Prominent formations

March 28, 2022 at 20:27 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Laura10
Prominent formations
Hi!

I would love to hear your thoughts about stelliums and other prominent formations in charts like yods, grand trine, kites - How do you read it in combination with sign and house?
For example stellium - which mostly interests me because I have mercury+jupiter+puto+sun in 5th in scorpio (sidereal chart) - i tend to think it makes my life revolve around themes connected to those placement and makes me grow in those directions, and other planets around are just giving a different influence on it, as if my stellium is the most influential part and everything else is serving it to complete the mission of whatever this life should be.
Maybe its not so extreme and simple. Please share thoughts and feel free to use my chart as example! :6:
Thank you!!!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 29, 2022 at 19:14
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:77:Juno the super-sexual planet is with your stellium, that is what stands out about your chart!
March 29, 2022 at 19:50
(Sagittarius) Jacamo
I know very little, but I like to say things anyway: I would think in a stellium the energies of the planets amplify and support each other. It´s also funny, some people define stelliums different ways - some say it´s three or more planets in the same sign, some say four, some say they have to be conjunct. Either way, it´s obvious is you have a stellium in a particular sign no matter how you define it, that energy is going to be extremely important in our lives.

For you, Pluto, Mercury and Jupiter within one degree? Wow! Plus, your north node is in the same sign - you have an amazing opportunity in this life to raise your consciousness, come to know the nature of your soul, and your reincarnational purpose. The squares you have with Saturn and Mars look like a challenge! From my perspective, that can serve to raise our awareness.

As always, I recommend Alan Oken´s Esoteric Astrology if you´re interested in Soul work and purpose. And of course you are - you´re a Sagittarius!
April 3, 2022 at 12:38
(Sagittarius) Laura10 » Jacamo
Thank you for recommendation!
I am for sure interested.

Awarness is growing each year more and more, its very trasformational, i assume just like to everybody, and what i think is coming from my stellium is oportunity to grow coming frequently, broadly, penetrating to the deepest part of myself.
I feel like i integrate knowledge very deeply and i let it define me and speak trough me, until i upgrade it with new knowledge by destroying it and building it better and broader, or just letting it coexist as another equaly valuable perspective on life,aside with new ones.
I think mercury here is impacted strongly which makes my basic mental operations always work in searching for intensity, there is a lot of cuirousity in colors of scorpio.

Im not sure how the house where they are influence them, or them influencing the life area they are in.

Im not finding the 4th house very close to me, maybe because i dont understand it, even maybe because i dont find it interesting subconsciously. EVentualy, i found vedic astrology more resonating and it puts my stellium in scorpio in 5th where i can resonate more considering all i found online trough different teachers. Whatever it is at the end, what do the planets do in a house is something i dont get very well.
April 3, 2022 at 12:44
(Sagittarius) Laura10 » Rosincvist
Never thought about it, thanks!

It sure is there, the energy, ever since i was a little child i was influenced by it, which made a lot of inhibitions in my adult life.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »