This is how you will find your partner?

July 3, 2019 at 14:07 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user AdeptMagician, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

This is how you will find your partner?
A friend showed me this which I found to be accurate. The theory is that you look at either the 7th house ruler or Venus when looking at a man´s chart. For a women it is the same only you would use Jupiter instead of Venus. Next, you look at in what house this planet is in to find out WHERE you´ll meet your partner. For instance if Venus is ruling the 7th house and is placed in the 6th in Pisces, this would mean that you could meet your spouse at work which could be in a pharmacy or something because of it being pisces. Also, because it´s in my 7th which is opposite to my 1st, it means I´ll meet her in a way which means she´ll come and find me and not the other way around. Moving on, you then look at the sign opposing the house in which you found the significator, to see the symbolism of the situation. So in this case that would be the 12th house in virgo, hinting that the symbolism of the situation would that of an institution or something spiritual (12th house), while also again to do with medicine or things of that nature (virgo).

I will use my own chart as an example.

To make things easy let´s just look at Venus because she´s exalted anyway and also she´s in the same sign as the ruler of my 7th which is Jupiter. So either is the same at least when using whole signs (which is preferable in this particular experiment).

My Venus is found in the 7th house in Pisces which shows that my spouse will show up at some pisces like location such as a harbor, docks, spiritually related places, hidden places etc. This is actually true, I met all my ex girlfriends near water or online in obscure occult or spiritual or drug related forums. Next, the symbolism is the 1st house in virgo, apparently meaning my spouse will come to me. This is also true, as in general my attempts at finding love have all failed until suddenly someone shows up unexpectedly and literally finds me.

So with this thread I´d like to see if anyone else can give some practical examples with this. Maybe also try both tropical and sidereal to see which one matches the best.

Oh and yes if anyone wants to find me to be my spouse, I won´t welcome you to write since that would kinda be like me finding you, however I will say that I don´t ignore private messages I get here. ? And I am becoming ridiculously tired of being single now.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 3, 2019 at 14:38
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I had heard this but hadn’t really thought about it regarding myself until now.

My Venus is in the 5th house in Aquarius.

All the woman I have known closely I have met through my music.

That works with the 5th house.
July 3, 2019 at 14:39
(Aquarius) Amdash » 100%
In that type a theory that you are describing the lady shine that kind of makes sense. With the whole ( my husband is with in me) comment.

You can choose to debate about this with me, because I’m trying to learn as well and also be able to make sense of things, but please by all means choose to debate about this little opinion or a little theory that I have.

Because you know if you think about it, in the KabalIion written by the three initiates , masculinity and femininity are in each sex (including animals and sometimes in adamant objects )

Do you think in a sense that males and females alike most acknowledged and nurture these pieces of them, possibly so that way they can be able to attract that’s true husband/true wife? If so then...

That would mean my true
Wife or husband who is your true husband/true wife might be in me as well as I am are also in them.

And it may also pertain to you as well.
But that’s a theory that I am perfectly fine with somebody debating about. Because it also probably doesn’t make sense. ????

And if you think about it in previous history, and in certain cultures lost it was said that Hermes and Aphrodite had a child and that child was both sexes so they gave him/her a fusion of both their names hermaphroditeties which is short for hermaphrodite.
And that’s how humans gain masculinity and femininity in their sexes.
July 3, 2019 at 14:43
(Libra) leorising » 100%
1st house someone with quality of mars

I ve watched a video on KRS channel , (YouTube vedic astrology
https://youtu.be/cbRvzpOE4tE

(I love this channel)
YouTube
YouTube
July 3, 2019 at 15:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I think this formula doesn´t always work to well.

I have Venus in Scorpio aspected by Aries in Chiron with Mars in Scorpio (Soldiers), and Jupiter in Scorpio (Bishop, Teacher, Astrologer, Husband, wealth, luck, and power).

Relationship houses are the 3rd house of Libra, with Uranus in Libra, and North Node Aquarius in the 7th house, and Gemini in the 11th house. (Kama), My hearts desires.

This has more to do with my soul intention as an advocate for men in the world today during feminist times.

Growing up surrounding by brothers, friends, and who have taught me to be a strong woman, sharing their side of the story, their point of view, their position in society, where often you will hear the feminine say how it´s all the man´s fault.

Since Saturn in Sagittarius when I started dating, usually the men I date are found in the same place as my friends, for the simple reason it´s usually a community (North Node Aquarius) in the 7th house.

Also in the 5th house of Sagittarius (High School, Career School, College).

Since it´ since intercepted with Capricorn this can be related to work.

Sagittarius is multi-dimensional so can be a Spiritual/Religious Community, social media, gaming, and sports.

Past Mars in Scorpio (Brothers, Friends) and Jupiter in Scorpio (boyfriend/husband) is usually into some form of sports, musicians, singers, artists, bike racers, motorcycle racers, car racers, and usually associated with some kind of entertainment, entrepreneurship, and festivals.

This has to do with other aspects, but KRS Astrology is correct, the 5th house usually describes where you will meet the person.

With Jupiter aspects to Neptune in Sag that this is how they end up sometimes associated with someone´s home.

My ex-husband I met in a day care center where I dropped my son off.

So the 4th house and 5th house kind of work together.

I´ve dated Military Warriors with Aries in Chiron aspecting my Venus in Scorpio.

So while past lives are a theory, I sometimes do question it with Aries in Chiron is the key to my soul and often I am surrounded by Military men and of course usually abused by women, the same way women abuse the men I´m around through emotional, mental, spiritual, physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

That would be again associated with being the Advocate for Men in these times in the 5th house.

I might work with your chart, but someone like me it won´t work, because it´s far more than Venus.
July 3, 2019 at 15:43
(Libra) leorising » 100%
Yes, this video talk about Jupiter in 9th, I have Jupiter in 8th in vedic and traditional astrology
July 3, 2019 at 17:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » 100%
System message: Post has been written by user AdeptMagician, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I think my friend actually just used Venus or jupiter depending on if it´s a man or a woman´s chart. Using the house lords was my idea. Also it seems to work better when using sidereal and whole sign houses for some reason.

Tbh this subject might end up being crucial in me taking the final step over to using vedic astrology in favor of tropical... ?
July 3, 2019 at 17:07
=====
Oh and the thing with Venus showing the spouse in a female chart was a typo. It´s jupiter obviously. Don´t know if you noticed but I wrote "Venus for men" then wrote "for women use Venus instead of Jupiter". Either way I changed it now
July 3, 2019 at 17:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user 4th House Stellium, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
assuming that the 3rd house can mean meeting on a dating site, this works for my 2nd wife married 25 years and especially interesting corresponds exactly with the woman I consider the love of my life who has a Pisces Sun and Venus and NN in her 7th house and I have Venus conjunct Neptune in the 3rd and Pisces rules my 7th house
July 3, 2019 at 17:23
=====
Using the logic from what I´ve gathered, this would mean the opposite of having it in the 7th which means the partner will find you. So in your case, I guess it means you´ll find your partner and not the other way around. Perhaps it means you´ll take the lead like ask a guy out for a date instead of the other way around. Loool this is so confusing.
July 3, 2019 at 20:16
(Aquarius) Amdash » 100%
Gotcha I see. Understand. I was just thrown around like a goober ???

So, I have Venus in Pisces and Pisces is in my fourth house. I also have Jupiter in Leo and Leo was in my mid heaven. So regarding Venus in Pisces, does that mean that I’ll be attracting my lover who is a Pisces?

That’s a little confusing that I was just hoping I could get some clarification.
July 3, 2019 at 20:22
(Aquarius) she’s intuitive » AdeptMagician
Since I have :156: in my 1st house does that mean I´ll meet my love within myself? :8: BTW I find this topic very interesting :1:
July 4, 2019 at 05:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user angelah, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Okay so my Jupiter is in the 4th house of Sagittarius? What does that imply?
July 4, 2019 at 15:49
System message: Post has been written by user angelah, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Okay, that makes a lot of sense. So does Mars represent what we WANT but Jupiter represents WHAT WE GET ?
July 4, 2019 at 16:59
=====
thank you , you are very insightful. And I now understand. Thank you for your knowledge ☺️
July 4, 2019 at 17:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » angelah
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Perhaps it works that way also for men, then a man could end up with a woman representative of the Moon (what he needs in her) rather than of just Venus (what he loves and likes in her). Or maybe it will be a person combination of the Moon and Venus in what he seeks. Every man is also representative of his Sun and Mars.
July 4, 2019 at 17:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
=====
the man I´m with now, his moon is in cancer and Venus in aries,
my sun is in cancer and moon is in aries,
he always tells me I´m exactly what he loves , woman of his dreams
July 4, 2019 at 17:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » 4th House Stellium
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
With Uranus in Libra in the 3rd, this really just has to do with me meeting Libra´s online. They come with different planets, but North Node Aquarius in the 7th house is obviously another marker of Uranus (Internet). I´ve been hot wired to the Internet since Saturn in Virgo in the 2nd since 2007.

There´s kind of a soul intention in each house in evolving my Virgo Pluto in the 2nd house. As you notice I have Uranus in Libra opposition Aries in Chiron. Virgo Pluto opposition Aries in Chiron.

Uranus in Pisces, Neptune in Aquarius, Aquarius in Chiron, ended my North Node Aquarius (Rahu Mahadasha) and my Nodal Return.

Capricorn Pluto kind of started transforming my 6th house which is also aspects Virgo Pluto and Uranus in Libra and Squares Aries in Chiron.

I believe you have to look at your Chiron and see how it aspects your certain planets since it is the key to your soul.

Usually it does involve your relationships. For me it´s bringing in Aries to teach me in the 9th house along with Sagittarius.
July 4, 2019 at 17:20
=====
You may meet them from home, or in a home environment. For example, day care at home, in home care, some activity in a home. Perhaps in a vehicle.
July 4, 2019 at 17:27
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I am preferring sidereal astrology, vedic astrology, traditional astrology. But thank you for a feedback. The question is always whether a man is usually marrying his dream woman, and whether a woman is marrying her dream man. From experience I would say No for most people. The most I loved my dream girl too, but that´s gone in the past.
July 4, 2019 at 17:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
=====
iagree, he´s into me but I´m not that into him,
July 4, 2019 at 17:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
okay, I´m happy you clarified, iwas thinking like family wise which sounds weird lol. Home setting sounds more realistic like a family party or something.
July 4, 2019 at 17:48
=====
Yes, definitely can be someone having some kind of celebration or party in their home environment.
July 4, 2019 at 17:51
=====
Okay and how does the sag play in all this? Maybe a house party in a different city, or someone foreign
July 4, 2019 at 17:53
=====
Maybe her husband will be patriotic or activist in common good as 4th includes home country, homeland, home as a building, and nature of green environment around.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »