Discussions:
Search for:

Scorpiosnowski654 - User's topics in the forum

Topic started
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
February 12, 2022 | Sun Sign - Scorpiosnowski654
This is something to have fun with, so don’t go break up with your mate just because things are not perfectly matching up with all the pieces. NONE OF THIS IS SET IN STONE, it´s just the general rule. ...
February 8, 2022 | Sun Sign - Scorpiosnowski654
We are all intuitive. We are all designed to be connected and have awareness that goes beyond the physical realm and even our physical senses. Just as every being is unique, every Human Design cha ...
March 23, 2021 | Sun Sign - Scorpiosnowski654
The Sexuality Manual summarizes the mechanics of how we care for one another and connect sexually. It explores the mapping of each individual´s connection to sexuality through the Streams of the Emoti ...
March 22, 2021 | Sun Sign - Scorpiosnowski654
Love Book: Connectivity ~ Relationships ~ Love & Life This book covers each of the Gates that specifically relate to love. Is love a chemistry and therefore an illusion? Many of us have been c ...
November 27, 2020 | Sun Sign - Scorpiosnowski654
Love! Its on the tip of my tongue! I can taste it! Its bitter sweet, feeling haste, numbing sensation, rerun of creation. You see me here, a refection of time, deep sense knowing of relatio ...
November 16, 2020 | Sun Sign - Scorpiosnowski654
I´m freestylin! I´m reaching for the sky! That, no one can deny! Journey ahead. Not sure if Im alive, or dead. My desires unmet, and point towards my end, my wreck. Knowledge, truth n wisdom ...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »