Home > Forum > Search

Search: sidereal

Search for:
Topic/Post:
Topic started | Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
April 1, 2020 | (Aquarius) mycena.chlorophos - Filter
If someone identifies WAY more with their draconic or sidereal chart than their tropical chart would it be wrong for them to tell people they´re a [insert whatever their draconic/sidereal sign is here]?? ...
Display entire topic: From start | From latest post »
March 25, 2020 | (Taurus) MarvinReal - Filter
A newborn´s chart (Natal Astrology)
Hi

The nakshatra of the boy is Shatabhisha, Moon in Aquarius.
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-lunar-mansions/?send_calculation=1&narozeni_den=22&narozeni_mesic=3&narozeni_rok=2020&narozeni_hodina=07&narozeni_minuta=58&narozeni_city=Zagreb%2C+Croatia&narozeni_mesto_hidden=Zagreb&narozeni_stat_hidden=HR&narozeni_podstat_kratky_hidden=&narozeni_podstat_hidden=&narozeni_input_hidden=Zagreb%2C+Croatia&narozeni_podstat2_kratky_hidden=Zagr ...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 4, 2020 | (Taurus) MarvinReal - Filter
MARCH 02, 2020

Earth was once completely covered by ocean without any landmasses.

https://www.sciencealert.com/geologists-think-earth-could-have-once-been-a-sloshy-continent-free-waterworld/amp

* Pisces tropical chart
* Aquarius sidereal chart
* opposite sign in sidereal heliocentric chart

More articles with some extra information
https://www.foxnews.com/science/earth-waterworld-covered-by-global-ocean-billions-years-ago-study-suggests
https://www.livescience.com/amp/waterworld-e ...
March 6, 2020 | (Taurus) MarvinReal - Filter
Here ...
February 14, 2020 | (Taurus) fourdaix - Filter
Sidereal Astrology (General Astrology)
hey!
I would like to know what´s your opinion on sidereal astrology?? honestly, it´s not talked about much, so I have a lot of questions relating to this topic, lol.

but, basically, do y´all think you have to pay more attention to it rather than the tropical one?? or what do you think JFGFSG

ty for answering <3 ...
January 22, 2020 | (Pisces) Mythic - Filter
Sup everyone,

:171: :172: :173: :174: :175: :176: :177: :178: :179: :180: :181: :182:

Just wanted to share some research I´ve been doing on the difference between Tropical (western) astrology and Sidereal (vedic) astrology. What they are and how they relate. I wanna open this up to discussion so we can learn more!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: Wow, these videos break it down in even more detail. Knowledge that is definitely w ...
August 22, 2019 | (Pisces) TimeSciences - Filter
Hello all,
I have a friend who will be going in for oral surgery on September 4th in Reno, NV USA and did a transit chart for him. The time of the appointment is 10:30 so probably by the time the surgery is in progress will be between 11 and 12, it will be Zygomatic implant and lower jaw, ´all on 4´ he says.
I am curious how you read the transits for him. He says he´s a ´fast healer´ but from what he´s described and what I´ve seen online this is a rather ´involved´ type of dental implant proc ...
Login
(Log in)
October 18, 2019 | (Pisces) fishscales - Filter
Interested in an interpretation of my chart from a Vedic astrology standpoint.

Whether you work purely with traditional Vedic astrology or only employ certain Vedic techniques, I´d be interested in hearing what you have to say.

I´m posting the sidereal/whole sign version of my chart, but feel free to convert it to whichever zodiacal/house system you use.

I am more interested in the result of Vedic technique than I am with which zodiac or house system is used.

Thanks.

Login
(Log in)
June 28, 2019 | (Capricorn) podiatrygirl - Filter
Newly pregnant (Natal Astrology)
Hi

I discovered I was pregnant I was pregnant in June. Despite severe PCOS and a follopian tube that was supposed to be blocked. I even got pregnant from my left ovary the ultrasound tech confirmed so my left tube must have unblocked itself......

Due date is 20th Feb..

Can someone there pretty please view my chart and also view my sidereal astrology too, and check for signs of birth in February??????

A lot of free online psychics in the Facebook groups told me I would be childless an ...
September 4, 2019 | (Taurus) Petr9 - Filter
Hi,

I recently implemented these two online tools for quick overview between both zodiacs.

Tropical vs. Sidereal Zodiac - Online calculator
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/tropical-vs-sidereal-zodiac-astrology-calculator

Geocentric vs. Heliocentric Zodiac - Online calculator
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/geocentric-vs-heliocentric-natal-chart-astrology-calculator ...
Login
(Log in)
July 3, 2019 | (Taurus) AdeptMagician - Filter
This is how you will find your partner? (Synastry & Relationship)
A friend showed me this which I found to be accurate. The theory is that you look at either the 7th house ruler or Venus when looking at a man´s chart. For a women it is the same only you would use Jupiter instead of Venus. Next, you look at in what house this planet is in to find out WHERE you´ll meet your partner. For instance if Venus is ruling the 7th house and is placed in the 6th in Pisces, this would mean that you could meet your spouse at work which could be in a pharmacy or something be ...
June 4, 2019 | (Taurus) MarvinReal - Filter
... according to WLC calendar app, it claims to be based on original lunisolar biblical calendar. The Creator´s calendar.

Worthy of noting that all ancient civilizations were using lunisolar calendar, which made feasts (holidays) easy to count, and it was very precise and exact.

ONLY thousands of years later, solar calendar, was developed.

This app also includes converter, to/from, standard western Gregorian calendar.

[[[By the way, today is the end of islamic month of Ramadhan, so f ...
June 5, 2019 | (Scorpio) ancient_astrology - Filter
Anybody using Sidereal? (General Astrology)
I am curious to see if there are people here using the sidereal zodiac. Please tell me why and if you have compared it to Tropical (or is that what you´re used to). Vedic astrologers are welcome to comment on this, although I am mostly interested in people doing Western astrology and who are using.

Most western astrology has been based on the tropical system since the astrologer Ptolemy who argued in its favor in the 2nd century CE. However, there have been advocates for sidereal. Just cu ...
April 29, 2019 | (Sagittarius) LOVELIFE - Filter
Introduce:Hello to all (Introduce Yourself)
Hello guys,I am new here. Hope to interact with as many like-minded people as possible.

Sidereal: Sun in Sag,Moon in Gem,Asc in Pisces
Tropical: Sun in Sag,Moon in Cancer,Asc in Aries
Draconic: Sun in Libra,Moon in Taurus,Asc in Aquarius

Personally I relate to all -with sidereal being the one I work with the most. :1: ...
February 26, 2019 | (Taurus) MarvinReal - Filter
I encountered a problem how to achieve exact timing using this astro-seek tool
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/planet-ingresses-and-particular-degree-returns-calculator
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/personal-transits-astrology-aspects-online-calculator

The problem is that allows only to set on Particular Degree, not minutes and seconds.
Example: let´s say you want to know when will Uranus reach 00°48’52´´ of tropical Taurus sign.

Also, this tool, and all others, are only working f ...
January 21, 2019 | (Taurus) arrowhorse - Filter
http://www.cosmitec-astrological-compatibility-advice.com/moon-sign-compatibility.html

Now, let´s talk about Moon sign compatibility for a moment, one of the most neglected parts in Western compatibility analysis.

It´s a misconception, this time among astrologers, that the Moon is more important in women´s horoscopes than in men´s.

This is absolutely wrong.

The Moon is the most significant pointer to everything that women AND men alike are (unconsciously and) emotionally attracted an ...
August 7, 2018 | (Taurus) Lourdes - Filter
Sidereal vs. Tropical Zodiac (Natal Astrology)
I want to know your thoughts.
Which is more accurate for you and you´re perception of self.
I am Earth/Air dominant and Fire/Water dominant and the other and think both work. I can be completely indifferent, apathetic most of the time but when I care... I REALLY care.
I like to think my chart is well balanced. ...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
« previous   next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2024
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »