A question to those who follow vedic/sidereal astrology

August 7, 2022 at 03:35 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Abhi___007
A question to those who follow vedic/sidereal astrology
Hello folks,

Your darakaraka (DK) planet tells the nature and characteristics of your spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend or someone you´re going to marry. It is the planet holding the lowest degrees in your vedic sidereal birth chart. I just wanna ask if your spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend have really somewhat similar nature and characteristics relating to your DK planet on not. Also let me know your DK planet and in which house it is placed. These are some of the basic characteristics of different planets as your DK

Effects Of Different Planets as Darakaraka In Your Horoscope

When Sun Darakaraka In Kundli: When Sun is DK, The spouse (husband or wife) can be egoistic, steady, demand attention, loyal, trustworthy, dependable with good leadership qualities. They will have a high self-respect.

When Moon Darakaraka In Horoscope: The nature of the spouse (husband or wife) will be emotional and sentimental. He or she will be flexible and surrendering.

When Mars Darakaraka In Horoscope: The nature of the spouse (husband or wife) can be dominating, aggressive, quick-witted, goal-oriented and quarrelsome. He or she may get angry very soon and maybe very irritable too.

When Venus Darakaraka In Kundli: The nature of the spouse (husband or wife) will be very soft sensual, emotional and romantic. They will be very artistic and evolving people.

When Jupiter Darakaraka In Birth Chart: The spouse (husband or wife) will be loyal, optimistic, wise and full of wisdom and will be inclined towards religion and spirituality.

When Mercury Darakaraka In Horoscope:- the person gets a spouse (husband or wife) who is very lovely, royal, talkative and very friendly to everyone with fun-loving but careless nature.

When Saturn Darakaraka In Birth Chart – The native gets a serious kind of senior bit older partner (husband or wife) who is very committed to relationships. They are the least romantic people but very loyal to their marriage partner. These people will not be easily adjusted and very firm in decision making and will be very antisocial and not easily adaptable

By the way, if anyone wants to know my DK planet, it´s Sun. Awaiting for the responses. :75:

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
August 8, 2022 at 15:38
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Abhi___007
Bilkul aesa hi, zindagi mein kuch akal ka kar beta 😂 unko yeh sabh kala jadoo lagta hai asian parents hain he aese. Chal bro aap apni post continue karo good luck 👍
August 8, 2022 at 13:10
(Pisces) Abhi___007 » boyakasha the guru
Bs bhai kya btaun, Mai agar apni mom Ko astrology samjhane lagun to gaaliyan itni pdti hain ki pucho mat😆🤣. Meri mom kehti hain jinhone kuch Ni krna life me wo jyotish(astrology) ke chakkar me pdte hain. Chup chap Apne career pr dhyaan de in chizon me kuch Ni rkha fir Mai bhi bolta ok mummy😁
August 8, 2022 at 13:05
(Pisces) Abhi___007 » Sæglópur
If your 7th lord is in revati, then your wife must come from a royal/wealthy family. She must be spiritually/religiously inclined. Does she like playing any musical instrument or does she sing? Revati people rise in their life through their own efforts. She must be intelligent and rich in wisdom. Also, she will be an animal lover.
August 8, 2022 at 12:29
Hahah mere sath bhi aisa huya, parso ki baat hai ammi ne tou moun pe hi na kehdi phir mein sochta rha yeh Jupiter bhai ka kasur hai :61: aaj kal aese he halaat hain mere bhi :2: mein unko astrology samjha rha tha woh kehti hai kin chakaro mein parh gaya hai tuu chup karja acha sorry meri ghalti :75:
August 8, 2022 at 12:26
(Taurus) Sæglópur » Abhi___007
Revati, Mercury. Right? There´s always an element of uncertainty when one is new to this stuff.
August 8, 2022 at 12:00
My Jupiter is in 2nd house and not even debilitated even then my parents just ignore my advice on my face telling me " ab tu Hume btaega" 😁😂. Ye to har Ghar ki Kahaani hai bro.
August 8, 2022 at 10:41
I´m in venus mahadasha and in Jupiter antardasha thats why I added guru to my username :61:. I had run my Mars antardasha but a relationship did not occur during 2016-2019. When my rahu antardasha started in 2019 that´s when it happened but no DK theme played out. My 5th is ruled by mars and I remember during Mars antardasha I was really angry at education systems just looking at papers and studying for exams pissed me off.

Females are coming to me for advice here venus is female Jupiter is guru the advice giver. Also venus has finished transiting my 7th house today and no relationship occurred. My mind says during Mars mahadasha, Mars antardasha could trigger the DK. This venus is ruled by Saturn so they have been older in age like past 30´s. Transit Jupiter is in Aries in my 5th and its 3rd aspect is on my 7th, 7th house is of others opposite sex, 3rd is communication writing or chatting so I´ve been chatting with females. My Jupiter is in uttarabhadrapada so this nakshatra is also activated.

Troy Aikman has sun venus in 12th in anuradha same like mine and sag asc like me. He is in his venus mahadasha and his current partner is from his past life. He married during his mercury mahadasha, since 7th house is gemini mercury ruled.

Edit: Jupiter rules Pisces and Sagittarius so these 2 signs are activated in my chart. Jupiter is exalted in Cancer and that is my 8th house so my occult skills will be further improved great intuition moon is cancer ruled. Apply this knowledge on your DK. Jupiter is debilitated in Capricorn in my 2nd house so my advice to my family members will not be understood, something along the lines "what nonsense are you speaking" "we are the grown ups here" in a serious tone since 2nd house is speech.
August 8, 2022 at 10:23
Ok I got it. Your 10th lord is in 12th house so it pretty much tells that your workplace will be in foreign lands. It´s not necessary that you have to wait for mahadasha in order to meet her. I think you can also meet her in mars antardasha of any planet´s mahadasha. Which MD you´re going through right now?
August 8, 2022 at 10:10
My 10th lord mercury is in 12th. Since 10th lord is also your boss she could be in higher position than me and mercury also ruling my 7th house in Gemini tells me we could start a business and get in a partnership and people will be curious and gossip about us, my mercury is in Jyeshta so she could have hidden wealth and sex appeal, mercury is in pada 3 of Aquarius she will not be the one like to stay at home or detached from homely matters, this pada also shows she will have high intelligence. Hmm yogas I don´t know yet and my Mars mahadasha will start at the age of 44
August 8, 2022 at 02:31
You´re right buddy. 10th house being the house of work/profession, you´ll certainly meet her at workplace. But I am curious why did you say foreign land? Are there any yogas of you settling in foreign land for work? And when will your mars mahadasha begin?
August 8, 2022 at 02:27
(Pisces) Abhi___007 » Neon_Mage
Hi Neon. Were you always single? And if not, did you see or notice the qualities of moon in them? DK in 11th house will give you a wealthy partner, who will be like a social butterfly.
August 8, 2022 at 02:23
(Pisces) Abhi___007 » Uttarafiyaguni
First of all, congratulations in advance on you both getting married next year☺️. Yes, being mars as DK in both of your charts, you both have quality of mars being manifested in your nature and characteristics. It´s great that you have smartly handled the things in your relationship in order to keep it alive. Thanks for replying.
August 8, 2022 at 02:10
(Pisces) Abhi___007 » Sæglópur
Nice! yes we have to exclude Uranus and Neptune in vedic astrology DK calculations. Although I would like to know where is your 7th lord placed? In which nakshatra? Thanks for the response.
August 8, 2022 at 00:40
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
Mars Dk in 10th house, spouse will be career oriented, strong willed and hot headed. I´m guessing a major planet of hers will be in Scorpio, Aries or Virgo in sidereal. I think I´ll meet her at work in foreign land lol. I will wait for Mars Mahadasha.
August 7, 2022 at 20:49
(Gemini) Neon_Mage
I have Moon as the darakaraka in Taurus 11th, but I wouldn´t know about those characteristics, because I am one of those "chronically single" types of people. 🙄
August 7, 2022 at 20:08
(Cancer) Uttarafiyaguni
Me and my fiance both have Mars Darakaraka. I have a Gemini Mrigashira Mars as mine, and his is Cancer Purnavasu Mars that´s conjunct Cancer Pushya Jupiter.

He´s a Gemini Moon, Venus and Ketu, but nothing in Mrigashira.
I have no Purnavasu in my chart, but I am a 10H Cancer Pushya Sun conjunct Mercury.

I´m the more aggressive, goal orienged and dominant one, and those traits go well with me because I know how to be calm and responsible. He has made a lot of bad decisions in his life being aggressive, irritable, stubborn and impulsive, so he knows he has to listen to me if he wants the relationship to keep going, and especially because whenever I try to get him to do things, I´ll explain the logic and principal.

Neither of us quarrel, and if it gets bad with communication, we let ourselves cool down and have a serious conversation after some minutes or hours go by.

Since he has proved to be more goal oriented, we´re planning on getting married some time next year.
August 7, 2022 at 18:11
(Taurus) Sæglópur
Interesting, if I am assessing this correctly then my DK is one of the Scorpio Nakhastras (Anuradha Pada 4) residing in Saturn (assuming we exclude Uranus and Neptune in DK calculations). My wife´s ASC is in Anuradha and her Sun is Jyeshtha.

A lot of that stuff is accurate for better and worse.
August 7, 2022 at 06:37
(Pisces) Abhi___007 » rohini moon
"Emotional support runs on the dry side"
I can relate this thing with someone close to me who have their Atmakaraka as the Sun. They´re really not good at providing emotional support.
August 7, 2022 at 06:26
(Virgo) rohini moon » Abhi___007
Great providers. Dependable. But with Sun as DK - only downside is - emotional support runs on the dry side.
August 7, 2022 at 06:23
(Pisces) Abhi___007 » rohini moon
Well, Darakaraka in 11th house means spouse will be from a wealthy family or will accumulate wealth in a short time. friendship, companionship and harmonious relation in married life can be predicted by this position of darakaraka.

Due to Venus conjunct your DK, your spouse might have the qualities of Venus too I guess.
August 7, 2022 at 06:13
(Virgo) rohini moon » Abhi___007
11th house with Venus.
August 7, 2022 at 06:05
(Pisces) Abhi___007 » Leo_Ness
Being fond of travel is a part of typical Sag personality,yes. I am a sag moon and I like to travel as well. Thanks for the info :1:
August 7, 2022 at 06:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Abhi___007
System message: Post has been written by user Leo_Ness, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes, he is very phylosophical and spiritual, not that much religious.
He loves to travel btw. Typical higer type of Sag :15:
August 7, 2022 at 05:43
(Pisces) Abhi___007 » Leo_Ness
Thanks Leo Ness,glad to hear that :15:. I am curious to know if they´re also inclined towards religion or spirituality?
August 7, 2022 at 05:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Leo_Ness, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My Darakaraka is Jupiter, and it is placed in 11th house.
I´m happily married to a Saggitarius and his profession is related to 11th house. He is an electric engeneer.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »