opposite to yours. Vedic makes more sense to me but there are some placements in tropical which holds true for me to some extent, that´s why I want to learn tropical as well. I would like to know what have you learnt so far in tropical which can be helpful for my knowledge as well.
February 6, 2022 at 12:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Welcome to forum. Hope you enjoy learning with us. I learn both western and vedic as I go.
February 6, 2022 at 11:38
(Capricorn) stellium12
Welcome. I use tropic, it makes perfect sense for me. Still learning, I did change from using the campanus house system to equal. It fit my north and south node better.

I looked at Vedic and find it confusing. A lot doesn´t fit me but maybe I´m not doing it correctly.

You will find most people will help you,
February 6, 2022 at 06:18
(Pisces) Mysterious_dusk » rohini moon
That´s great. These days, I am learning about what results does Rahu and ketu give in different houses.
February 6, 2022 at 05:50
(Virgo) rohini moon » Mysterious_dusk
Since I started delving into astrology.. which was 7 years ago now..
February 6, 2022 at 05:21
(Pisces) Mysterious_dusk » rohini moon
Hi, thank you. For how long you´ve been into vedic?
February 6, 2022 at 05:15
(Virgo) rohini moon
Hey! Welcome. I use Vedic only ;)
February 6, 2022 at 04:57
(Scorpio) OS* » Mysterious_dusk
Im glad to hear :) nice meeting you,too🌼
February 6, 2022 at 04:52
(Pisces) Mysterious_dusk » OS*
Hi, thank you :). Yes, I can see some trolls here and some haters too. It´s okay, it´s a part of life. In fact, after posting about my introduction, I have begun to make new friends here so that´s completely okay. Nice to meet you.
February 6, 2022 at 04:45
(Scorpio) OS*
hi Abhi, welcome to the forum. there are real cool people here, and the occasional ´trolls, too. :300:

hope you enjoy! :)
February 6, 2022 at 03:46
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Like getting the last drags off of a cigarette, Vedic may eclipse Western Astrology this year! :73:
Someone said that :155: actually works well in :174: in the country of India.
They didn´t specify Sidereal or Tropical, so I am imagining a Western position that might not really be the case!
:140: You probably are reserving your opinion of the West vampirizing India´s intelligencia! :141:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »