Secondary Progressed Sun into 12th house.

February 16, 2021 at 18:55 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
Secondary Progressed Sun into 12th house.
Looking on the western side and I stumbled on this. My "progressed" Sun moved from my 11th house into the 12th house at age 29. . Conjoining now, my natal Saturn.

Kind of blew my mind a bit. It fits. My father became gravely ill when I was that age.

Afterwards, I found spirituality and religion to an even high degree than before.

Not really asking any questions I suppose, but, more information would be welcomed of course. Natal Sun at :
Virgo
1° 18´ 1"
Uttara Phalguni
Friends ( I use sidereal, please keep this in mind)

I haven´t even looked into the other progressed movements, but the Sun bit, was striking.

I likened these progressions to the mahadasha system of Vedic, in a way, but I could be wrong.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 16, 2021 at 20:35
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
My SP sun entered 12th house at age 13 approximately. I do remember a change in personality and becoming more spiritual or mystic. All those 12th house things. I´ve only got a couple more years and mine will enter 1st house. Kinda excited about the change it will bring

My experience with progressed sun seems pretty accurate, being in 11th at a young age, I remember being much more involved in social activities, being one of the crew, etc. Then it did change after sun moved into 12th
February 16, 2021 at 21:20
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste Rohini,I´m not well versed in western, but i just realized Saturn by transit has been in your unfavourable 7th 8th 9th houses from your natal moon since November 2014,is this the start of your dear father´s health problems??? Also I would say when Ashtama Sani started(Saturn in the 8th from moon,imo the worst Saturn transit) did things take a turn for the worse???
Didn´t realize you had Sun in Uttara phalguni! SUN in his own nakshatra! Usually good for father or father has power/reputation/name and fame etc...I have Moon in Uttara phalguni, its said to be a nakshatra that seeks spiritual perfection🙏
February 16, 2021 at 21:41
(Virgo) rohini moon » Datta108
November 2014 was awful. Really May to 2014 until January 2015. worst time of my life, actually. So, yes that´s when it started for my dad. Actually, 8th from the moon wasn´t as bad at all, as 2014-2015 was. My father passed in January of 2015.

It was good for my dad. Until, I guess it wasn´t anymore, he had a very good reputation and career in his life.. His health just took a turn for the worst during that time. He never had any issues prior To that.

I´m not well versed in western either but Iwhen I saw the SP sun movement into my 12th house at the exact time of my dads illness/passing, I said... Hmm. Interesting, also, it moved into Libra, sun is debilitated in libra, so there that as well.
February 16, 2021 at 21:44
(Virgo) rohini moon » Sunnyshadow
I was never much into social activities, ever, lol. I was very shy as a kid. Virgo sun. I think Virgo, females especially are always more shy and withdrawn...

Sun into 12th becomes debilitated for me, though, in libra, so that doesn´t look that good, but it´s sitting with Saturn which is exalted in libra, so maybe that counts for something? I hope
February 16, 2021 at 21:59
(Capricorn) Datta108 » rohini moon
June 18 2014 Jupiter entered your unfavourable 3rd house from moon ,traditionally considered the worst of Jupiters transits from the moon which I never believed until I lost my spiritual teacher in that transit a few years ago...The rule of thumb is that one month before Jupiter changes signs He gives "advance notice " of what to expect, so may/June 2014 was the beginning of troubles, when Saturn entered your 7th house both major planets are unfavourable, and if you weren´t running an auspicious dasa/bhukti then things can be severe. So yes,November 2014 to August 2015 very tough, I would say Nov 2014 til February 2015
being particularly rough as the Sun was in your 8th house of death and then the 9th house of father, both considered unfavourable transits of the Sun,at this point almost all the planets being unfavourable for Taurus moons....
February 16, 2021 at 22:04
Interesting, datta. Very interesting and accurate.

Jupiter was also in cancer - my ninth house of luck right? But also, the house of the father, so during this time for me, you´d think Jupiter being such a benefic for my ascendant in a sign ruled by the moon, it wouldn´t have happened like that but it did. . But two sides to the coin in astrology, always

Jupiter is also semi considered as the father as well, due to his likeness as "teacher" our parents - father - is really our first teacher in life. Couple that with me in my Jupiter Dasha ... And the "heaviness" of Jupiter, when they say Jupiter is heavy, they aren´t joking.

I think people wouldn´t look at my chart initially and guess all that happened in my Jupiter Dasha. . Rahu Dasha was not nearly as heavy or life-changing as Jupiter has been
February 16, 2021 at 22:11
"The rule of thumb is that one month before Jupiter changes signs He gives "advance notice " of what to expect,"

Interesting ! I am going to remember that, considering he´s right on the brink of changing into Aquarius, soon. My 4th house. Home/Mother.
February 16, 2021 at 22:13
I use the traditional way that my Gurumaharaj taught me,transits first seen from the natal Moon, then lagna so Seeing Jupiter in your 3rd, even tho exalted, is still not considered favorable (some might even say he is even more powerful to do harm then)
Imo Sun is more indicative of Father, Jupiter can maybe assume that role,but Jupiter indicates Husband in a woman´s chart.Sun was in your 8th house from moon until January 15th,then entered your 9th from then until mid February, 9th house represents father and Guru among other things...
February 16, 2021 at 22:24
Yes Jupiter moves to Aquarius on April 5th,but this is your 10th house from natal moon which more relates to job,work, career etc but the 4th house will be aspected, so since Jupiter is unfavourable in the 10th(10th house being capricorn in the natural zodiac where Jupiter is neecha,debilitated) I would say issues at work, change of job loss of job,issues with people at work are not ruled out, plus issues with vehicles, home,apartments and maternal side of family 🙏
February 16, 2021 at 22:26
Pretty sure it will affect my mother...yes, maternal lineage. 100 percent sure of that.
February 16, 2021 at 22:45
I hope not! But as a precautionary spiritual measure, on the day of the Jupiter transit, temples do a Homa which u could attend, not sure with covid tho,usually I see many people watch the Homa to get blessings from Jupiter Graha, also 10th house Jupiter would warrant Upaya´s, my teacher almost always suggested Fasting on Thursdays from sunup til sunset, break the fast with channa dal and or feed people on Thursdays as you´re fasting as an austerity to gain the blessings of Guru Dev..
February 17, 2021 at 03:44
(Aquarius) Jujutini » Datta108
Darn I have Jupiter in the 10th house as well. I think by this time I plan on embarking on a inventive journey (convert my car to electric in an usually way) while taking classes to become a massage therapist.

Though my mom has some health issues.

So far Thursday Afternoons I give full body massages for the public for $40 (school takes the money) 50 mins.

Unsure if this will be my set day.
Yet if it changes I would volunteer at a homeless soup kitchen and fast.

Where can I watch the homa online?
February 17, 2021 at 04:10
(Capricorn) Datta108 » Jujutini
Namaste, volunteering is always good, donating food possibly superior but if done sincerely will bring benefits when done on Thursdays,the day of Jupiter who is merciful like a Guru or mother and easy to please with devotion...Many temples have live streaming, if temples are still havin a Homa for Jupiter (covid restraints possible) then try MahaGanapati temple in Flushing Ny or Shirdi Sai Baba also in Flushing on April 5th ,usually it´s called Guru pravesam in temples,the movement of Jupiter into a sign🙏
February 17, 2021 at 10:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Wow! You have changed progressed Sun sign last year, now you´re even more dangerous Scorpio lady! :5: :122:

You probably started to change and transform deeply since your prog Sun made conjuction to your natal Pluto and changed to Scorpio, but you´ll feel it the most profoundly in July this year when progressed Moon make conjunction to your progressed Sun in 1st house Scorpio.

Adding to this, prog Sun-Moon (Mind and Heart united) will than create a trine to transit Pisces Jupiter (5th house), making you very happy about that "new You" :27:

On the other side

Transit Lilith will also make conjunction to your natal North Node (in July) forcing you to testify yourself absolute, raw truth about everything, as a condition to forgive everyone everything...since in July this year, transit NN will make a conjuction to your 8th house Gem natal Chiron and this will be the great opportunity for you to forgive everyone everything, all deep wounds that came from friends, relatives and people you are close with...

I see fine days of peace and love ahead :27: :79:
February 17, 2021 at 15:12
(Virgo) rohini moon » Moon_Queen
Wow MQ... Good stuff, I can see it..

"all deep wounds that came from friends, relatives and people you are close with... "

That´s ... a strong one. Forgiveness there? I do believe what you´re saying - I feel things on the horizon with a relative -but for my forgiveness......unlikely. Probably not even in death...

Fine days ahead ..I sure hope MQ - thanks doll.. :27:
February 21, 2021 at 18:25
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
I guess in whole sign house system, your SP Sun is in 12th. It just went into Scorpio in May 2020. In the Placidus house system, it doesn´t enter the 12th until June 2024. In the Secondary Progressions, it makes a big difference what house system you use when considering SP.

Regardless of house systems, you will have a secondary progressed new moon on August 4, 2021 - when SP Moon and SP Sun are at 01-15 degrees Scorpio. That´s something! It´s a New Moon on a grand scale. We only have a SP New twice in a lifetime, unless you live to be over 90.

In both house systems, the SP Moon will be going through the 12th house until February 2023, when it crosses the ASC.

The Sun will be in the 12th house for many years to come - 30 years if you use whole sign - 19 years if you use Placidus.

I consider the SP to be significant, but will leave interpretation to you. 🙏
February 21, 2021 at 21:03
(Virgo) rohini moon » JayJayAstrology
Interesting.

I will let you know if I make it out alive.
July 4, 2021 at 19:25
(Virgo) rohini moon » rohini moon
August is right around the corner.... was thinking of the progressed new moon on...me

Eek.
July 4, 2021 at 21:04
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » rohini moon
I got a sp sun sign change next month. Going into Libra. Couple years later, 1st house.

The Anaretic degree (sp?) These past 11 months has been all they say it is. Chaotic and stuff :3:

Got about 5 weeks to go i think

Wheres ur moon going? 😇
July 4, 2021 at 21:28
(Virgo) rohini moon » Sunnyshadow
Moon is moving into Scorpio, my 1st house..eeek. It´s been in my 12th house..

Moon is debilitated in Scorpio, so I´m guessing I´ll be more emo.. usually happens when the moon transits my first house, it was more noticeable when Jupiter was also in Scorpio, I noticed..but we shall see.. 👀

So much going on in this crazy world, I´m not surprised to see a new moon on my ASC - this year- along with my nodal return happening right now as we speak. :76: :13:
July 5, 2021 at 05:01
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » rohini moon
My progressed Moon is in Scorpio now, but I don´t feel that the level of emotion has increased in any particular way in my case.

Looking back, when it was in the 11th house in conjunction with Saturn and then entered my 12th house - this was a very intense emotional time for me. I actually find it much easier now. But even when it was in the 12th house it was still not the most difficult time in my life.
July 5, 2021 at 06:45
(Virgo) rohini moon » (dragonfly)
"but I don´t feel that the level of emotion has increased in any particular way in my case. "

Interesting.. like I said I´m not an expert in western / tropical... but it may work differently in my case due to being a scorpio ASC with mars/ketu Also there...

July 5, 2021 at 07:16
(Leo) cubic » rohini moon
This year has been pretty good in that area, after I guess Jupiter went well into Aquarius, I was able for the first time to gather a lot of information about the maternal side of fam.

Just the understanding itself led to process of ease, a kind of automatic forgiveness set in over time.. it´s been very good psychologically for me, even though similarly I was hell bent on not giving an inch about certain things.

So I´d say be open to opportunities to be given/gather information about crucial moments/things in the past or just sheer facts. Some of the stuff might not be as you thought either.. that´s been my experience.

Don´t have to forgive if you don´t want to, but just being able to judge better with greater information.. it´s nicer for yourself and understanding makes it easier to distance from the stuck emotions.

It´s just that arhh.. some people can´t help being the way they are, it´s not even ill-intentioned.. many layers to the past, the culture at the time etc.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »