What constitutes Good, Better, Best?

April 19, 2022 at 12:57 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Aeolus
What constitutes Good, Better, Best?
I´ve been using this site for a few months of dating. It´s pretty interesting how accurate it is. I´ve been using the Sidereal calculator because I am of the strong belief that it is more accurate. (Although many times, they are very, very close.)

Most of the time, I get 1x loving. Every once in a while, I´ll get 3x loving. I know that´s only one aspect, I´m just using it as an example.

This one is
3X loving
3X key
4X passion
5X emotional pain

16x easy
12x conflict
7x combination
16x exact

For the attached, (Sideral has 16x Exact and tropical has 15x Exact) is this one considered a Better than average match? What would a Best match look like?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 19, 2022 at 16:16
(Leo) Aeolus
As a follow up, here´s one for "the one that I stupidly let go" 30 years ago. Can I do better than this?

This was:

4X loving
4X key
8X passion
3X emotional pain

20X easy
4X conflict
10X mixed
13X exact
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 20, 2022 at 13:03
(Cancer) ZeinaZ
Hey,

There are many people who would match with a person, and some like to label them as soul mates or kindred spirits.

On a practical view, there´s always a possibility of finding a more harmonious relationship, because there are many ways a person could relate to another person with all the different factors in the chart.

Then the question is are we living these possibilities, or are we just searching for a perfect match? Relationships are important to be lived, even if there aren´t very high in harmony, because that helps us mature and experience life.

Just my two cents.
April 20, 2022 at 14:06
(Leo) Aeolus » ZeinaZ
Thanks @ZeinaZ! I agree.

As someone who is an optimist by nature, and someone who has not always chosen wisely, I´m just looking for an extra guidepost.

I´ve spent 57 years looking, of which 10 were with the wrong person, though it was the right person for learning things. :1: And I have two great sons as a result! We´re still good friends, but just not compatible. (Divorce was 8 years ago.)

Who knows if I have 6 years left or 40, but I´d like to at least not waste time with someone who isn´t at least on the higher end. I´d rather go with the natural flow than fight my way to harmony. :3:

Maybe I´m also looking for the formula used to calculate the numbers used in the charts. What aspects make up a 4X of one thing, and is 16X of exact match good? Or is a higher balanced of "mixed" better?
April 20, 2022 at 15:04
(Cancer) ZeinaZ » Aeolus
Yes, I understand. I study the synastry chart to analyze the mystery of relationships, still a mystery haha. What I learned from over the years is that we tend to meet people that are more aligned with what´s really happening with us, especially psychologically. Sometimes the relationships are pleasant, and sometimes they are not. The aim is to find a more pleasant satisfying relationships of course.

The algorithm of the site seems to take in several factors to get the numbers. The nature of the aspect, if it´s exact or not, and sometimes mixes the evaluation of the aspect if the nature of it tends to be interpreted in more than one way (as in conflict and easy), then tallies up the number.

Obviously, more positive aspects will lead to more harmony in the relationship, though it´s also important to have some challenging aspects so the relationship is maturing for both and not end up too stagnating. Humans are funny that way, it doesn´t work out if it´s too easy haha.
April 23, 2022 at 06:32
(Cancer) sadiemae100 » Aeolus
The exact aspects are not necessarily good or bad. Exact aspect means the orbs between the aspect is exact or almost exact,thus that aspect will have more influence.

So in that regard, the greater amount of loving, easy & key aspects that are also exact aspects would be the best, because while every relationship has conflict, the harmonious aspects would be of greater influence overall.
April 23, 2022 at 10:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Aeolus
System message: Post has been written by user JesseVon, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I typically only look at the exact aspects (or the ones less than 1 degree) and use those as the emphasis for any synastry reading I’m doing. If a planet is a person’s chart ruler or something like that then I’ll put more consideration to it as well.

This way you only have to think about a small handful of different aspects, rather than trying to process and synthesize 30 different aspects that aren’t even all that strong in the first place.

I don’t pay much mind to that “x loving, x key, x passion, etc” spread report at the top.

The actual signs themselves are also important, especially the ‘big 3’

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »