Help me understand LGBT

January 7, 2023 at 13:12 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) risu
Help me understand LGBT
I don´t understand being gay or being trans etc, and I would love to be able to understand.

I just want to point out first that I love and accept these people, I simply don´t understand them.

I just can´t process how people of the same sex could be attracted to each other. I can understand if you want to have a life partner of the same sex, but I can´t comprehend sexual attraction, it just doesn´t make any sense, like magnets for example, 2 of the same side do not attract, 2 opposites do. The only conclusion I can arrive at is that these people are hurt/traumatised, and their behaviour is a result of this. All gay people who I have talked to carry this one same energy, and I can´t very well put it into words, but it makes me further believe that they are hurt.

I don´t know if this is the result of me having Capricorn Mars (Sidereal), and being obliviously traditional. But it´s conjunct Uranus, I thought I would be able to understand it at least hahaha.

And I don´t understand trans, because to me, I was simply born with a male body, and that´s the only thing that makes me male. There´s nothing inside me that determines whether I´m male or female. And If I was born with a female body, then surely I would be attracted to males?

I just want to understand this mostly because I feel unable to decide that I believe LGBT is unhealthy, so I want to be able to be convinced of otherwise.
I´ve never seen someone else with the viewpoint that LGBT is unhealthy/a delusion, whilst also being loving and accepting of them.

All love :79:

Posts in topic

Page: / 17 

Sort posts:
February 3, 2023 at 08:03
(Libra) LordKevnar
A good analogy is, just imagine you magically woke up one day in a woman´s body, but with your same mind and attraction to women, boobs, vaginas, etc. You would still have the same feelings and emotions and need for connection with women, but you´d be in the wrong body for a (supposedly) natural connection.

You would feel strange at first, and wrong, and weird. There would be self-doubt, maybe even self-loathing because you can´t make yourself be attracted to men, no matter how hard you try. It just feels wrong.

But eventually, you would just come to accept these desires and find ways to express your love for women and the female form and mind, despite your physiology. But then you would come into conflict with society, who would then start to persecute you, shun you, try to take away your rights to love who you´re actually attracted to. You would be miserable, but hopefully you would be strong enough to be who you are anyway, and keep fighting for your rights.

Now being gay is like that, except this "waking up in the wrong body" happens from the time you´re born.

Being trans is the same, except you would reject your female body entirely and want to change back to being a man, even if it meant complicated surgeries.

It´s not that difficult to understand. It´s really all about being able to put yourself in somebody else´s shoes.
February 2, 2023 at 18:47
11 » cubic
:4:
I love this picture!

see, how I used the word love , lolz
January 31, 2023 at 03:02
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Meanwhile... My YouTube recommendations...

https://youtube.com/shorts/…
January 30, 2023 at 01:26
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Spung
I stole it... So no worries.
January 30, 2023 at 00:14
(Leo) Spung » Iceblu333
Me again ;0
I actually realized I should have used terms yin and yang, they describe best what Inwas reffering too.
Also, in the meantime, I had a conversation about life being chaos. I still don’t know, intuitively it’s still for me more like that there is an order to that chaos, and there is no one without the other one. I believe that alchemy describes the rules to that order, but for now I know too little about alchemy to investigate it thoroughly and have anything solid to add.
It could also be, that if Universe is conscious and changing all the time, the rules of that said order are also changing, so maybe it is all chaos after all.
But I’m on the road and haven’t been sleeping much lately so I’m not sure what I was intending to say, except that I had a few random thoughts in the meantime :75:
Oh, now I remember! I wanted to tell you that I like how you use the term ‚alleged’, I might steal that at some point ;)
January 29, 2023 at 23:55
(Leo) Spung » 11
Well, apparently I needed to experience that on my own ;)
January 29, 2023 at 22:54
(Leo) cubic » Lydia Fern
Yes, propaganda indeed. What do you call this if not that? "An awakening with the speed of light" ?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 29, 2023 at 21:05
(Leo) Spung » Lydia Fern
What I call cruel, cynical and propaganda is using and abusing the suffering or/and confusion of individuals who trully suffer and are often traumatized, in the name of gaining money, power, moral supremacy or whatevervthe aim of it all is. I don’t think there is anything wrong with who you are. Nature, Universe, God, Life or call it whatever, doesn’t make mistakes. i believe, that all that is, is just a reflection of All that is, and everything is just a consequence of something else. Although we might not see the connection or condemn it ‚cruel’ from out human perspective, but it’s ‚ only’ human
perspective. So I might call turning children into infertile human beings, you might call cruel the peoplenwho oppose it, or people who in a violent way act against other human beings, out of their biases, lack of consciousness or unhealed, unrealized wounds. I agree on that one. I think it’s most cruel turning people against each other, based on their unconscious fears. Im an idealist by nature, Im all for love and harmony and therrefore I used to be easily manipulated by ideologies that promised all kind of uthopias. I used to take the unfairness and suffering of humanity very personal, it was bringing me a lot of mental suffering. On top of that, I lived and acted froma victim position, that somehow made me feel superior to other people, judgement came very easy. The last thing I was thinking of was taking the responsibility for my own suffering. But expecting other people accommodate my emotional states and my needs of feeling safe and secure, in the end brings even more suffering. Expecting the world and other people to change and seeing they don’t, brings only resentment and more trauma. The only person I can change, is myself. The only person that can heal me is myself. If I live in an environment which is harmful to me, trying to change the environment will only cost me energy and frustration. It’s on me to find an environment in which I can thrive. Expecting people will suddenly drop their biases and become some kind of super aware and kind humans, is just not accepting how the world is. But it is, what it is.
I would love to meet someone from whom I could learn the wisdom of havingbtwo spirits, who would will to discuss the astrology behind it and such. I’ m personally not interested in gender theories. Im not interested in describing the world by how people feel about it. Gender translates to sex in my language, and it describes sexual components that are needed in order to create a new life. No need to complicate things. If you are so against social norms, why are you trying to create new ones, if they all just do not matter? Hypothetical question.
If you want to blame me for everything that is wrong with this world, be my guest. I can take it, no problem. I actually do not care for what random people think of me or how they call me.
Everybody suffers, everybody carries their cross around.
I choose to empathise with the children, although that might be coming from my unhealed wounds. And even if from the cosmic perspective it might all be irrelevant.
Take care of yourself. And I have nothing more to add, eventhough I probably lost a few thoughts. But I don’t need to be right.
January 29, 2023 at 18:10
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Meanwhile... In My YouTube recommendations...

Don´t cha!!! :333:

---

https://youtu.be/iRg0vm_9Ggs
YouTube
YouTube
January 29, 2023 at 15:45
(Taurus) Sæglópur
On the historicity of homosexuality in ancient Greece
YouTube
YouTube
January 27, 2023 at 06:56
(Taurus) Iceblu333
... Where!!!/How do they hide thier Dicks... And Balls !!! :43: :43: :43:

---

Link;

https://youtu.be/yEf0rxkrSFQ
YouTube
YouTube
January 24, 2023 at 22:00
(Sagittarius) risu » Lydia Fern
I really feel your pain, and I find it strange that my views would be the same as big institutions or majority of society. I like to side against them, but I know that truly I have to side with myself, no matter who it correlates with.

I just found it hard to accept my feeling because I wanted to root for everyone, especially the ones who society do not accept, because that´s my soft spot, so it hurts me a lot to feel this way but it´s not something I can change because it´s not a view or opinion formed through my mind.

I´d go as far as to say that my passion for life is holding love for those unaccepted by society, so it upsets me when I can´t reach you, but I know that I can´t hold love if I do not side with myself, because then I´d have no self/love to give.

As far as I´m concerned, I am not part of society, I do not partake in anything, and wish to be freed from all man-made concepts. I´m only here to love, with my heart.
January 24, 2023 at 20:41
(Aquarius) Lydia Fern » KellyTC
Thank you for your words, Kelly, glad I´m not alone in here.
January 24, 2023 at 20:36
(Aquarius) Lydia Fern » risu
I love that for you, but while you´re trying to figure things out, you are also still a part of your society where you want to be or not. What you say has consequences, it reinforces ideas in other people´s heads whether you want it to or not, and you align yourself with groups whether you consider yourself a part of them or not.

And my point is that right now, the gender discussion is not about understanding each other in my country and many others. It´s about whether or not people like me should be allowed to have basic human rights. I love that you don´t want that taken anyway from anyone but that is not true of a whole lot of people. Lawmakers in my country have put literally hundreds of anti-LGBTQ bills on the ballots across the nation, and people vote for them because they believe like you said you do, that we´re just sick in the head or confused. If you truly love everyone in the world then why do you stop yourself from accepting them? If you can see the pain inflicted onto the world by the institutions you are ideologically positioning yourself alongside, how can you say you are bringing love into the world that way? Look at what this "discussion" brings out in people. Look at what it means when you think you´re just asking an innocent question but you´re not willing to listen to anyone who doesn´t alteady agree with you. You told me there was no point in us talking because we disagreed so strongly; so, you don´t want to understand me, is what I hear. You want to judge things for yourself instead of listening, you want to love but you reject others´ experiences at face value based on your own experience of your biology and gender. That´s not what love looks like. This thread is not one full of love.
January 24, 2023 at 18:25
(Taurus) Iceblu333
I´m done...
January 24, 2023 at 18:20
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Edited*** :61:
January 24, 2023 at 18:16
(Taurus) Iceblu333
At least they don´t care about Pronouns...

---

Link:

https://youtu.be/S57LWa3U5WM
YouTube
YouTube
January 24, 2023 at 18:14
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Changing from the stereotypical Male... Into a Drag Queen...

---

Link:

https://youtu.be/AzJ3evuEGGw
YouTube
YouTube
January 24, 2023 at 17:59
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Google has a Fucked up sense of humor...

I swear... :61:

January 24, 2023 at 17:55
(Taurus) Iceblu333
AND THIS!!!

---

https://youtu.be/Wchbqm5u5XU
YouTube
YouTube
January 24, 2023 at 17:54
(Taurus) Iceblu333
... I think Google/YouTube is monitoring me... because since I´ve made responses in this thread.. I´m now getting recommended THIS!!!!

---

LINK;

https://youtu.be/NhNs19rF3YA
YouTube
YouTube
January 24, 2023 at 17:20
(Sagittarius) risu » Lydia Fern
Why does everyone have to have a side?

I´m just me, and I love you because you´re you. I don´t want to change anything about you.

It doesn´t matter what I think about you or the way you live, because that holds no value or meaning when it comes to who I love. My heart says that I love you, and everybody else in the world.
January 24, 2023 at 15:13
(Aquarius) Lydia Fern » Spung
"Propaganda?" I can´t put on the wrong piece of fabric before going to the grocery store without fear that someone is going to attack me, because I have been attacked and I have personally known a lot of other trans people who have been attacked. I´m harassed on the street for having a bag hanging from my shoulder. Every day lawmakers in this country write another anti-LGBT bill, another way to lock up anyone who defends trans people or dares to say that we don´t deserve to be killed.

"Cynical and cruel?" Everybody in this thread thinks they understand who I am and who everyone else is more than we could ever understand ourselves. You´ve had your own journey with gender and now you assume everyone else´s journey must just be the same as yours? And you think I´m cynical? Your identity was crushed when you checked in with views opposing human rights, you felt yourself being crushed, and you thought that was a good thing? I´m sorry but you´ve now bought into the propoganda. Gender stereotypes and norms *enforced by society* are harmful for everyone. Forcing men to be violent because they have penises is why men are the way they are; history is an extremely intricate wheel of spokes, and humanity has always been changing, slowly over time. I like to think we are headed toward a world where people like the people here and like the people I am surrounded by in real life will stop being so cruel and violent just because someone wants to wear a dress or call themselves a boy, but the longer people like you give them support just because for some reason you can´t understand someone else feeling differently than you about who they are, the longer that same status quo will stay in force. The longer men will be forced to be violent men and women will be forced to be victimized women. That is the gender norm and standard of this society that you want to uphold.

Anti-LGBTQ is pro-majority, it´s "well you´re in the minority so you must be wrong and we must be allowed to control that, allowed to lock you up for it." The conspiracy theorists love to talk about sheep and then just support the same oppressive regimes and standards that have killed so many beautiful people in real life because that´s all it is to them: theory. Don´t "listen to opposing viewpoints" just because they´re opposite. Who has historically opposed LGBT? Let´s see, Christianity and dogmatic religion, fascist nations, communist nations... All Western power structures dominated with an individualistic, white humanocentric worldview. These are the structures that want the minorities done away with. The big difference between Indigenous societies´ norms and colonial societies´ norms is that Indigenous people accepted people *outside the norm* as they were, instead of violently trying to force them to fit the norm. You want everyone to fit into your little box and you think you´re not on the cruel side of history?
January 22, 2023 at 11:30
(Sagittarius) risu » m0ldyguacam0le
Thanks so much for the response, I´m happy that you took something positive away from it, I love your openness and truthfulness to yourself!

I have all faith that you will find your way to peace if you decide it :4:
January 22, 2023 at 09:49
11 » Iceblu333
"funny people look and look for things and when there not looking it falls right into thier lap... "

Yes it is an interesting paradox.
And I think it is tied to putting trust in God´s hands. And then you get, what is meant for you. Otherwise if you seek out things out of your own lusts, again you get lost on tracks. You get a mixture of things, that is your karma and current lusts.

There is a combination of destiny, karma and a free will. We have karma based on all of our actions. But such karmic cycle experiences transformation, when we put the results of actions into Gods hands.
But it is important to serve God only, not demons.

It is a simple, but life transformative thing.
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »