Newly pregnant

June 28, 2019 at 23:54 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) podiatrygirl
Newly pregnant
Hi

I discovered I was pregnant I was pregnant in June. Despite severe PCOS and a follopian tube that was supposed to be blocked. I even got pregnant from my left ovary the ultrasound tech confirmed so my left tube must have unblocked itself......

Due date is 20th Feb..

Can someone there pretty please view my chart and also view my sidereal astrology too, and check for signs of birth in February??????

A lot of free online psychics in the Facebook groups told me I would be childless and no pregnancy would ever be successful......

I want to be a biological mother so badly...and need reassurance please that it´s possible.

I don´t want this pregnancy to have to end badly.

Please help. I would be most delighted with an honest assessment so I can either brace myself for a loss or be happy about a possible birth!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 30, 2019 at 19:45
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Someone should do a 14 planets versus 14 planets chart :80:
Sun will probably be at a musical degree of the Zodiac! :81:
June 30, 2019 at 22:48
(Capricorn) podiatrygirl » Iceblu333
Isn´t chorion death and destruction though?

And isn´t sidereal astrology more accurate ?

I am really Interested in those transients in Feb 20 th

Maybe on Jan 27 th and those two dubious dates, I will make an appointment in advance with a good high risk OBGYN ....just incase something happens.....maybe they can save the baby if I am prepared and mindful around those dates.
June 30, 2019 at 22:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hello girl,

>> So I approached your birth chart with sidereal/vedic and my other default settings. Your birth chart actually shows Sun+Mercury in 5th things which normally signifies creativity, play, fun, love and sex affairs, and that you like studying and learning. Mars is exactly conjunction Descendent. True Lilith exactly conjunction MC. Moon opposite Neptune.

For your question:

>> I researched the whole period between today and end of April. (including post-mature births, postterm pregnancy possibility).

>> I would tell you better if you know the date of conception (fertilization)

>> you will give a birth to a living child!

>> since your Moon is in Gemini, it´s even possible that will be multiple children, despite that may be big risk for you, as you wrote it have health reproductive issues.

>> I am not a doctor, so if it´s something impossible, then even good astrological positions won´t help. There could be a pregnancy loss. But from what I seen, you will bear a child.

>> Now I don´t want to scaremonger you down, but it may cost you your life to give a life to someone else. There is always that risk even for a healthy woman, and you´re not. Additionally, True Lilith and Chiron are exactly on Descendent during approximate months to deliver. True Lunar Nodes are going around your Moon all those months from now till delivery. That is a karmic support rather than evil. What is significant is that South Node, Saturn and Pluto are going around your Sun+Mercury all these times. So maybe you are feeling right now so much mature or even feel too old, thoughts about death often, depression, retrospective. Apart of that, that Descendent issue means you will be very desperate, feeling lonely, there will be no partner or he will eventually leave away, perhaps single mother, no husband or boyfriend. You don´t state whether that guy who impregnated you is with you or if you even know him at all, so I am just saying on astro only guide.

!!!) once you will be able to do so post-birth, or IF you will be able, or after any significant change, please write here feedback after many months from now and let us know..
June 30, 2019 at 22:56
So basically cos of shit I did in a past life, my baby could be destined to be stillborn at those two dates ?!?

Surely there are healings and gifted Reiki or energy healers who can try and circumvent such awful karma ?????
June 30, 2019 at 23:01
(Aries) ram_goat » podiatrygirl
I think you are getting a little overheated...
June 30, 2019 at 23:03
(Capricorn) podiatrygirl » MarvinReal
I have a very loving partner. We are engaged and have no intention of separating in the immediate future.

He does work a lot so maybe I´ll get post natal depression and be alone most of the time while he focused on work and finances? He is a very independent man and he is entering his seventh personal year, which often leads to massive self introspection and isolation.

I cannot see us parting ways anytime soon at all. One of us would literally have to die. As it just seems so unlikely he would leave especially with the baby coming, as he is especially happy and excited.
June 30, 2019 at 23:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Where you got that idea of Libra rising sign having reversed benefics - malefics? I never heard this theory. Citation needed! :3:
June 30, 2019 at 23:34
=====
I am often behaving like an Aries, especially in anger or passions. That is Scorpio. Aries is a different Mars, despite co-ruling both. Normally I am very calm while also energetic and nobody even expect me to be otherwise. Whether that confirms tropical or sidereal is a dispute. It could be explained by both zodiacs in my chart. In any case I am either representative of Libra or just mirroring it. Even ASC Libra could sometimes act Aries-style.

I received a great good every Jupiter transit to my angles or personal planets. Effectivity of aspects is due to orbs how exact it is and what sort of aspect it is. Also, somehow, life, destiny, or whatever you call it, is coming gradually, not immediately if you just want. Also, missed opportunities is huge issue for me, and, probably, for most people too. I am getting abundance all the time my planets are going around me.
June 30, 2019 at 23:37
=====
Read or listen proper books from verified sources instead.
June 30, 2019 at 23:41
(Capricorn) podiatrygirl
Oh it could be the end of my college degree. Which was supposed to end in 2020.

And my job.

I am otherwise very healthy. My lower than usual fertility didn´t really make me overall unhealthy.

Could also be the death to the relationship if the child is special needs and we deal with it differently.

Many things.

I did make a vow that if the universe allowed me the joy of giving birth to my own child, that I would much rather die young after being with my child even just a few years

Rather than being childless and living until old age.

I prayed so hard over this... I really put it out there that I would much much much rather die young and experience the joy of a child, even for a few short years, rather than end up childless but into old age.

Absolutely nothing is worse for me personally than being childless. I want my own child. And a loving partner..heck, I am even open to more than one love of my life over the entire course of my lifetime..but a child is set for me. It´s a need. Not just a want.

I always knew I would never be truly happy without the joy of a child in my life. I could enjoy life and find small joys over basic daily crap. I am a very great full person who does find much joy in daily simple things.

But I know deep down that being Childless would always be painful for me and that I would NEVER be as happy Childless as I would with a child.

Fingers crossed the universe and karma and my higher self and my spirit guides are not so cruel as to deprive me of my own baby. I would would rather die than be without a baby honestly. Anything is better to me than ending up childless.

So this is why I am desperate for answers here..many top rated psychics and mediums tell me two babies. Close together. Yet I can´t shake the free online Psychics who had no vested interests or ulterior motives, who honestly told me they couldn´t see living biological children in my future.. this sent me into a deep deep depression for months.

Now I´m scared senseless seeing as so many psychics saw me childless (well three or four did, the other hundreds didn´t).

Hard to enjoy pregnancy when you feel the universe is out to get you and wants to make U miserable and childless.
June 30, 2019 at 23:43
=====
Who died to you?

You´re wrong. Jupiter diminishing other bad. It doesn´t cause that bad. I´ve seen your chart.

I partially agree that death is in correct house there.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 30, 2019 at 23:48
(Capricorn) podiatrygirl
I was hoping astrology was not accurate than psychic abilities.

I am semi psychic myself and I had dreams and visions from my future son. I only checked for pregnancy due to reoccuring visitations from this boy spirit...

Lots of psychics tell me two children. It was the few that told me I´ll be childless that scared me to make this topic. To check astrology to see the possibility of children. Biological as adoption isn´t for me nor is it possible in my country.

Does anyone see anything sinister in the months leading up to birth? The pregnancy is going very well. No sickness. Barely notice I´m pregnant other than bigger cleavage. It´s going almost TOO well.... So it makes sense that positive aspect are floating around me until near the birth.

Maybe I can consult with a high risk OBGYN and be closely monitored which could potentially save me and the babies lives? ??

Can death ever be prevented if we have warnings ??????
July 1, 2019 at 00:05
Maybe it just points to a traumatic birth or Post Natal depression???

As desperate as I am to be a parent, that doesn´t mean I´ll be one of the lucky women who fall in love immediately with their babies. Plenty of women are massively let down after birth as they expect it to be a magical moment where U instantly feel overwhelming love.

However some women..quite a lot, end up feeling a little flat and very disappointed when the birth isn´t the magical experience they expected.

A less than amazing birth experience can learn to post traumatic stress disorder as well as post natal depression.

So perhaps the price of me being blessed with a living baby is that it won´t be a wonderful and happy experience.

Maybe I was supposed to be childless for my highest good but have chosen to not adhere to my soul blueprint so it´ll come at a price to get what my heart wants.
July 1, 2019 at 01:59
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » podiatrygirl
When the Astrologers pretend to be Psychic then the "Nullers" and ´grounders´ are bound to come after them swearing utter defeat for the Simony users pre-emptorily. My mother was peaceful and content until I was born and then holy hell hit my family at birth; The only thing my parents could agree upon was slander and defamation for each other!
There are a couple of instances in the Bible where a prophet is given the truth and ALL the other prophets are mislead!
The City of Santa Fe´s white folk have a high rate of Down´s Syndrome children because their mothers waited till the very last minute to have children.
A greater risk is a nerve relaxant that has side effects for the baby, so maintaining an air of calm would serve the baby! :5:
July 1, 2019 at 02:08
(Capricorn) podiatrygirl » MarvinReal
Thanks for reassuring me that I can have a living child.

Is astrology accurate when it comes to whether a woman will or won´t be able to have babies ?
July 1, 2019 at 08:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
=====
That´s misunderstanding of what Bible says. It says that all prophets who are prophesying in the names of other gods are false prophets because they are prophesying in the name of false gods, namely of demonic origin, because if you worship anything else except of the true living God, then you´re actually worshipping the serpent. Including astrologers, psychics and other vermin. And of course, evrn those who are worshipping the true God, have to do so in the correct way, and you cannot prophesy by yourself, not from your own will and decision. If you´re self-called prophet without real divine call, you´re false prophet as well. That´s a short summary how to distinguish prophets.
:4:
July 1, 2019 at 08:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » podiatrygirl
=====
The most irrational about mainstream 12 houses astrology system is that travel, career and friends following the actual death. Lol. It really ends with the dying itself. There are 8 only by different direction.
July 1, 2019 at 13:35
(Taurus) nutelina
Why don´t you read about Weston Price and how he studied indigenous people and their reproduction. They were the healthiest people living then.
October 8, 2019 at 05:27
(Capricorn) podiatrygirl
I am over 20 weeks pregnant with a girl. She´s perfectly healthy.

I am in a long term and happy relationship still.

Can anyone see potential for birth in my chart, around January or February?

If she arrived early then she would still likely survive, if it was January rather than Feb.
October 8, 2019 at 20:26
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
What I did was pray for my child the whole time. I loved this book and I have to say I didn´t even feel the labor pains. lol They made me feel them. But, I believe in the power of prayer.

I didn´t have astrology at the time in 1995 when I had my son. I just had him naturally. With Neptune in Cap and Sun in Cap, would be interesting if they have Cap ascendant.

I had Neptune in Sag and Sag Sun and they have Sag Ascendant.

I´ve known people to go through all kinds of troubles, really you don´t know what will happen.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »