Home > Forum > Search

Search: sidereal

Search for:
Topic/Post:
Topic started | Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
July 25, 2022 | (Scorpio) Kisses - Filter
Do you relate to the sidereal nakshatra that planet is in? ...
Display entire topic: From start | From latest post »
July 20, 2022 | (Aries) CuriousElla - Filter
Has anyone tried or used the Tropical Zodiac in Vedic Astrology? If so, what are your thoughts...?

Below are some videos I´ve found after watching Astrologer Vic DiCara on one of Chris Brennon´s Podcast with him on the subject.

Sidereal or Tropical Zodiac in Vedic Astrology
https://youtu.be/mv7OHOhxmJU

Tropical vs. Sidereal Zodiac
https://youtu.be/eiGrAwe78-A

Tropical Vedic Astrology Research, Best Astrology Techniques, Shastiamsa, & Raj Yogas
https://youtu.be/3H27_V3S4QE ...
May 3, 2022 | (Libra) V2 - Filter
Does anyone know how to interpret sidereal or vedic birth charts? ...
June 27, 2022 | (Capricorn) NSM - Filter
HI there
i know nothing about Sidereal astrology however i have entered a new period Venus so to speak as of end of 2020....

what is this all about? what to expect etc?

thanks
NSM ...
June 8, 2022 | (Gemini) tommasofabozzii - Filter
Anyone thought about or studied how to reconcile the two zodiacs?
Is one of the two the right one or are they different aspects of the same matter?
I wonder if one is more indicative of the Sun energy (tropical because it follows the solar calendar) and the other is more related to the constellations.
Looking for ideas to exchange and any article or study is welcomed. ...
May 23, 2022 | (Capricorn) Alexjandro - Filter
Sidereal vs tropical astrology (General Astrology)
In other post I was told about Sidereal astrology and I wanted to know if I have to take into account this kind of astrology too. I am a Capricorn according to Tropical astrology, but according to Sidereal astrology I am a Sagitarius. I have always thought of me as a Capricorn, so should I thought of me as a Sagitarius as well? Do I have the traits of both signs? I would like someone to explain that please, now I feel like I have two birth charts :4:. ...
May 15, 2022 | (Libra) Dystortd - Filter
Galactic equator mid Mula (Natal Astrology)
I really enjoy the many functions this site offers. Especially the ease of studying the sidereal nakshatras. One thing that would make it better is the galactic equator mid Mula ayanamsa. Astro,com has this ayanamsa but they dont have a way to study the nakshatras. Is their any way of going about doing this without having to purchase expensive software like Solarfire?
April 12, 2021 | (Taurus) Petr9 - Filter
Hi, there is a new experimental search tool for Vedic astrology:

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/vedic-ephemeris-search-engine-astrology-planet-positions

It searches within sidereal Lahiri ephemeris (1800-2100) and handles some additional Vedic stuff like:

- Searching for planets in any particular D9 Navamsa sign/Nakshatra/Pada
- Multiple conjunctions in the same D9 Navamsa sign/Nakshatra/Pada

and various Sign/D9 Navamsa sign/Nakshatra/Pada endless combinations :) ...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 12, 2022 | (Aries) katykloud9 - Filter
You should be able to search for celebrities by Sidereal Nakshatras. I´m curious about certain celebrities but I can´t seem to find a way to search that on here. Given the rising popularity of Vedic astrology, it will probably be a beneficial feature to have. :79: ...
March 20, 2022 | (Scorpio) Kisses - Filter
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4q1sKv4pUf8yWAu87pMqxk?si=3J9P6_svQ6WR1nhPN0qWeg

Let me know what themes you see pop up in the music by these artists who have Sun Moon or Ascendant in Anuradha nakshatra

***Anuradha nakshatra is definitely connected to black widows, because the song Black Widow is by Iggy Azalea and Rita - Iggy has her Moon in it and Rita has her Sun in it. Also, Scarlett Johansson, Black Widow herself, has Anuradha Sun and Ketu (South Node) ...
May 5, 2022 | (Libra) dreababy - Filter
My north node is in my 12th house in tropical and sidereal astrology. What does this mean for me? I’m also venus in the 12th house. How do these go together? (I don’t understand how in tropical astrology my first and 12th house are both Leo) ...
April 19, 2022 | (Leo) Aeolus - Filter
What constitutes Good, Better, Best? (Synastry & Relationship)
I´ve been using this site for a few months of dating. It´s pretty interesting how accurate it is. I´ve been using the Sidereal calculator because I am of the strong belief that it is more accurate. (Although many times, they are very, very close.)

Most of the time, I get 1x loving. Every once in a while, I´ll get 3x loving. I know that´s only one aspect, I´m just using it as an example.

This one is
3X loving
3X key
4X passion
5X emotional pain

16x easy
12x conflict
7x combinatio ...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 20, 2022 | (Capricorn) cubic - Filter
Tropical Pluto is easy to observe:

With the arrival in Saggitarius in 1995, the music changed from emotive, sensual, deep to upbeat, soaring, exploratory, and not so focused as during Scorpio Pluto on sensuality, dark themes (literally too) and so on.

Scorpio´s verve, depth and sophistication was replaced with Saggitariu´s happy go luckiness, exploratory desires, high energy and speed.

Just compare Christ Rea´s video to "Road to hell pt2" from the late 80s to Madonna´s late 90 ...
March 28, 2022 | (Sagittarius) Laura10 - Filter
Prominent formations (Natal Astrology)
Hi!

I would love to hear your thoughts about stelliums and other prominent formations in charts like yods, grand trine, kites - How do you read it in combination with sign and house?
For example stellium - which mostly interests me because I have mercury+jupiter+puto+sun in 5th in scorpio (sidereal chart) - i tend to think it makes my life revolve around themes connected to those placement and makes me grow in those directions, and other planets around are just giving a different influence o ...
April 2, 2022 | (Capricorn) Emanuel - Filter
Are you(membre of Astro-seek) agreeing to separate the forum in Tropical Zodiac users and Sidereal Zodiac users and Vedic Astrologers? (though most sidereal astrologers are Vedic, so the categories should be just Tropical and Vedic)

This is a big decision... It s not like "what house system I prefer" .

I think it´s an important move to do to make order in this mess on the forum. New members are confused when 2 people are talking 2 different language (Tropical and Vedic) ...
March 29, 2022 | (Pisces) Stassiabamf - Filter
draconic dominants (General Astrology)
i just discovered the feature to view dominant planets & signature sign for sidereal & tropical charts but i’m so curious about my draconic chart & there is no feature for that :’( i love comparing all three as my main go-to’s, does anyone know of any other way to find this information? could i just calculate it myself maybe..? ...
October 16, 2021 | (Capricorn) Emanuel - Filter
Hot topic-Sidereal is not Vedic (General Astrology)
Interesting take on this subject

https://theastrologypodcast.com/2016/01/03/zodiac-debate-tropical-vs-sidereal/
"Nishnat Biswas

May 8, 2017 at 6:19 am

Sidereal AStrology should never be termed as Vedic Astrology. Sidereal Astrology developed in ancient Iraq. Vedic astrology is a wrong concept altogether and Indian astrology is right word. Indian Astrology never used the zodiac but the constellation (nakshatras) and other concepts. It is a different astrology altogether like Chin ...
February 3, 2022 | (Sagittarius) Jadekin - Filter
12th year profection (Traditional Astrology)
Can anyone help me with my 12th year profection? In sidereal I’m a Virgo rising and Leo is in ly 12th house as well as my north node and Leo is ruled by the sun which is in ly third house….can someone help me interpret it? ...
February 16, 2022 | (Libra) dreababy - Filter
5th house and children (Natal Astrology)
What can your 5th house placement tell you about your children? For example my 5th house is in Sagittarius (tropical & sidereal) and my daughter is due at the end of May (tropical gemini, sidereal Taurus) what could my 5th house or birth chart say about her and her personality? ...
November 12, 2019 | (Taurus) Purvaashadha - Filter
Ive been reading and watching videos about Vedic astrology. I’m very curious for the past months. I don’t know how if it’s accurate Joni Patry Vedic chart calculator. I’ve been following KRS astrology and he got my attention on his videos. I don’t know if the placement of my planets are correct? I’m a Sagittarius Asc in sidereal chart but in Vedic Joni patrys chart I’m aries Ascendant.. anyone help me? ...
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2024
Moon calendar
Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »