Home > Forum > Search

Search: sidereal

Search for:
Topic/Post:
Topic started | Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
August 24, 2020 | (Taurus) MarvinReal - Filter
I just wanted to share a joy and sort of reply externally from a distance to topics like "The worst of days" and "I feel very good today?".

Me too. My Jupiter and Mars like transit of the Moon around.

Finally I got some important news as well too, so let´s think out of box on what can happen. In the meantime I must continue work on progress, despite I don´t like it.

Venus (Shukra) is currently transiting sidereal star constellation of Gemini (Mithuna), so everyone is ...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
Display entire topic: From start | From latest post »
August 18, 2020 | (Taurus) Asteroid #448 - Filter
I checked on my sidereal time chart that theres two long term transits, pluto and saturn, that fall in my 7th house.

I know Pluto can cause power struggles, because ive had it come at me the past odd months and believe I retaliated quite a bit eventually, maybe ended up initially attracting struggles then mirroring it back, then Saturn forced me to eliminate or "do a clean up", that i did and very drastically. Additionally now i read this on pluto

"This transit will have a ...
July 27, 2020 | (Scorpio) Promethean_Soul - Filter
I try to understand Chiron. I have read many different thoughts about this planet but I have my own thought. When my Uranus transitted Chiron I started to learn astrology , and today I found out Anikey also started to learn astrology when Uranus transitted her Chiron. Suddenly i felt something misson of Chiron. I think it is announcer of closing Aquarian age. According to different astrologers this age will come between 2300-2500 years..i looked at this in astro.com and i also saw it. İf anyone ...
August 8, 2020 | (Sagittarius) elizcba - Filter
Please explain how the daily planets influence our birth map! Do you trust more Sidereal astrology!
Today it´s:
Sun:Leo
Moon:Aries
Mercury:Leo
Venus:Cancer
Mars:Aries
Jupiter:Capricorn
Saturn:Capricorn
Uranus:Taurus
Neptune:Pisces
Pluto:Capricorn
Node(M):Gemini
Lilith(M):Aries
Chiron:Aries
August 1, 2020 | (Taurus) Asteroid #448 - Filter
Hi all :29:
I´ve recently become extremely interested in astrology after seeing aspects and how they play out. I´m a newcomer maybe about 2 3 months but I´ve spent every waking moment in between everything else examining my chart and others. However I have a problem where I´m unable to see for myself which chart is currently relevant or reflective of my current life, and what chart to use exclusively then for transits and horoscopes. I hope you can help clear this up for me. Also would love so ...
Login
(Log in)
July 31, 2020 | (Virgo) rohini moon - Filter
A Virgo with a sense of humor?! (General Astrology)
I have most characteristics of a Virgo, with having the Sun/Venus in Virgo in my sidereal chart - or the Sun/Mercury in Virgo in my tropical chart....

But, I´ve always had a very silly/quirky side as well.. My childhood bestfriend was also a Virgo sun as well, and most of our friendship was spent laughing! However she is the only other Virgo I have had this same sort of bond with.. other Virgos I´ve met and / or known weren´t often as silly and childlike.

I´m interesting in hearing what y ...
April 6, 2019 | (Taurus) Petr9 - Filter
Hi, I put together some online tools and chart calculators for sidereal astrology:

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/sidereal-astrology-chart-calculator

- Sidereal Birth chart / Transit chart / Synastry chart
- Sidereal Ingresses (Entries into particular sign)
- Sidereal Returns on particular X°degree
- Sidereal Natal Transits Search Engine
- Sidereal Ephemeris Tables (1800-2100)

All these tools work with various precessions of the equinoxes (Lahiri Ayanamsa, Raman Ayanamsa, Fagan-B ...
July 12, 2020 | (Scorpio) laurasstarr - Filter
hello
I was wonder if you could please help me:

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-birth-chart-horoscope-online/?natal_input=1&send_calculation=1&narozeni_den=8&narozeni_mesic=11&narozeni_rok=1993&narozeni_hodina=16&narozeni_minuta=46&narozeni_city=Los+Angeles%2C+USA%2C+California&narozeni_mesto_hidden=Los+Angeles&narozeni_stat_hidden=US&narozeni_podstat_kratky_hidden=CA&narozeni_podstat_hidden=&narozeni_input_hidden=Los+Angeles%2C+USA ...
Login
(Log in)
July 10, 2020 | (Taurus) MarvinReal - Filter
Temp birth (Natal Astrology)
In 12 equal signs
In 13 unequal signs
In 27 equal nakshatras
In 4 equal padas

Sidereal Charts on astro-charts.com
https://astro-charts.com/blog/2017/using-sidereal-charts/
June 7, 2020 | (Taurus) ee33 - Filter
sidereal chart reading? :) (Natal Astrology)
i posted something similar to this with my topical chart! i would like to try this out with my sidereal?

what do you guys think? anything is much appreciated!

MY SIDEREAL CHART:

Sun: Gemini - 8th house
Moon: Scorpio - 2nd house
Mercury: Gemini - 8th house
Venus: Cancer - 9th house
Mars: Gemini - 8th house
Jupiter: Taurus - 7th house
Saturn: Taurus - 7th house
Uranus: Capricorn - 3rd house
Neptune: Capricorn - 3rd house
Pluto: Scorpio - 1st house
North ...
Login
(Log in)
May 15, 2020 | (Pisces) Mythic - Filter
Sup all,

I wanted to see who relates to my experience with Saturn in Pisces in the 10th House. My generation seems to have a predisposition to dealing with issues of the piscean-nature in their public lives. For example, being shamed publicly for spiritual beliefs, or being bullied or shamed for anything really.

This Saturn shows us the harsh apathy that exists in the world we live in, so any deliberate lack of compassion. It gives us that "something to prove" attitude, because ...
June 23, 2020 | (Taurus) theycallmetym - Filter
I was curious about which one is more accurate ? I know it may sound strange as both of them are used frequently.But i mean my natal chart totally changes like signs of planets houses etc.Which one should i pay more attention as they reveal totally different results ? ...
June 15, 2020 | (Taurus) scottgee1 - Filter
I retrieved a chart from my saved list that clearly has a Capricorn Sun (birth date Jan 2) but the Sun is at 18° Sag.

Then, I noticed the positions are Sidereal. I don´t recall changing that -- don´t even know how to do it.

Is anyone else experiencing this? How can I change it back?

Thanks in advance for any help! ...
Login
(Log in)
June 15, 2020 | (Aries) kq - Filter
Is there somewhere a switch that would set all charts by default to sidereal?

I was looking in my profile settings to the Astro settings tab ( https://www.astro-seek.com/my-profile-settings#tab6 ), but it´s not there, just some checkboxes to enable some aspects and a combo with house systems.

I´d like to use sidereal by default, each time I click on these links in my profile, I use them as a handy shortcut, but they always open in tropical:

Personal astro charts:
Birth chart | others ...
June 11, 2020 | (Taurus) Aphroditetheprincess - Filter
Hello it’s me again :4:I was looking at my sidereal chart and realized that I’m having my saturn return next year :22: :39: I usually follow my tropical one ,But my question is which one should follow for saturn return the vedic one or the tropical? And What should I expect with Saturn in Aquarius return ? Should I expect something big happening :12: :12: :12 i hope it’s good cuz i have ideas for next year and I’m soo looking forward for a positive outcome :69: :6: ...
June 4, 2020 | (Taurus) MarvinReal - Filter
You know when Julius Caesar have been warned upon the Ides of March and it went true. What could possibly happen, right?

((quote)) "The Lunar Eclipse is a period when you need to work to improve your relationships.

If you want to open up your heart or to feed your being, now is the best time. It is a period when you can think of how to love and how to be loved in return.

Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius and Pisces are especially affected." ((end of quote))

Sidereal chart:
Lookin ...
Login
(Log in)
December 19, 2019 | (Taurus) DoriDesu - Filter
Sidereal dominate planet? (Natal Astrology)
I don´t think this site offers much Sidereal information aside from just the Natal.
Is there a site that calculates Sidereal whole sign Fagan-Bradley dominate planet?
Thank you! ...
May 11, 2020 | (Taurus) Jesca - Filter
What could a mystic rectangle formed by Transiting north and south node aspecting Natal north and south node mean? Any advice is appreciated thank you! It is a sidereal chart, not sure if it makes a difference but wanted to mention. ...
April 21, 2020 | (Taurus) Tr333 - Filter
Thanks for analyzing. Here’s the link to my chart whole sign system.
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-sidereal-chart/?send_calculation=1&narozeni_den=23&narozeni_mesic=5&narozeni_rok=1997&narozeni_hodina=17&narozeni_minuta=34&narozeni_city=Mersin%2C+Turkey&narozeni_mesto_hidden=Mersin&narozeni_stat_hidden=TR&narozeni_podstat_kratky_hidden=&narozeni_podstat_hidden=&narozeni_input_hidden=Mersin%2C+Turkey&narozeni_podstat2_kratky_hidden=Me ...
December 17, 2019 | (Taurus) MarvinReal - Filter
Lagna, Rashi, Bhava, can be generated through birth chart with special settings, only in circular western style and difficult settings
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/sidereal-astrology-chart-calculator
Navamsa D9 Sidereal
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/navamsa-9-harmonic-chart-astrology-calculator

https://www.prokerala.com/astrology/nakshatra-finder/

https://www.prokerala.com/astrology/kundali-matching/

https://www.astromitra.com/birthstar.php

https://www.india-astrologer.co ...
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »