Home > Forum > Search

Search: sidereal

Search for:
Topic/Post:
Topic started | Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
February 14, 2022 | (Cancer) Fran123 - Filter
Hello!
I have a little question (again) because I really like the insights people have and get from each other here on this website so I enjoy discussing that a lot! About the 11th house: The 11th house is the strongest one in my chart because it has three planets in it. It is in the sign of Taurus and has Venus and Mars (these two are in a conjunction) and Mercury in it. Mars is the ruler of my 10th house, which is in Aries, Mercury the one of my 12th house in Gemini and 3rd house in Virgo and ...
Display entire topic: From start | From latest post »
February 11, 2022 | (Aquarius) Aquanarius - Filter
Hello everyone! Hope everyone is doing well! I have a question,

What kind of career should I pursue?

Currently I have Pluto conjunct Mercury and Pluto trine Jupiter which I find interesting.

In tropical astrology I´m an Aries Ascendant with the Lord of my chart in the second house of Taurus, Mars is also with Moon and Jupiter in the same sign. My sixth house is Virgo, and My MC is in Capricorn With Saturn occupying his own sign in the tenth, also conjunction Uranus and Neptune.

I b ...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 17, 2022 | (Leo) Hermetic Dreamer - Filter
So this post is probably more philosophical than technical but I just recently learned about the draconic zodiac and have become interested in the philosophy behind the draconic, tropical and sidereal zodiac. Each of these zodiacs have been useful and resonated with enough people that they keep using them, which makes them relevant as far as astrology goes. This said, as I’m learning astrology I would like to keep in mind the perspective each zodiac gives so as not to mix them up too much as I l ...
January 27, 2022 | (Scorpio) 2s - Filter
Vedic Astrology (General Astrology)
I´ve been trying to get into Vedic/Sidereal astrology, but it´s kind of difficult to find direct and concrete information on the internet for it. Most of the time when I try to research different nakshatras or something Vedic astrology related, it´s either false or unclear.

Does anyone mind giving me some pointers? ...
February 8, 2022 | (Scorpio) 2s - Filter
It´s self explanatory, but any interpretations of my sidereal/vedic chart would be appreciated!! I´m trying to get more into sidereal astrology :6: ...
February 8, 2022 | (Aquarius) practicalmystic - Filter
Hey all! I love to interpret charts but would really love some general impressions based off mine. Here´s my list of interests from highest interest to lowest interest, and I´m actually happy to do a ´chart swap´ (you read mine, I read yours)--just let me know in the replies and I´d be happy to do so!

What I´d love interpreted:

1.) Your first feeling from what you see. Just whatever stands out intuitively to you!

2.) Career/life path that I seem to be geared toward. "Destiny", ...
February 7, 2022 | (Capricorn) foxyaj - Filter
Hey
I’m struggling to get important information about myself from my sidereal chart. I would be really thankful If someone could tell me about a few things I should know or that seem important for me to know. I think my sidereal chart might tell me more about my future & I would love for someone who is educated in this field to help me get clearance.
Thank you!
:) ...
February 6, 2022 | (Cancer) Fran123 - Filter
Career path struggles! (Natal Astrology)
Hi, everyone!
It´s me again. I have a question regarding my profession: I´m planning to change jobs and have already checked my placements to see which ones could be fitting but honestly I´m a bit confused: I mainly use my sidereal chart and on my research I have found quite contradicting information. First of all I really am not good at science so a job in engineering or something like that wouldn´t work out. I´m also terrible at maths and physics so I really can´t believe that those subjects ...
February 5, 2022 | (Taurus) The Eagle Flies Alone - Filter
Hi, my name is Abhi. I am 28, Pisces. I am into vedic astrology and still learning a lot(sidereal/vedic) with the help of YouTube. I don´t have much knowledge about tropical astrology but I want to learn more about it. If anybody wants to share their thoughts related to tropical or sidereal/vedic astrology. I am all ears, drop me a message. Afterall I am here to make friends and learn more about astrology. ...
January 25, 2022 | (Sagittarius) Sus - Filter
Vic Dicara´s stuff (General Astrology)
I just found this guy on youtube and read some of his things.

He tried to prove that sidereal is not according with veda sacred texts like Surya Sidhanta and tropical is correct although observes nakshatras and vedic terms.
So, for what I understand, he adjusted sidereal astrology knowledge to tropical astrology. ...
January 29, 2022 | (Aries) dwbdwb01 - Filter
Calculation Errors (General Astrology)
After comparing a topical chart to a sidereal chart it was found that the given results were off by exactly 1 degree. Given the topical result less the precessional value, noted, some planets and or houses calculated in error. Was the topical value off or the sidereal value off? Please update on this since I´m "researching" and exactness is important. (sub, sub-sub, sub-sub-sub) ...
January 23, 2022 | (Taurus) BBlythe - Filter
Im In Western Astro I am Sun in Taurus, (5°22’) Moon in Scorpio and Aries Rising.
In Vedic Sidereal Astro, I am Aries Sun, (11°35’) Libra Moon and Pisces Ascendant. born (180°08’ Moon Phase Degree) Still finding out my true mission and destiny in this lifetime. what about you?

Culmination, Fulfillment, Illumination, Realization, Experience ...
January 7, 2022 | (Scorpio) Kisses - Filter
Sidereal: 20°00’ Aquarius - 3°20’ Pisces

The symbol for Purva Bhadrapada nakshatra is the funeral cot, and I wrote a song last night when the Moon entered Purva Bhadrapada titled “Battlefield”

https://youtube.com/shorts/x8E2Hx8W4eA?feature=share

Lyrics:
Don’t tell me what to do
I won’t start another fight
I’ll fix my attitude
Why won’t you just let me be?
Ever heard of boundaries?
Can you just be quiet please?

I’ve been so exhausted
You know, I’m trying to be honest
But y ...
January 4, 2022 | (Scorpio) Lilla94 - Filter
Sidereal birth chart reading (Natal Astrology)
Hello all,

I am new to Sideral astrology (thanks to this community 💫) and it resonate with me much more than the tropical one. However, there is too much information and I am not really patient 😊
Is there anybody willing to give me some hint about my birth chart?

Thank you for your time 💃🏼 ...
Login
(Log in)
September 21, 2021 | (Virgo) LotusStar - Filter
I like this lady´s videos.

She gives interpretations for this transit for the different signs, check your sidereal rising and Moon sign.

Jupiter went back in Capricorn on Sept 15th apparently where Saturn´s been hanging shortly before Saturn turns direct.

Supposed to be pretty significant...

I have to say in my case, I have been dealing with exactly what she is talking about!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2bmLZW5aTo ...
May 23, 2020 | (Taurus) DEEP SIGH - Filter
Tropical VS Sidereal Zodiac (General Astrology)
I have a simple question ..

In your experience , What is more correct zodiac system ?
Tropical or Sidereal zodiac :63: ?
I will read your all opinion :62: . ...
December 27, 2021 | (Scorpio) Kisses - Filter
Hey everyone!!! I hope you’re all as excited for the new year as I am

This is a fantastic video that covers the year for all 12 signs transit-wise and it also talks about the energy shifts as Rahu - the North Node - changes from Taurus to Aries and as Jupiter enters Pisces

Make sure to Listen to both your Sidereal Moon sign and Ascendant sign. If you don’t know what yours are, just subtract about 24° from your Western Ascendant and Moon OR you can go to the Sidereal Chart option here on As ...
November 25, 2021 | (Taurus) Originallyweirdbutnormal - Filter
Sidereal chart. (Natal Astrology)
Anybody here do sidereal interpretation? ...
Login
(Log in)
November 8, 2021 | (Cancer) Glossi888 - Filter
Introduction (Introduce Yourself)
Why am I barley finding out this form page exist?!!?!?!?
I´m excited to use this feature, I have so many questions!!!!!

Tarot, Natal Charts, Sidereal Astro enthusiast

:151: Cancer :152: Aquarius ASC : Leo :153: Cancer

Feel free to ask me anything, lets have a conversation. ...
Login
(Log in)
October 18, 2021 | (Aquarius) Move-37 - Filter
Born in Space? (Natal Astrology)
OK, thus far nobody is not born on Earth. So this is hypothetical.

But what will happen to Astrology if people start to be born in space colonies? The Artemis program will put the first woman on the Moon and there are plans for a permanent base on the Moon, Mars will follow soon. It´s a matter of time before the first human is born in Space.

This all will take place more or less in the plane of the ecliptic, so I can safely assume we won´t need to adopt a new Zodiac. We can adopt the princ ...
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2024
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »