People with Stationary Planets!

July 25, 2022 at 17:38 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Kisses
People with Stationary Planets!
Do you relate to the sidereal nakshatra that planet is in?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 26, 2022 at 09:23
(Libra) shewolf98
i have stationary capricorn neptune on my ascendant at 29 degree. Uttara ashadha. i dont know maybe it means late success in career? 🤔
July 26, 2022 at 14:59
(Sagittarius) guccirenea
i have stationary mercury in moola and i can relate.. love to study occult & higher wisdom. communication is 👍🏻 but a lot of inner turmoil & hidden desires with no immediate explanation
July 26, 2022 at 16:22
(Scorpio) Kisses » shewolf98
Well in your case you are Uttara Ashada ascendant so of course you relate to Uttara Ashada stuff
July 26, 2022 at 16:22
(Scorpio) Kisses » guccirenea
And in your case Mercury is your 1st lord
July 26, 2022 at 16:23
(Scorpio) Kisses » guccirenea
Do you relate to dhanishta nakshatra? Your Jupiter sits in it and it rules your moon sign and nakshatra
July 26, 2022 at 18:03
(Virgo) LotusStar
According to Astro.com I have Neptune stationary direct. It was also in square to my nodes. It is in Mula and I definitely do relate to this nakshatra!
July 26, 2022 at 23:41
(Scorpio) Kisses » LotusStar
Very interesting. I notice your moon is in Mrigashira opposing mula. Do you think this could be part of why you resonate with mula?
July 27, 2022 at 17:54
(Virgo) LotusStar » Kisses
Hmm I don´t think so. I am pretty aware of how my Moon nakshatra operates, and its definitely a much lighter energy on the Mrigashira side. Maybe because Neptune is an outer planet I feel like it´s a more subtle or shadow influence but the themes are still so present. Basically the obsession with truth, destroying illusions, looking deeper and through things. It´s not an auto-pilot energy like the Moon but it is still definitely there and I know its different because its a much darker energy and more spiritual. I think being outer planet I feel it´s not something I can control.
July 27, 2022 at 21:56
(Scorpio) Kisses » LotusStar
That’s very interesting! Thank you for the response

I’ve been trying to figure out if I really relate to Ardra energy. My mom has Ketu and ascendant in Ardra so with my stationary Saturn in Ardra on my MC I must have inherited it from her!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »