What Venus placement do you attract?

August 11, 2022 at 15:03 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) LotusStar
What Venus placement do you attract?
Noticed that I always attract fixed Venus signs. Especially LEO Venus (tropical, sidereal Cancer).

Only my MC and my Part of fortune is in Leo.

Now I´ve heard the Part of fortune is basically the synthesis of your Sun/Moon/Asc so maybe it´s something there.

Have you noticed you attract a particular Venus sign more than others?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
August 11, 2022 at 15:06
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
Venus in Gemini and Venus in Scorpio.

They have nothing in common :61:
August 11, 2022 at 15:08
(Virgo) LotusStar » Morena_Lu
Where´s your POF?

Could be your 8th placements attracting the Scorpio and your Libra rising the Gemini ;p

I was listening to a KRS video on compatibility he mentionned that Venus signs Earth and Water will be happy together, and Air and Fire will be happy together (sidereal placememt). My Venus is in Earth, and it´s true I love being around Watery Venuses (sidereal placement)... water feeds earth, earth sustains water. 🥰

And it is making more sense than going by tropical placement because normally those tropical Leo Venus would not like my Venus in Virgo but with the sidereal zodiac sign elements it makes all the sense.

And though I also get a lot Taurus Venus (sidereal Aries) and it falls in my 7th, tropically it should work with my Venus Virgo, but in actuality it doesn´t work that great long term as fire burns earth. It´s not as bad as fire and water combo, but it´s definitely not compared to the earth-water combo.
August 11, 2022 at 15:17
(Pisces) Tina95
Eh often Venus in Aries, but I have no idea why... feels like a bad match for me to be honest haha :D
August 11, 2022 at 15:32
(Virgo) LotusStar » Tina95
Their Venus would fall in your 8th! That´s kind of tricky but strong attraction. ;)

I know what you mean though if ultimately it doesn´t work with the rest of your chart it´s not gonna last.

You have Venus in fire in sidereal chart, a later degree Aries Venus may work but maybe not the earlier degrees (under 23 degrees).
August 11, 2022 at 15:44
(Pisces) Tina95 » LotusStar
Oh yes, I never noticed that! ... This totally makes sense.

We often say that we should check Mars / Venus compatibility, but I feel like Venus / Venus compatibility is a real thing though. I often feel that my Capricorn Venus is really "cautious" about this Aries energy hahaha :D

My boyfriends Venus is in Cancer, this works much better, but it is very different, too.
August 11, 2022 at 16:34
(Capricorn) Happycappy
Sagittarius
August 11, 2022 at 17:26
(Virgo) Sim_G
Venus in Aquarius 😩
August 11, 2022 at 17:30
(Virgo) LotusStar » Sim_G
Yeah they are an interesting bunch :61:
August 11, 2022 at 18:09
(Scorpio) Kisses
My bf’s Venus is in Ardra
August 11, 2022 at 18:33
(Virgo) LotusStar » Kisses
Oh.. Venus/Saturn connection. That´s a nice one.

Also you both have sidereal air Venus so that´s good :3:
August 12, 2022 at 00:28
(Leo) Zephyrin
Scorpio and Aries Venus... Ugh.

I have no Scorpio or Aries placements except my Ashwini Moon in sidereal chart.

🤨
August 12, 2022 at 00:33
(Virgo) rohini moon » Zephyrin
It´s your 8th house stellium in your vedic chart, Zeph.. you probably, most definitely attract Scorpio risings as well..

:122: :122: :20:

for me: I guess Venus-Virgo.. or Venus-Leo..

I am a Venus-Virgo so maybe it is apropos, anyway.
August 12, 2022 at 08:57
(Leo) Zephyrin » rohini moon
Yeah, my bff and one of the lovers have Scorpio rising.

And their Scorpio Venus always square my Leo Sun :92:

There is an unexplainable attraction between Virgo and Leo Suns which tend to be problematic. May add Venus as well. Never seen a healthy relationship btw a Virgo woman and Leo man yet. One of them either get traumatized or disappointed. Usually the Virgo.
August 12, 2022 at 14:17
(Virgo) LotusStar » Zephyrin
"There is an unexplainable attraction between Virgo and Leo Suns which tend to be problematic"

Yes I notice this as well... really wonder what the deal is. Over and over again, I end up matching with Leo´s... if it´s not their Sun it´s Venus or ascendant, or both. Second is Aquarius. And Leo its my 10th house so not the most romantic.

Every Pisces I know goes crazy over Leo´s too. Maybe it´s the 2/8 house connection. It´s a pretty sensual connection on that axis.
August 12, 2022 at 14:56
(Taurus) Selene09
Virgo venus, I´m aries venus
August 12, 2022 at 20:21
(Leo) Zephyrin » LotusStar
The role of 10th house regarding attraction is usually underrated in synastries. Not necessarily a romantic house but it is about admiration.

"Every Pisces I know goes crazy over Leo´s too."

Till I experience it, I was totally unaware.

When I was swimming in the deep today, I met a Pisces. He was saying "hiiiiii you swim very well, lets swim together" many times though my answer was no. When he started flirting afterwards, I swam away from him, and yes also learned his Sun sign haha
August 13, 2022 at 06:50
(Pisces) Aragatito
venus in sagittarius or libra but now i think i should have a cancer venus in my life and that could feel so good my fortune is in libra but venus libra makes me feel ugly
August 13, 2022 at 16:02
(Leo) Anni23
Lol I just realised probably sagittarius, because I went back over the birthdates of people I’ve known before

And one Leo.. but that didn’t work out

My entire family has Capricorn :23:
August 16, 2022 at 00:12
(Sagittarius) XVII
Venus in Aquaries often shows up for me. I’m a Scorpio venus.
August 16, 2022 at 00:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Nos sonhadores, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
cancer aquarius pisces .... also seems a little inclined towards the fixed ones like you

regarding the last question .... not enough data ! not everyone in daily life is willing to give you their exact date and time wehn they where born and where exactly .. thats not really doable if you ask me .....maybe one day some astrology hero pops up and talks about
August 16, 2022 at 12:22
(Virgo) LotusStar
I forgot that my (true) Lilith is in Leo. I wonder if that has something to do with attracting Leo venuses...
August 29, 2022 at 13:44
(Scorpio) Kisses
So I remember I posted that my ex bf has Venus in Ardra. I just recently started talking to another guy who has Venus in Moola.

So apparently I attract dudes with their Venus in that axis.
August 29, 2022 at 14:08
(Capricorn) sullenxx
Venus in cancer. And venus in gemini. My venus is aquarius. I don´t have much air in my chart however, so it´s rough trying to understand my venus energy lol.
August 29, 2022 at 14:09
(Capricorn) sullenxx » LotusStar
That´s SUPER interesting because my true lilith is in gemini. and my black moon lilith (mean) is in cancer. And those are the venus signs I attract.
August 29, 2022 at 14:39
(Scorpio) Kisses » sullenxx
In sidereal you are a Sagittarius sun so those people with Venus in cancer probably have it in Gemini in sidereal. I see Venus opposite personal planets a lot

Venus in Gemini probably is Venus in Taurus in sidereal which is your 7th house as a Scorpio ascendant in sidereal.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »