Mars as apex planet in virgo/8th

January 21, 2023 at 11:24 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) stigmí
Mars as apex planet in virgo/8th
Hello,

I am still looking for some way how to live this configuration. Sun/moon/mars t square.
I am still going deeper of how to integrate this...another layer is away...I read this week many things about this (also because of midpoint theme)...but, there is still something that I cant put together...

I use placidus and here is my mars virgo in 8th...I can agree with this most, because of my whole life direction...
I feel 8th house energy as very challenging, that lead me to dangerous situations, that is very possessive and interested in things behind...about death, sexuality...going throught crisis, that can transforme...
But virgo energy is very different...it is fearfull, tead up, strict, anxious...

So I am looking for what is for virgo and 8th in common...??

In whole sign I have this mars in virgo 10th and in sidereal in leo 9th...
Its not important what system, I am just looking for some clue, that will work :74:
Thank you :74:

PS: I will be very gratefull if here is also someone with same configuration, how you feel this :62:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 25, 2023 at 15:44
(Gemini) stigmí » Graham
Ok I understand :15: :74:
January 25, 2023 at 11:57
(Scorpio) Graham » stigmí
"What are Virgo Mars qualities?"

https://www.ryanhart.org/mars-in-vi…

https://teaandrosemary.com/mars-in-…

What I am attempting to point out is "others" often take advantage of the "accommodating" nature of people who have Mars in Virgo. And, in your current life, you are learning to stop allowing them to do so.
January 25, 2023 at 11:39
(Gemini) stigmí » Graham
Ok...thank you...
And last question...you wrote when others are attempting to abuse/offend their Virgo Mars qualities...
What are Virgo Mars qualities. Because I see nothing like qualities or I dont understand where you want to point :6: (in deep criticism)...
January 24, 2023 at 18:41
The POSITIVE qualities of the sign and house opposite apex Mars are what you need to develop in yourself, to become assertive.

In particular … Pisces is a sign that “tells it like it is” … which means that it is not afraid to speak out when others are attempting to abuse/offend their Virgo Mars qualities.
January 24, 2023 at 12:31
(Gemini) stigmí » Mike Five
And thanks also to you very much.
Yes I think mars is in my life sometimes really like guillotine and in that moment I have no diplomacy and empathy also with myself. It is kind of without survival instinct. Without any kindness.
Ok I will look more at my moon also. Even if I have venus cancer, moon is my theme and moon is in quality different than mars. Moon is kind and nurcing and healing. But I was giving it firstly out to other not for me.
I see now more clear whole picture also with Grahams post.
It is like scale that need to be in balance.
Great*
January 24, 2023 at 12:18
(Gemini) stigmí » Graham
My first reaction was: thats all??? x))
I mean can I believe that this is something that really could direct or change my life?
In fact that my life is most influenced by relationships with others: Yes it is so much enough. It is work for whole life - being asertive with people who are close to me and also with all of them who crosses my borders.
And it is not necesary to destroy everything while I let somebody cross my borders many times before with my uncounscious agreement. It is also about responsibility of this space between me others what we create together (saturn).
Wow!
What seemed to be complicated can be also so simple.
So thank you for guiding me.
One thing is not so clear how can help me oposite sign - pisces, with my values and self worth when pisces are how they are. Only thing I have on my mind is trust and accepting things how they are and forgiving…

Thank you very much*
January 23, 2023 at 15:36
"This is period (and little longer period) of breaking up with my partner with whom I was 2 years.
But first cross was significant also with friends. I was nervous and oversensitive to even thinking about me wrong. This date it slowly started as great need to build my borders and to show others that I don´t agree with everything how they treat me and after long mute period it was shock for them, what everything bothers me. I smashed them. Also I quarrelled with my mum. That time it seemed that I will not create peace with them anymore..,"

So ... you have Sun-opposite-Moon on 5th-11th house axis of "relationships" and Gemini-Sagittarius on the axis of "communications and self-development" - with Mars squaring both from 8th house of "other people´s values" and in the sign "discerning/over-thinking" Virgo.

Can you not see how the events quoted above are a manifestation of your natal Sun-Moon-Mars need/"promise" to become more assertive in your relationships with others?

And can you not see how this can be achieved by consciously developing the qualities of the zodiac degree opposing natal Mars (9degs09 ... in "tell it like it is" Pisces/2nd house of "own values and self-worth")?
January 23, 2023 at 15:04
(Gemini) stigmí » Graham
Thank you very much.
I am not sure I can answer to this as good as you expected.
Nothing concrete and so visible significant happened exactly those days. Just this is period (and little longer period) of breaking up with my partner with whom I was 2 years.
But first cross was significant also with friends. I was nervous and oversensitive to even thinking about me wrong. This date it slowly started as great need to build my borders and to show others that I dont agree with everything how they treat me and after long mute period it was shock for them, what everything bothers me. I smashed them. Also I quarelled with my mum. That time it seemed that i will not create peace with them anymore..,

And one thing is also very significant but it is nit that date but exactly 20 days before in both dates. So 15.7 and 21.12. were dates when something bigger happened. First time my travel to Turkey alone when I spent from flight by first few days with terrible virus and many psychic processes went around it, very deep, I realized in what stress I was and how alone I am and so on…to question of trust issue….
And then second 21.12. when I crossed my borders after well developing process. It has something to do again with my ex. And about his process with theme of abusion. I crossed my borders and my trust to myself and after this date it is like shit till now. I am drawning, ones in a while breath above the level…

31. I saw my ex partner last time and it seems “forever”…One of theme is to see my value also outside of partnership…then to letting go…then build borders…and also to face and take responsibility of energy that was made between us because of long suppressing or not talking about things and so on…
It has similarities like with my friends and my mum.

So thats my feelings about it…
January 22, 2023 at 07:10
"I did it, but not so detailed."

Without the detail, members here can only GUESS how your natal Sun-Moon-Mars is manifesting. ... And no matter how skilled we might be in the cold-reading of natal charts, you need the kind of accuracy that can only be obtained through a warm chart reading.

To get that warm reading, you have to carry out a detailed review of an event that occurs when the natal Tsquare is activated by a within-1-degree-orb transit to natal Sun, Moon or Mars.

Currently, transit Mars in Gemini is making the last of a 3-pass-conjunction to your natal Sun in 5th natal house. ... The dates of those three passes are 3rd to 7th September 2022 : 29th December 2022 to 14th January 2023 (retrograde) : 15th to 29th January 2023.

Are you able to recall (in detail) what happened during the first of those passes ... and can you relate/connect that to what has been happening in your life since 29th December 2022?**

[ ** If not ... you will need to monitor (in detail) what happens when your natal Sun/Moon/Mars Tsquare is NEXT activated by a planet in transit. And I shall wait until you can provide those details before attempting to comment further - since (in my opinion) attempting to cold-read your natal Tsquare is not going to be of much PRACTICAL help to you.]
January 22, 2023 at 01:20
(Libra) Mike Five
From that configuration, it seems to me that the "character" that is having a bit of a worse time is the Moon. Possibly you feel it as an imbalance between everything you feel capable of giving on an emotional level, and the little you receive in reciprocity.

Perhaps this situation causes that, with the passing of the years, you feel the need to be more careful when giving all of yourself, for fear that the other will hurt you, almost as if the other had control of your feelings and he did not be able to recognize it.

But since your question is about Mars, I consider that its function, according to your natal chart, is to CUT ties to generate radical and abrupt changes, when the imbalance that I mentioned before becomes unbearable.

And I have the feeling that Mars SEVERES these ties irreversibly, sometimes through isolation and introspection; but other times looking for more intense experiences at the body level (especially when you were younger).

If this is so, you will surely see an improvement if you strengthen your Moon: healing your maternal figure, your childhood traumas, your home affairs, family conflicts, sacred feminine, family tree, etc. All lunar topics in which you feel a pattern of conflict.
January 21, 2023 at 21:29
(Gemini) stigmí » s81
"ruled by the Sun, which asks for far more spontaneous responses" - yes it make sense...

According to my dsc in gemini...I cant stand them :8: I mean gemini...just one...we played together in music group...he is only one I can stand..

With cancer it is little different..I mean better...
January 21, 2023 at 20:10
(Taurus) s81 » stigmí
Yeah, Virgo is ordered and systematic approaching things, so Mercury (it´s ruler) is disposing of your Mars in that way, but to approach the themes of your 8th house in Leo, ruled by the Sun, which asks for far more spontaneous responses. So may be you can add some dynamism to it interacting with owners of charts with their Sun on your Mercury, that means people with their Sun near your Descendant also due to your chart positions, so it makes pretty much sense at many levels.
January 21, 2023 at 19:34
(Gemini) stigmí » s81
Yes, but I have here just south node. Something that I should leave. And it is lived or expressed only when someone has here some planet or there is transit...
January 21, 2023 at 18:52
(Taurus) s81 » Cosmiccarnelian
"Let´s not forget the Pluto transit as well. But you must focus on the house opposite to your Mars."

I agree too, specially with this.
January 21, 2023 at 18:27
(Gemini) stigmí » Graham
Thank you.
I did it, but not so detailed. And not with progressions.

And yes, it is interesting that I am dealing with this again while saturn will transit this place opposite my mars (also thank to Cosmiccarnelian)...
And I also lived those last 3 years with somebody who had saturn right on 5°40´ pisces...

But I am not sure I can mine from this something that I can use. I think it brought always some depression and suppression...stagnation versus growth...stress of life...those qualities :-/
And maybe what is significant, last few years appeared theme of my roots and load that I carry. Something like regression. (When saturn was on my moon)...

In progressions Moon conj my mars in 2000 right in time when I met my first love that changed my life till now, because we had together my only child (son). When moon was square to mars in progressions my sun had one year.
I think after we broke up it was stabile very bad period of my life, nothing changed long time... Another square to mars...I dont know if something significat happened. Now in progressions jupiter will in time conj my mars... In progressions it is even harder to find something what I can use... It is slower, like what happened is long period very inconspicuously coming in my life... Time before 2000 I dont remember anything important...

I think always it has something to do with partnerships...
January 21, 2023 at 17:03
(Scorpio) Cosmiccarnelian » Graham
I agree with this. She is currently having saturn transit the empty leg part of her tsquare. Something significant has / will occur that will help to reconcile and perhaps integrate these conflicting energies. Let´s not forget the Pluto transit as well. But you must focus on the house opposite to your Mars.
January 21, 2023 at 16:16
(Scorpio) Graham
"I am still looking for some way how to live this configuration."

To do that ... you must first identify how the configuration is actually manifesting in your life.

To identify how the configuration is manifesting in your life ... you must review what happened in your life during the periods when the configuration was activated by progressions and transits.

Have you already done that, stigmí?

[For example ... Transit Saturn has made conjunction and opposition aspects to all three of the (Sun/Moon/Mars) planets in this natal tsquare ... SO, what happened in your life on each of the occasions when it did so?]

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »