Signs of BPD in a birth chart

July 29, 2022 at 15:58 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Kisses
Signs of BPD in a birth chart
I’ve been thinking recently about some patterns I have throughout my life, and I might have BPD. I’m looking for where I can get diagnosed right now.

BPD is characterized by a fear of abandonment, often stemming from childhood neglect and abuse, as well as mood swings that last between a few hours to days. Another common symptom is inappropriate anger.

I checked Pete Davidson’s chart as he’s been actually diagnosed with it, and he has a Scorpio stellium (Sidereal) with his Sun Mars and North Node.

What else do you see are common patterns in the charts of people with BPD?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 29, 2022 at 16:05
(Virgo) Aren Levi
I have the opposite, i mostly abandon people quite easily and fastly if they fuck up in my life in some way.
If they trully meant something for me, i at least say bye or something nice, so they can live the rest of their life in some peace.

I dont know if this will help you but,
if you are your own biggest fan and you are confident in your identity and you know you have value then abandonment fear and issues may decrease.

Cutting people off that deserve it is fun cause there are many more people on the planet :16:

:37:
July 29, 2022 at 16:07
(Scorpio) Kisses » Aren Levi
Mm that’s good Aren. I mean if it were as simple as that it wouldn’t be a disorder would it

I have an easy time cutting most people off too. I’m not an idiot. But the issue mainly comes with the people who get closest to us because the abandonment issues stem from childhood. Our relationship with our caretakers. So oftentimes the people closest to us may resemble some of those early relationships.

Idk.
July 30, 2022 at 03:29
(Taurus) Rosincvist
That :157: :192: :164: is a very tight orbed aspect; Crisis of commitment versus control is kind of an ambience that goes before you!
Last I looked at :157: through binoculars it looked like one of those silly square hats that college graduates wear! :81:
July 30, 2022 at 05:16
(Taurus) SoLife Astrology
I would say looking at your chart, three things stick out. One major one is Saturn in Cancer almost exact overcoming square your Asc. Saturn is in the sign opposite it´s own, detriment. Pressure, Fear, stress, anxiety etc is what Saturn is placing in the 10th house(collective body of people, society, authorities, parents, obligations, career) themes that are then having an impact on self that forces you into action. I wonder if you seek this area for security and stability but creates that agitation? 2nd, is Jupiter in 12th, the house of "Bad Spirit" ALSO in detriment. My sibling has this same thing and one of his most stand out relationships was with someone diagnosed with this. Needless to say, he´s also has almost fought most of his close family and friends. I would say it´s inflating conflict mentally.
Finally, I do see you have several planets in scorpio which I think is feeding into Scorpio´s lord, Mars. It´s Mars in Pisces that I would imagine giving outburst or reactions that may not make complete sense or become unrestrained and allowed to go from 0 to 100. I didn´t know how else to put it, it sounds bad but know at least 3 or 4 people with mars in pisces and the best way i can put it this late.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »