Scorpiosnowski654 - Last answers to user's posts in the forum

Aug 1, 2022 - 19:43
Sun Sign - Capricornboyakasha the guru » snowski654
Hey man this is good :15:
You got more?
Display entire topic: From start | From latest post »
Jul 31, 2022 - 07:58
Sun Sign - Taurusnutelina » snowski654
You the electric universe? You can look it up.
Jul 27, 2022 - 18:01
Sun Sign - VirgoLotusStar » snowski654
I would say they are conjunct yes... they´re both in Libra at 9 degrees apart. Personally for same sign conjunctions I tend to give wide orbs like up to 10 degrees but I guess it depends for each person what orbs they consider for conjunctions.
Jul 27, 2022 - 10:49
Sun Sign - VirgoMONA_ROZA » snowski654
O zaman perileri çağıralım ihlam için bende elimde yıldızlar ile yeni şair ve şiirleri bekliyor olacağım.
Ne zamandır beklediğim bir konu.
:78: :78: :78: :78: :78:
Jul 26, 2022 - 21:10
Sun Sign - VirgoLotusStar » snowski654
Very nice.

Your Venus-Mercury conjunction in Libra really shows, I´ve seen this placement in people I know who are great at writing poems and have talents for writing. The one person has Venus, Mercury in Libra and also Moon. The other has this conjunction in Aquarius but 7th house.

Raven black hair is represented by Ketu/south node in astrology. Perhaps Pluto as well. We´re you calling in your muse?
Jul 26, 2022 - 19:44
Sun Sign - Virgorohini moon » snowski654
I can appreciate any lyrical fondness to that which praises black hair. Metaphorical or otherwise. Kudos, dude. :15:
Feb 19, 2022 - 00:44
Feb 16, 2022 - 22:21
Sun Sign - VirgoEtherealmind » snowski654
Okay so ... in my key gene graph I have :

CLAIRCOGNIZANCE
* Gate 24 activated

CLAIRSENTIENCE & ANIMAL EMPATH
* Sacral Center defined and gate 19 activated

It makes A LOT OF sense with what I can feel around me and within me .... !!
Feb 16, 2022 - 21:54
Sun Sign - VirgoEtherealmind » snowski654
This thread seems EXTREMELY interesting !! I´m gonna look at my key gene graph !!

RA_ had already showed me this graph !!
Feb 16, 2022 - 14:37
Sun Sign - Geminibeep » snowski654
Also do you know what Incarnation Cross Right Angle Cross of The Sleeping Phoenix means?? It’s common it seems for people to have this idk but in general would you know
Feb 16, 2022 - 14:32
Sun Sign - Geminibeep » snowski654
Thank you :)
Feb 15, 2022 - 05:46
Sun Sign - ScorpioJessSezItSoftly » snowski654
I´m not sure I understood the free chart thing....🤔🤔🤔

But I want to....

I´m very curious about what you´re saying here.
Feb 15, 2022 - 02:16
Sun Sign - Scorpiosnowski654 » snowski654
How Knowing Your Human Design Can Save Years of Therapy
26 JANUARY 2021 / UNCATEGORIZED
Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn

Most people come to therapy because they’re stuck in some way. Their usual ways of dealing with things have stopped working and they’re not sure what else to do; their nervous system and coping strategies have been hijacked by past traumas. They are frustrated, unhappy, and distrustful of who they are.

Before Human Design, I would work with clients using my usual psychotherapy methods, energy psychology tools such as Emotional Freedom Technique, and other accelerated processing techniques. We would clear traumas, emotionally charged experiences, and limiting beliefs. We would anchor better-feeling beliefs and ways of being. It was helpful and effective. But we were sort of “flying blind,” as there wasn’t any informed method of discerning a “sure path” that would be correct for them. If it felt better, that was a good guide, but how do we know for sure? What if we were trying to “fix” something that wasn’t broken?

What is Human Design, anyway?
Human Design offers a way of understanding how people are wired to be. It’s system that integrates elements from astrology, the I-Ching, the Kabbalah, quantum physics, and genetics to explain the wiring you were born with. It’s more or less a map to your True Self, and gives me and the client a much deeper understanding of why they feel the way they do, how they came to do the things they do, and what gifts got distorted while they were busy surviving their childhoods.

“Fixing Her Over-emotionality?”
“Teresa” came into my office to deal with what she described as her “over-emotionality.” She would be having a conversation with her husband about something important, and at some point she would lose it — break down crying, yelling, then either leave the room or just shut down. It was exhausting. Teresa had been this way since she was a kid. She felt terrible after each incident, and wondered what the hell was wrong with her. Why was she so emotional?

I ran her Human Design chart. As it turns out, Teresa is actually designed to run pretty “cool” emotionally. In HD terms, she has an open Solar Plexus, which is the emotional center. If a center is “open,” the energy of that center comes and goes; it doesn’t operate consistently. But it also means that when she is with someone for whom that center is “defined” (like her husband) she will feel that emotional energy from him in an amplified way. The problem is, unless she understands that, she has no way of knowing that all that emotional intensity isn’t really hers. She’s taking in her husband’s emotional energy, amplifying it, feeling overwhelmed by it, then discharging it any way possible so she doesn’t lose her mind. And she doesn’t consciously realize any of that.

We focused on clearing the trauma from her emotional backlog and re-framed her experiences through that different lens. We came up with strategies for how to deal with all that energetic sensitivity. This approach made much more sense to her and resonated with what she felt was true for her.

None of this had to do with fixing what was “wrong” with her. We didn’t have to spend weeks and months trying to get to why she had such “anger issues.” We had the explanation right there and could address it directly.

Fixing His “Emotional Stuckness”
“Bob,” on the other hand, came in because he felt emotionally stuck. He considered himself a smart, logical man, but couldn’t figure out how to re-light his spark and decide what his next professional move should be. He felt bad about himself for this — he felt he should be bright enough to figure out what he wanted to do and then go do it!

His design showed that he was wired to be, in fact, quite deeply emotional. At first Bob protested, but then said thoughtfully, “Well, that explains a lot of my childhood.” He suddenly remembered incidents when he responded with strong emotion to something, and his family mocked him for it. He learned that being emotional was “bad.” His survival strategy was to suppress his feelings and depend on his rational mind.

As we cleared those early traumatic experiences, Bob got reconnected to the deeply feeling part of himself. He cultivated new ways of using the rich wisdom of his emotions to help find that spark again, and reassigned his brilliant mind to do what it was meant to do.

Nothing to “fix” about him, just understanding what had happened and why, then clearing the trauma that had created that misunderstanding.

It Might Have Been Helpful to Know…
And just the other day I was listening to an interview with a highly successful investment broker. He talked about the pressure, the continuous anxiety he felt even while achieving obvious and clear success. His turning point was when he realized that he had good pattern recognition and intuition, and that’s where his successful decisions came from. He had spent years trying to do it like others did it, not quite trusting his way of doing it — hence the anxiety.

Think of all the suffering he might have avoided if he had known that all along!

Powerful Clarity and Transformative Relief
In my practice, I run everyone’s design, if they’re willing. For me, it’s powerfully helpful to understand how people are wired to be, and how that lines up with the issues they struggle with. It gives a language to their experiences, a powerful re-frame, and a sureness to our path.

What gives both the client and me even more confidence in that path is the resonance that occurs when we articulate an aspect of their design. When they get a reading, I tell people that it’s unlikely they will say, “Wow, I never knew that!” while it’s highly likely they will say, “Ahhh. That’s what that is.” It’s relief, not revelation. But that relief in itself can be revelatory — it can be life-changing.

In Human Design, there are nine energy centers, each with their own function and frequency. Depending on your design, they may be “defined” or “undefined,” and while either one of those is not better than the other, there are implications for you depending on what it is. Understanding how these centers operate for you and interact with each other is incredibly helpful in understanding how to be yourself, and how to trust who you are.

And beyond the centers are deeper layers that reveal how you’re wired in greater detail. They all fit together in a beautiful integration that makes a perfect You. But we get so conditioned to try to fit into other people’s ways of doing and being, that we lose our connection to the perfect design that is us.

I use all of it in my work, and it is so magical and wonderful to witness that resonating shift when people realize, “hey — maybe there actually is nothing wrong with me.”

http://marthadelafield.com/how-know…

*************************Tips on operating correctly***************************

Energy Types (Generators and Manifestors) ask your Projectors for their perspective. Such as, “What do you see with this situation, account or project?” or “Any suggestions on how I/we can improve on _____?” Note. Only ask if you sincerely want to know.
Projectors can be very assertive in advice-giving. If that happens too often, inform them respectfully by saying; “Hey, this works a lot better for me if you would give me feedback this way or like that way.”
Be mindful that a Projector’s energy depends on the recognition and flow from the energy Types. Be aware if you have the power and desire to support your Projector, be it in an intimate relationship or work projects. Keep them informed when your energy focus changes or you need to discuss ways to improve on it.

When Generators live by their strategy, wait to respond, they have plenty of energy to flow to Projectors.

They also need to remember to disconnect from time to time to make sure they are not over-doing or over-giving to the needs of Projectors. Generators can get burnt out and stuck when they don’t take time to reset and recharge their energy – away from the influence of Projectors. To have a more balanced and healthy relationship, mark your calendar to include some weekend time just for you.

Generators love being asked yes/no questions. They respond best when asked – Do you have the energy for this? Is this a good time to ___? Would you like to do or go to ______? Of course, these yes/no questions can be followed up with a dialog to get out the details. The life force energy (Sacral Center) works best when it has something in the NOW to respond to.

The Projector function is to guide and direct others.
Have you ever experienced being with a Projector who is overly eager to assist or get involved with your process or progress?

When Projectors are pushy, they can lose their effectiveness as a leader as well as their vitality. Projectors focus on how others’ are progressing more than their own. Too much focus on others before themselves brings is draining and can lead to bitterness.

To avoid this dilemma, the Projectors approach to relationships is quite different.
Where the Generator can ask and invite, the Projector approach is to be silent and notice before they engage. Undoubtedly, a Projector knows best. They’re gifted with keen intelligence, a sense of people, and an ability to read an environment for successful outcomes. When they feel secure in their knowledge, they can create more win-win experiences.

Final Reminders, Projectors:

You know what you know about a situation or person. TRUST in your understanding and be patient for others to catch up with your insights.
Avoid the quicksand of busyness and doing-ness. This is not your style.
At work or in a group setting, take your time at the onset to notice the feel of the room. Observe and consider, is this the right environment and people for you?
Your best allies come from those who have you feel seen for your gifts.
Though Father Knows Best is more like a fairy tale than our modern world, use this metaphor as your template for group.

https://www.alignwithyourdesign.com/…

If You Are a GENERATOR . . .
If you’re not waiting for life to “come to you” and then responding to it so you know if you should pursue something or not, you are going to experience frustration.

It’s likely that you’ve been going in a lot of wrong directions until now, trying to “just go do it” like we’re taught by our society. Problem is… that’s just not correct for you. Hence, the wrong directions and the frustration.

Sadly, our closest relationships often bear the brunt of this frustration. When you recognize and follow your inner guidance, you’ll have less frustration spilling over onto others. And recognizing that the frustration you feel is just energy can also help you minimize its impact on others.

Your brain will often work hard to try and figure out the right answers for you, but that is NOT where YOU want to be making your decisions and choices. That’s what your Sacral Center (If you have a sacral authority) is for.

However, frustration IS part of your personal learning curve, so you won’t be avoiding it entirely. But if you learn to wait for things to show up so you can respond to them, AND you learn to honor and follow your responses, you’ll be making choices in alignment with your energetic structure and your inner Authentic Self, and you’ll minimize frustration and maximize joy and fulfillment.
[2:09 PM]
You also need to be active enough during your day to be physically tired when you go to bed. It’s as if you wake up each morning with a full tank of gas, and you need to use it all before you sleep. Then you wake up with a new full tank the next day and do it all again. If you’re not sleeping well, try getting more physical activity. This is especially true for Generator children, many of whom are incorrectly diagnosed with ADD or ADHD.

Generators
This Type has sustainable energy for doing, and doing, and doing. This is powerful life force and work force energy. Generators are designed to have a “full tank of gas” every morning and to use up that energy before they go to bed.

Although their energy is sustainable, it is not inexhaustible. Generators can and do burn out if they’re not living true to their Type.

Here are some ways that Generators can lose energy or burn out:
• Not loving the work they do, or the people they’re with
• Not getting enough physical activity during the day (sedentary lifestyles are hard on Generators)
• Not following their Sacral guidance (gut feelings) about what to do and when to do it
• Pushing themselves too hard and not resting when their energy needs recharging

Generators are designed to do work they love and to master it. Read more about being a Generator here.
Feb 12, 2022 - 06:34
Sun Sign - Scorpiosnowski654 » snowski654
^^^^^^PSYCHIC HEALING^^^^^^

The Hawaiian ho’oponopono prayer:

“I’M SORRY, PLEASE FORGIVE ME, THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU”

Loving each other and loving yourself is kind of the same thing.

When you focus on healing the past, you help heal your life right here, right now. When you right any wrongs in your thinking, you adjust and amend problems in the physical realm.

As above, so below.

If I, my family, relatives, and ancestors have offended you, your family, relatives, and ancestors in thoughts, words, deeds, and actions from the beginning of our creation to the present, we ask your forgiveness.

Let this cleanse, purify, release, cut all the negative memories, blocks, energies, and vibrations and transmute these unwanted energies into pure light ……….

As it is said, it is done, and so it is.

The practice of Ho’oponopono helps you understand and heal the experiences in your life that you’ve “attracted” or participated in, or have been affected by.

“In common with other shamanic traditions, the Hawaiian tradition teaches that all life is connected. Ho’oponopono is, therefore, not only a way of healing ourselves, but others and our world as well.” – Timothy Freke, Shamanic Wisdomkeepers

While the Ho’oponopono Prayer is by no means a complete training in the Hawaiian practice, it can be profoundly healing for all you’ve gone through and are still trying to move through.

I recommend it!

It’s helped me identify underlying currents of resentment and self-loathing in my life.

And remember, when you add your heart felt feelings while speaking your intent, that of love. You are supercharging your psychic prayer. It is not only heard, but felt by the recipient as well. Even if on a subconscious level, the message will have a greater impact.

https://livingmarvelously.com/hoopo…
https://healingbrave.com/blogs/all/…
Feb 9, 2022 - 00:55
Sun Sign - LeoSunnyshadow » snowski654
I find it interesting that all my closest relationships have been with manifesting generators.

Some I don´t know the time for, so I put 12:00. Not sure how much time of day affects type. But all so far have been MG
Feb 8, 2022 - 22:43
Wow. You hit the nail on the head with that description!

Thanks a lot, snowski :)

I´m not surprised that I fall into the category that is a minority. I have always been the "odd one out" in terms of my beliefs and how I generally feel about things.. I don´t go along to get along with anything or anyone if it doesn´t feel right or make sense.

thank you again, really fascinating to hear yourself described so accurately and also the thing about other´s aura´s is a very wise tip.. I need to keep that in mind.
Feb 8, 2022 - 21:37
This seems to be your thing, snowski, what can you tell me about manifestors? from what I have read here and there it seems to represent a big chunk of me. Mostly the aspects of not being easily persuaded by others etc.. especially when the others are not logical and come ill-equipped in the rationale dept.

In essence someone not willing to be controlled.
Feb 8, 2022 - 10:53
Sun Sign - AquariusDirtyaquarium » snowski654
Actually just started reading about this like a week ago do the defined parts with different colours mean anything ? And also why do some lines connect and some only go halfway ?
Feb 8, 2022 - 09:40
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
Page 1 / 2
« previous   next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »