[Sidereal] Saturn in Pisces / 10th House (Who Relates?)

May 15, 2020 at 17:36 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Mythic
[Sidereal] Saturn in Pisces / 10th House (Who Relates?)
Sup all,

I wanted to see who relates to my experience with Saturn in Pisces in the 10th House. My generation seems to have a predisposition to dealing with issues of the piscean-nature in their public lives. For example, being shamed publicly for spiritual beliefs, or being bullied or shamed for anything really.

This Saturn shows us the harsh apathy that exists in the world we live in, so any deliberate lack of compassion. It gives us that "something to prove" attitude, because we develop a fear of not being adequate or worthy in the eyes of our social circles. The archetypal struggles of this placement have been compared to Jesus being crucified on the cross. Metaphorical ´crucifixions´ have indeed been a part of my journey. Something that led me to self-efface my truth more than often, and I have had to work through it.

What about you?
:156: :182:

(I should also mention I have Saturn conjunct my South Node)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 15, 2020 at 17:55
(Virgo) MarvinReal
You have a mutual reception between Saturn in Pisces and Jupiter in Capricorn, which is a guiding planet for SatPis. You´re righteously inclined.
May 15, 2020 at 21:28
(Aries) hh
i know a few young people with sidereal saturn in pisces. theres a sense of piety in them, or a call to pick up the cross and walk with it as you hinted at. but also a fear (saturn) and even apprehension behind it too. But i really like this placement or at least admire the people that have it because they are being called to put material (saturn) results to ones call to help humanity in a no strings attached manner (pisces).

those born in parts of 1998-99 have the interesting dynamic of having sidereal north node in attention getting leo which is contradictory to saturns objectives, esp being in pious and retreating pisces.

im curious, with your saturn being on south node, was your upbringing lacking in resources? perhaps being humbled alot by authority figures?
May 15, 2020 at 22:50
(Virgo) MarvinReal » hh
Pisces is generally lot of strings attached, actually. But who can understand. Neither Saturn in Virgo? How come? That Saturn should get everything. :4:
May 15, 2020 at 23:00
(Aries) hh » MarvinReal
i was referring to what pisces is being called to. which is to give without expectation of a reward. its a dual sign you can see the dual nature in people that have a strong 12th house (house of pisces). they either the ones working in the prisons by ministering, or counseling or they are the prisoners recieving that help. they are the ones working in hospitals with the sick or they are the sick, or playing victim, needing a remedy. they are the ones feeding the poor or they are on the receiving side. but yes they can be needy if they are the opposite fish pulling in the wrong direction, wanting others help and feeling hopeless. or they can pick up their cross and be the fish that swims upstream, against the current.
May 15, 2020 at 23:08
(Virgo) MarvinReal » hh
Okay. All four Mutable signs are very similar energies. Thema Mundi shows clearly that in Jupiter being a higher octave of Mercury, and these two planets by "a mere coincidence" ruling all four mutable signs. Western Traditional astrology was actually sidereal, but because Vernal Point was nearly equivalent at those times, they just simplified it and hid real astrology for themselves and seasonal astrology to the public. And where is my friend request?
June 29, 2020 at 08:28
(Pisces) Mythic » hh
My parents were divorced early on but for the most part they gave me everything I needed. There was a delay in getting resources when I was young, however, which changed sometime during my college years and my family became much more supportive.
June 29, 2020 at 08:32
(Pisces) Mythic » MarvinReal
Truuue I see the relation between mercury and jupiter. Two sides of the same coin, both seekers of knowledge, one fast and one slow. A lot of mutability in my circle.

Mercury is like the youthful curiosity and Jupiter the application of accumulated knowledge, more wisened up. Student and Teacher.
June 29, 2020 at 17:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Aphroditetheprincess, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Well my friend i feel your pain ahha even though I’m a tropical Saturn pisces ,sun pisces,venus pisces In the 10th , let me tell how my family and friends thinks i lost my mind because I’m interested in astrology 😅🤣😂 The only thing that saves me probably is that I’m confident in myself and never listen to anyone’s opinion,if i like something i do it ...

My 10th house is quite full of sun,saturn,venus,mars 😬😵🌟

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »