Chiron - what is real reason of appearing it?

July 27, 2020 at 20:51 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Chiron - what is real reason of appearing it?
I try to understand Chiron. I have read many different thoughts about this planet but I have my own thought. When my Uranus transitted Chiron I started to learn astrology , and today I found out Anikey also started to learn astrology when Uranus transitted her Chiron. Suddenly i felt something misson of Chiron. I think it is announcer of closing Aquarian age. According to different astrologers this age will come between 2300-2500 years..i looked at this in astro.com and i also saw it. İf anyone wants to know how we understand in which age we are it is easy i can explain it. All Pisces constellation is about 38 degree but in sidereal zodiac it is 30. So I think maybe we are very close to this age and Chiron came to appear for announcing us this fact. Chiron is asteroid between Saturn and Uranus which are natural ruler of aquarius sign.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 3, 2020 at 11:49
(Sagittarius) Chiron the centaur » Promethean_Soul
My pleasure

😎🤟
August 1, 2020 at 15:03
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Chiron the centaur
thx for more info :1:
August 1, 2020 at 14:45
(Sagittarius) Chiron the centaur » Chiron the centaur
More info on Chiron

https://www.pathwaytoascension.com/…
August 1, 2020 at 14:25
(Sagittarius) Chiron the centaur » Petr9
Nice post 👍

Thanks for the link Petr !
July 28, 2020 at 20:09
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » IIyyaarr13
Thanx for information :1:
July 28, 2020 at 16:58
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Promethean_Soul
When Chiron was named new bodies had Graeco-Roman pantheon names, the dwarf-planets Makemake and Haumea are named for Pacific hemisphere creative energies.
One Centaur has a Spanish name instead of a Centaur name; "Hidalgo"; That is because it wasn´t immediately thought of as a Centaur but as a disposable rock in a weird orbit! :98: :97:
July 28, 2020 at 15:15
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Anikey
Ani that is so good you have knowledge Jungian theory. You can use it. astrology will widen your understanding of human psychology. I would want I studied psychology but I didn´t.
July 28, 2020 at 11:35
(Cancer) Anikey
For me, Chiron and its particular placement in my chart (conjunct my Moon amd Desc. and in opposition to Uranus, sitting on my Asc.) have had to do specifically with the term ´wounded´ - a wounded healer next to a wounded Moon.

I have had huge emotional pain and suffering, learned how to heal and then became a healer - counselor/therapist myself. Although I am formally trained in Gestalt, I have years of experience with Jungian theory and therapy...and guess who popularized the term wounded healer in therapy? Jung himself :78:

With another astroseeker with the same Chiron position, we realized it has influenced our eating/digestive disorders as well.

With you, as you mentioned, I realized it inspired me to start learning about astrology :74:

This, of course, is only scratchingg the surface...if I were ever to dedicate a full volume on something, it would definitely be Chiron.
July 28, 2020 at 11:10
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » IIyyaarr13
I want to find out who put this name to this asteroid? I try to understand how Chiron works in our chart and i could not understand it is healer and our wounds which we cannot heal. I think i am rebellious to every ideas :1:
July 28, 2020 at 11:08
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Hokkyokuguma
Thank you :1:
July 28, 2020 at 11:05
(Sagittarius) Hokkyokuguma
https://ografologii.blogspot.com/20…

The article is in czech language, but you can use google translator, and it seems to make sense ;)
July 28, 2020 at 09:12
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
There are other Centaurs working as Saturn crossers, some closer to :199: than others, :164: can keep you busy because it is a comet at perihelion, it is crystalline and has a similar cycle as several bodies at Sirius system.
Chiron was discovered 1977 for us to realise that this is not one of the more evil time lines where everything went to HELL in a handbasket!
July 28, 2020 at 08:39
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » themagi
Themagi i especially try to understand quintile aspects. 5th harmonics and its family like 10th ,20th etc. I think i looked at many different harmonics for understanding them. I looked at 72th harmonic and 108th harmonic , I don´t know what they have meaning I just wanted to see how they looks. Harmonics increases of undertaking of astrology by using numbers. And it gives wider insight to understand bcharts. I am still not good at harmonics but I always look at them and try to understand them.
July 27, 2020 at 23:42
I downloaded his pdf document about harmonics , i remember well in there mentioned 33 harmonics. İn his website i found that. I am also very interested in harmonics and try to understand it. Universe consisted of numbers. to understand universe we need to think mathematical way of thinking then we can solve some codes of universe
July 27, 2020 at 23:31
(Libra) themagi » Promethean_Soul
Yep he´s really cool. Are you into Vibrational Astrology at all? I want to get into harmonics, but I have no idea where to start and I´m not as tech savvy as I used to.

He actually is closer to what I´ve subconsciously got into astrology for.....I knew there are these patterns, but after 1+ year of intense studying, the patterns I seeked in artists, filmmakers, musicians....or really any type of person........just don´t seem just easily described just by the regular natal chart.

I actually want to run a few of my most favourite individuals through these harmonics......I´m almost a 100% sure I´m learn something amazing.......and I wanna contrast that with my own chart.
July 27, 2020 at 22:11
İ love David Cochrane. He is very experienced astrologer
July 27, 2020 at 21:33
(Libra) themagi
I recommend this video by David Cochrane for anyone wanting to question their assumptions around Chiron : https://youtu.be/ci3urPiaECs
YouTube
YouTube
July 27, 2020 at 21:07
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Petr9
I think Chiron appeared to heal humanity. Because human being lost their identity , they became greedy , moneylovers and it is my thought , it announced it came to heal people. Make them remember their human being. How this will be? People must rise collective consciousness , it is like Ganimedes pour water on small lake. İt is knowledge pool and it will be returning humanity with higher consciousness.
July 27, 2020 at 21:01
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9
Good article by Melanie Reinhart "Chiron and the healing journey."

https://www.astrologerpsychologer.com/…

In this story of how Chiron came to be, his first meeting with reality is inextricable from the abandonment he experienced by both Mother and Father.

The theme of abandonment is central to understanding the meaning of Chiron, as it represents a legacy wherein the parental abandonment of the child sets the stage for a psychological complex based on fear of abandonment as the dominant theme in our relationship with others and with the world in general.

Acceptance of his mortal self was ultimately what freed Chiron, relinquishing his immortality by submitting to a mortal death. Chiron’s story teaches us that only through acceptance of our own fate can we become the Healer. And suddenly we forget our woundedness...

Wherever there’s a wound, the potential to wound always exists. What the tale of Chiron teaches us is this: how to find power in the face of powerlessness.
July 27, 2020 at 20:57
(Scorpio) venushouse
Chiron in Aries! One of my soul´s missions to learn to love myself and therefore passing this on to others.... He is a weapon in my arsenal of love.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »