Rahu exaltation, Ketu exaltation

August 24, 2020 at 18:05 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Rahu exaltation, Ketu exaltation
I just wanted to share a joy and sort of reply externally from a distance to topics like "The worst of days" and "I feel very good today?".

Me too. My Jupiter and Mars like transit of the Moon around.

Finally I got some important news as well too, so let´s think out of box on what can happen. In the meantime I must continue work on progress, despite I don´t like it.

Venus (Shukra) is currently transiting sidereal star constellation of Gemini (Mithuna), so everyone is finding joy in sharing knowledge, reading, listening, speaking, communicating and learning.

I knew that North Node is exalted in Gemini and South Node is exalted in Sagittarius, but today I found out on which degree. 3 degrees of sidereal Gemini for Rahu and 3 degrees of sidereal Sagittarius for Ketu.

This degree was coincidentally last few weeks and months on the sky, which, depending on ayanamsa and your personal chart, could be significant in transits or natal.

So let´s talk about "Caput Draconis" and "Cauda Draconis"
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 24, 2020 at 18:10
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I say the South Node Sag needs to deliver us all from Student Loans forever around the world. We shouldn´t charge people for education anymore like we have been with high debts. It´s quite ridiculous. Especially now when you can just by the text book off Amazon read it and or watch courses online for free in open source for universities. I´m sure Uranus Sag/Sagittarius Pluto might be breaking that down with self-learning.
August 24, 2020 at 18:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yeah, I could get a loan for £80,000 for four five years. I am considering it.

Here is a chart for the admission interview.
classical chart https://bit.ly/3lgLnqL
classical print https://bit.ly/2Ee6xWc
nakshatra chart https://bit.ly/2CU2vkT
nakshatra print https://bit.ly/2Edzphh

I really like your topic "Favorite Healing Methods or Techniques" btw.
August 24, 2020 at 22:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
The Nodes are always moving backward, always retrograde. The True Nodes are sometimes direct and it means it´s prominent energy in your chart. For Mean Nodes backward is the correct direct direction. The Nodes are always across the chart from one another. The North Node is like our Ascendant, while the South Node is like the Descendant. Meaning the North Node speaks of our destiny and what needs to be adopted into our life in order to move forward and ascend in a positive and healthy way within our life. Often despite of our reluctance, fear, rejection of dealing with it, and avoiding to develop it. While the South Node is our Descendant - our past lives and what we have already done or been. What we know by heart, are not fearing, yet something we should build upon further towards the N.N., and what we should actually leave behind. The South Node speaks to us of viewing what we have learned.... accepted and need to now let go of, because if we do not... our Ascendant can not rise. Think of it like the Full Moon... South Node. In its fullness is overblowing. Release and let go of what does not serve you any longer. North Node is more like the New Moon and speaks to us of the new beginnings that need to be created. Here, it makes sense why we are fearing of future, of the unknown, of the new, something what needs progress and adjustments. Often many. South Node ways are much more comfortable compared to it. The Nodes are often portrayed like the Dragon eating itself, or like the head without a body, and the tail without a head. The circle of rebirthing life. The North Node is seen as the Head of the Dragon, and South Node the tail of the Dragon. Rahu is aware, he has a head. He knows. Ketu is instinctive, he has a gut feelings.
August 24, 2020 at 23:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"The South Node speaks to us of viewing what we have leaned.... accepted and need to now let go of, because if we do not... our Ascendant can not rise"

What if the South Node is in the same sign as the Ascendant? Wouldn´t that mean we have developed traits of the ascendant already in past lives?

I´m Libra rising with NN in Aries in the 7th.
August 25, 2020 at 00:38
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » MarvinReal
Sometimes the little prescription symbol (Rx) is missing from :161: & :162:!
Thank you for adding Ketchup and Ragu Spaghetti Sauce to the Zodiacal Pizza!
August 25, 2020 at 02:52
(Cancer) TimeLord
Glad to see you are happy.
My situation is opposite.
Currently both Transiting Rahu and Venus passing over my Natal Venus and Moon.
My situation become bad to worse.
August 25, 2020 at 03:11
(Cancer) Anikey » MarvinReal
This was a beautiful description that I am saving :1: it did help put me into focus (and away from my ´worst of days´ lol).

My SN is in Aries and add to that the fact that I was an only child for 7 years, I can be very selfish, self-centered and care only about my needs. I am having difficulty being there for other people, caring about helping the community or the world, don´t have many meaningful friendships as that would be my NN in Libra. I am however contributing to the masses by being a teacher and changing and improving others´ lives through my work.

Now, they are at 0 degrees 53´ so at the very beginning of these signs and I have been wondering what implications does that have?
August 25, 2020 at 07:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Anikey
=====
According to my calculations, incorporating Bhava Chalit houses system, Fagan-Bradley ayanamsa and True Nodes instead of Mean value, your True North Node is positioned exactly in 6°27’ of equal sign Virgo in 12th Bhava house, being Retrograde. Therefore True South Node is in 6°27’ of Pisces in your 6th, which is very interesting that Virgo-12th and Pisces-6th are reversed from natural order of the zodiac Vir>6, Pis>12. You should research what that´s mean. From what you´re saying it perfectly fits. You´re lost in life, but trying to be useful and help the masses. Unfortunately I don´t have a time and capacity today to analyze your chart further.

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/h…=

I also recommend to search for meaning of nakshatras, which falls on your ASC DSC MC IC Sun and especially the Moon which falls on your Descendant.
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/h…
August 25, 2020 at 07:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » TimeLord
=====
Work on your emotional detox as well as on mental freedom. Change your inherent religious beliefs. Adjust on hardships. Other material things will eventually follow. At least learn that Joytish course or read anything online to learn astrology by yourself. Stop being "taker" and expect others to help you all the time. Stop complaining and fight for your life, rise up and opportunities will eventually come. Let me know how you´re progressing.
August 25, 2020 at 07:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
=====
Check pictures of Rahu and Ketu. They are often pictured as what I would describe like a zodiacal pizza. However I heard they´re tasteless and immaterial.
August 25, 2020 at 07:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » themagi
=====
It means that you´re bringing lot of talents to this life. Depending on other factors, it´s heavy to deal with. Also, your South Node in 1st, luckily not exactly on ASC, is urging you to stay within old ways, but you really need to go for urges of the North Node to feel satisfied. Although, with hardles, reluctance, fear, and several failures, you can achieve it.

Try to look for "South Node in 1st", "Ketu in 1st" or conjunct Ascendant.

In Hindu astrology are your Node in Virgo and Pisces, same like with member Anikey here.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/…
August 25, 2020 at 08:17
(Cancer) TimeLord » MarvinReal
OK.
I will let you know after this October....
August 26, 2020 at 23:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
transformace

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »