A Virgo with a sense of humor?!

July 31, 2020 at 15:32 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
A Virgo with a sense of humor?!
I have most characteristics of a Virgo, with having the Sun/Venus in Virgo in my sidereal chart - or the Sun/Mercury in Virgo in my tropical chart....

But, I´ve always had a very silly/quirky side as well.. My childhood bestfriend was also a Virgo sun as well, and most of our friendship was spent laughing! However she is the only other Virgo I have had this same sort of bond with.. other Virgos I´ve met and / or known weren´t often as silly and childlike.

I´m interesting in hearing what you think, in either my tropical or sidereal chart shows this trait ? Lay it on me :32: :15:

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
August 1, 2020 at 19:23
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Chadjames
Well this wheat gleaner here appreciates it! I love storytellers :30:
August 1, 2020 at 19:05
(Sagittarius) Chadjames » RohiniMoon
You are worth it.

:80: :79:
August 1, 2020 at 19:02
You are a great storyteller, Chad :80: :79:
August 1, 2020 at 18:54
Any and all things to the lady... :74:
August 1, 2020 at 18:43
:61: :61: :61: :61: :61: :4: I love you
August 1, 2020 at 18:38
(Sagittarius) Chadjames
Last week I was feeling quite restless because of the COVID-19 shutdown.

I found out about a nightclub in a discreet ejournal type webinar.

The establishment was called "Virgo-A-Go-Go.

It was located on September street, next to a pet rescue and a Craftsman Tool outlet.

I took a step inside.

Chock full of Daycare providers, Nurses, Librarians, Mechanics and people doing crossword puzzles.

Smartly dressed, properly behaved and demurely attuned.

A rather large cat with a dictionary voice spoke a formal "hello" to me in 9 languages with a prompt to choose the correct one for my liking.

The beverages neat and service timely.

The dancing movements precise to the requested beat with the musicians getting in and out together friendly.

An advice column formed to the restroom alcove.

The tip jar a suggestion box...
August 1, 2020 at 17:39
(Leo) Pixel
My latest boss is a virgo, and she is very funny, spontanous and kind. We became friend :)

One of my best friends is a virgo too and he is very funny !

:17:
August 1, 2020 at 15:18
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Leo Moon
Daaammmnn, that was a GOOD jump :92: :92: :92:

I´d name that lil guy Springy!
August 1, 2020 at 15:13
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Just dropping this video here Rohini.....A cat burglar.
YouTube
YouTube
August 1, 2020 at 13:45
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Promethean_Soul
Yes promethean, all makes sense!

My Mercury in Leo defintiely adds some pizzazz to my humor, and or communication...

And the moon in Gemini in tropical would also make sense, that´s the placement I figured most would say :32:
August 1, 2020 at 13:00
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Rohini I think it is because your moon is in gemini and 7th house. Communicating, Speaking more and more with your partners or close friends make you feel good. Moon in gemini is like 7 years old girl who wants to communicate with children and try to learn many things in school. Your childish jokes may come from your moon position not for your sun and mercury in virgo. But your mercury is in leo sidereal zodiac and in leo mercury can be childish because leo rules 5fth house , children , enjoyments :1: I still try to find out which system works better tropical or sidereal and i see they can work both but with different meaning. more analyze is needed.
August 1, 2020 at 12:07
(Taurus) dani_mae1
I have a solid group of girlfriends (There’s 4 of us in our group) and one of them is a Virgo Sun (Aries Moon) and she sends me the best memes and funny stuff. Granted it’s pretty dry and sarcastic but I LOVE it.
August 1, 2020 at 07:04
(Virgo) Mitari13
Hi Rohini, as a Virgo with serious nature, I think I´m quite goofy and easy to laugh as well. May be based on my Sun as Leo in sidereal, 11th house plus a bunch of air signs in my sidereal as well.

Silly and childlike attitude but can be as intellectual at the time as needed, I feel like that is Virgo´s thing. Female especially though. Male Virgo, haven´t found any lol. They all seem either quiet/ critical, or they will smile (not laugh though lol).

And I see that we both have Scorpio rising sign, I feel like the type of humor that I´m into is pretty edgy, absurd, can be dark/mysterious and also sarcastic. Not sure how ab you though :3:
August 1, 2020 at 06:10
(Aries) ram_goat » RohiniMoon
Naw that would have been about his humor, too.. I was the dry sarcastic one..
August 1, 2020 at 05:13
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » fishscales
And she signed it with a...phallic representation...on the signature line..

She left them a nice tip though...two I guess, if you think about it

:61: :61: see, we have a flavorful, rich sense of humor.....

But you know, I´m not sure Virgo males share the same penchant for silliness......to be determined? (Other than the tom cruse/Christian bale lovechild)
August 1, 2020 at 05:09
(Pisces) fishscales
Virgos have a reputation for prudishness too...

Not the one I work with though...

We went out to lunch for some work thing, and the person gave her the credit card receipt to sign...the one you give back to them... And she signed it with a...phallic representation...on the signature line..

She left them a nice tip though...two I guess, if you think about it
August 1, 2020 at 04:36
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Leo Moon
Thanks my buddy! :2: :80:
August 1, 2020 at 03:32
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
My musical partner in crime and great friend through the 90s was a Virgo.

He was silly. We had lots of fun.

Looking at Your chart I can’t pinpoint an aspect that would make You have a silly sense of humor.....but You do Rohini. :2:
July 31, 2020 at 21:41
:61: :61: :61: :75:
July 31, 2020 at 21:35
(Sagittarius) Chadjames » ram_goat
I needed the change...
July 31, 2020 at 21:30
(Aries) ram_goat » Chadjames
Told ya swimming in shopping mall water fountains was a bad idea..

What? you think you are King Neptune or something?
July 31, 2020 at 21:02
"I think more people should embrace their childlike quirkiness. :4: :1:"

I embraced my childlike quirkiness and got thrown into SDPD Rehabilitation Quarantine Isolation.

Man, I still have two loads of laundry and a pile of dishes to wash...
July 31, 2020 at 20:08
(Aries) ram_goat » RohiniMoon
We worked with many people we both thought were very pompous. Usually they were the targets of the game- the ones we hoodwinked. Just another intellectual level to it all.
July 31, 2020 at 20:01
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » ram_goat
I had a co-worker once that looked like Tom Cruise´s love child with Christian Bale

:61: :61: :61: that´s great game.. defintiely absurd, silly, with a side of intellectual sarcasm too.. :15: :15:

I think it depends on the mood ..I enjoy all forms at different times too!
July 31, 2020 at 19:50
(Aries) ram_goat
Oh virgo can be very silly.. but it has to be a particular type of humor- absurd humor works best.

I had a co-worker once that looked like Tom Cruise´s love child with Christian Bale.. a Virgo.. our game was that we´de try to make the other one laugh but it had to be subtle, not overt.. It got evil at times but it was fun.

I eventually won, but he tried to cheat me by turning around quickly so no one could see him laugh.. he admitted it later. I won´t bother explaining the final victory scenario, but let it suffice to say, absurd downbeat humor was involved.

Actually the whole thing had to play out in groups, so the humor had to be so sly that other people weren´t sure if we were joking or serious.

We were a lot like Tim Conway and Harvey Corman if you watch old Carol Burnett Show blooper reels. That same vibe.

It has to be absurd and intellectual both.. that works best.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »