natal chart missing 12th house

July 27, 2022 at 13:15 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) brave4sure
natal chart missing 12th house
I have done my natal chart and I do not appear to have a 12th house. Is this unusual? According to my baby book I ws born at 45 minutes past midnight. However I wonder how accurate this time is. My mother nearly had me in the elevator. Once she got into a delivery room the nurse was trying to slow down my birth. The doctor had not yet arrived and she was new on the job and panicked. My head was partially out when the Dr. arrived. The nurse had placed a pad over my head and attempted to push my head back inside. My mother claims that the Dr. was furious when he arrived. Here is my birth info:

Date of Birth (local time):23 December 1958 - 00:45 (EST)Universal Time (UT/GMT):23 December 1958 - 05:45 Local Sidereal Time (LST):06:23:15House system:Placidus systemLatitude, Longitude:41°30´N, 81°42´WCity:Cleveland

I would appreciate any assistance

Thanks, Deb

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 27, 2022 at 19:47
(Gemini) FOWL
Well... they say the Twelfth house is the house of hidden things... you must REALLY be suppressing some stuff...
July 29, 2022 at 00:03
(Sagittarius) Nensy
Vasa 12 kuca je u znaku Device. Vladar Merkur je u 3 kuci. U kvadratu sa Plutonom. Budite oprezni sa rodbinom.prijatelj8ma. Mogu da vas ostete kroz finansije i dokumenta. U saobracaju oprez. :1:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »