Home > Forum > User's posts
Discussions:
Search for:

Scorpiosnowski654 - User's posts in the forum

Jul 27, 2022 - 05:24
Sun Sign - Scorpiosnowski654 » LotusStar
Thanks,

Wait, what? I´ve got Merc Venus conjunct? What chart are you using? I don´t see it..

"Calling in my muse?"

I haven´t intentionally called upon any muses. It seems to be more of an aspecting transit that enhances my ability at times, so it seems. Its not normally something I can pull off on the fly, it just comes and it goes...
Display entire topic: From start | From latest post »
Feb 19, 2022 - 00:30
General Astrology: Astro-Sex
Sun Sign - Scorpiosnowski654 » rohini moon
Hey,

What site do you use for charting compatibility?

I´ve been using http://ascloud.astrosage.com/ but it seems like the first time I do one it gives one score, then the next day If I go back to look it´s a completely different score? I´m not sure what going on with it but, just wondering if there´s a better program out there I could use?
Feb 16, 2022 - 15:00
Sun Sign - Scorpiosnowski654 » beep
The Right Angle Cross of the Sleeping Phoenix 2
20 (The Now) 34 (Power) 55 (Spirit) 59 (Sexuality)
The energy you carry is about being busy. It doesn´t matter what you are doing, you just know that being busy is what you need to be. There is a strong degree of individualism in this energy and from that you can derive strength or aloneness, joy or melancholy. You can be busy and be happy or be busy with your sadness. Finding the happiness is up to you.
https://loveyourhumandesign.com/inc…

Seems you have 3 emotion waves going on. When your down, your not likely wishing to be around others, no? Maybe take a rain check. Finding someone who connects your split definition will seem more right for you I´m sure.

The Emotional Waves of the Solar Plexus
In the Human Design system a defined Solar Plexus is powered by waves of energy that rise towards joy and happiness and fall towards sadness and despair. There are three types of waves and they each behave a bit differently. The truth is that whether we have an emotional wave or not we are all impacted by emotions as we interact with others. Here is a newer take on an old classic song Emotion. To understand how emotions flow, here is an overview of the three waves and a chart highlighting the connections called channels that they make to the other centers.

Tribal Wave

The Tribal Wave is the mildest of the three waves. The emotional feeling that is part of this wave flows up and down in a gentle way and most people may not even notice its flow. It can often work like a ratchet within family or community relationships. For example, someone in your group/family may do something that irritates you. The first several times you brush it off and ignore it. However over time it builds up an emotional charge until the wave cannot sustain it any longer and it snaps, coming into expression in the form of an outburst like “Stop doing that!’. It also might take the form of disconnection or distancing from the iritant person like a timeout. In a more severe cases it could result in a complete disassociation from the person or the group. This is a tribal energy and the connection demands that to be part of the tribe we live by tribal rules or we get out of that tribe.

Individual Wave

The Individual wave is the most dramatic wave of the three. This wave travels in big swings up toward joy and euphoria and big swings down to pain, saddness and despair. These swings are rhythmic and vary in length depending on the individual. An up and down cycle can range from daily to yearly with most falling somewhere in between. One of the struggles of this wave is at the bottom it can feel like it is never going to come back up. Too much mental focus on this can actually prolong or create a stuck pattern in the down cycle. It is important for someone with this wave to understand it will go up and down and if you are down the up side is on its way.

Collective Wave

The Collective wave is like an escalator. It rises and rises toward joy and happiness in a slow and steady way. But this energy is not sustainable and like a bubble it pops, falling abruptly down to sadness and sorrow. The bottom of this wave does not last long as the wave begins building again back toward joy. When the wave drops it can lead one to question what happened. In relationship it might be the question of “Did I say something wrong?”. But in the case of this wave it is just energy that has run its course and needs to drop back to rebuild again.

https://loveyourhumandesign.com/the…
Feb 16, 2022 - 01:03
Sun Sign - Scorpiosnowski654 » beep
Looking at your human design chart, you have a split definition. You also
have a Hermit-Opportunist (2/4) Profile. If you look at my post here, you can read about some of the other dynamics that you may find interesting: https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…

Name beep
Birth Data (Local) 22nd May 1997 @ 12:02 PM in Brooklyn, Kings, USA - New York
Time zone EDT (GMT - 4:00)
Birth Data (UTC) 22nd May 1997 @ 4:02 PM
Design Date (UTC) 22nd February 1997 @ 4:24 AM
Type Manifesting Generator
Strategy To Respond
Not-Self Theme Frustration
Signature Satisfaction
Definition Split
Authority Solar Plexus - Emotional
Profile Hermit - Opportunist (2/4)
Incarnation Cross Right Angle Cross of The Sleeping Phoenix (20/34 | 55/59)

Not-Self Keynotes
Holding on to what isn’t good for you. (Spleen)
Pretending to be certain. (Ajna)
Thinking about things that don´t matter. (Head)

Not-Self Questions
Am I holding on to what isn’t good for me? (Spleen)
Am I trying to convince everyone that I am certain? (Ajna)
Am I trying to answer everybody else’s questions? (Head)

Gates
Activated 18
Collective 7
Individual 6
Tribal 5

Lines
1st 4
2nd 5
3rd 3
4th 5
5th 5
6th 4
Feb 16, 2022 - 00:08
Synastry & Relationship: Conflicting Feelings on relationships
Sun Sign - Scorpiosnowski654 » yyyys
Looking at your human design chart, you have a single definition, which basically means no one can complete you. You already feel wholesome on your own.

Chart Properties
Name yyyys
Birth Data (Local) 14th February 2002 @ 1:00 PM in Lexington, Fayette, USA - Kentucky
Time zone EST (GMT - 5:00)
Birth Data (UTC) 14th February 2002 @ 6:00 PM
Design Date (UTC) 20th November 2001 @ 3:20 AM
Type Manifestor
Strategy To Inform
Not-Self Theme Anger
Signature Peace
Definition Single
Authority Solar Plexus - Emotional
Profile Hermit - Opportunist (2/4)
Incarnation Cross Right Angle Cross of Contagion (30/29 | 14/8)

Not-Self Keynotes
Feeling unworthy and undervalued. (Heart)
Holding on to what isn’t good for you. (Spleen)
Pretending to be certain. (Ajna)
Not knowing when enough is enough. (Sacral)
Thinking about things that don´t matter. (Head)

Not-Self Questions
Do I think I have something to prove? (Heart)
Am I holding on to what isn’t good for me? (Spleen)
Am I trying to convince everyone that I am certain? (Ajna)
Do I know when enough is enough? (Sacral)
Am I trying to answer everybody else’s questions? (Head)

Gates
Activated 22
Collective 10
Individual 9
Tribal 3

Lines
1st 5
2nd 5
3rd 5
4th 5
5th 3
6th 3

If you look at my post here, you can read about some of the other dynamics that you may be interested in reading about: https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…
Feb 15, 2022 - 23:25
Sun Sign - Scorpiosnowski654 » JessSezItSoftly
If you go to the mybodygraphs tab, in front of shop tab, you can start new chart in the New pull down window, and select bodygraph.

Then you can add as many charts as your like.
Feb 15, 2022 - 02:16
Sun Sign - Scorpiosnowski654 » snowski654
How Knowing Your Human Design Can Save Years of Therapy
26 JANUARY 2021 / UNCATEGORIZED
Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn

Most people come to therapy because they’re stuck in some way. Their usual ways of dealing with things have stopped working and they’re not sure what else to do; their nervous system and coping strategies have been hijacked by past traumas. They are frustrated, unhappy, and distrustful of who they are.

Before Human Design, I would work with clients using my usual psychotherapy methods, energy psychology tools such as Emotional Freedom Technique, and other accelerated processing techniques. We would clear traumas, emotionally charged experiences, and limiting beliefs. We would anchor better-feeling beliefs and ways of being. It was helpful and effective. But we were sort of “flying blind,” as there wasn’t any informed method of discerning a “sure path” that would be correct for them. If it felt better, that was a good guide, but how do we know for sure? What if we were trying to “fix” something that wasn’t broken?

What is Human Design, anyway?
Human Design offers a way of understanding how people are wired to be. It’s system that integrates elements from astrology, the I-Ching, the Kabbalah, quantum physics, and genetics to explain the wiring you were born with. It’s more or less a map to your True Self, and gives me and the client a much deeper understanding of why they feel the way they do, how they came to do the things they do, and what gifts got distorted while they were busy surviving their childhoods.

“Fixing Her Over-emotionality?”
“Teresa” came into my office to deal with what she described as her “over-emotionality.” She would be having a conversation with her husband about something important, and at some point she would lose it — break down crying, yelling, then either leave the room or just shut down. It was exhausting. Teresa had been this way since she was a kid. She felt terrible after each incident, and wondered what the hell was wrong with her. Why was she so emotional?

I ran her Human Design chart. As it turns out, Teresa is actually designed to run pretty “cool” emotionally. In HD terms, she has an open Solar Plexus, which is the emotional center. If a center is “open,” the energy of that center comes and goes; it doesn’t operate consistently. But it also means that when she is with someone for whom that center is “defined” (like her husband) she will feel that emotional energy from him in an amplified way. The problem is, unless she understands that, she has no way of knowing that all that emotional intensity isn’t really hers. She’s taking in her husband’s emotional energy, amplifying it, feeling overwhelmed by it, then discharging it any way possible so she doesn’t lose her mind. And she doesn’t consciously realize any of that.

We focused on clearing the trauma from her emotional backlog and re-framed her experiences through that different lens. We came up with strategies for how to deal with all that energetic sensitivity. This approach made much more sense to her and resonated with what she felt was true for her.

None of this had to do with fixing what was “wrong” with her. We didn’t have to spend weeks and months trying to get to why she had such “anger issues.” We had the explanation right there and could address it directly.

Fixing His “Emotional Stuckness”
“Bob,” on the other hand, came in because he felt emotionally stuck. He considered himself a smart, logical man, but couldn’t figure out how to re-light his spark and decide what his next professional move should be. He felt bad about himself for this — he felt he should be bright enough to figure out what he wanted to do and then go do it!

His design showed that he was wired to be, in fact, quite deeply emotional. At first Bob protested, but then said thoughtfully, “Well, that explains a lot of my childhood.” He suddenly remembered incidents when he responded with strong emotion to something, and his family mocked him for it. He learned that being emotional was “bad.” His survival strategy was to suppress his feelings and depend on his rational mind.

As we cleared those early traumatic experiences, Bob got reconnected to the deeply feeling part of himself. He cultivated new ways of using the rich wisdom of his emotions to help find that spark again, and reassigned his brilliant mind to do what it was meant to do.

Nothing to “fix” about him, just understanding what had happened and why, then clearing the trauma that had created that misunderstanding.

It Might Have Been Helpful to Know…
And just the other day I was listening to an interview with a highly successful investment broker. He talked about the pressure, the continuous anxiety he felt even while achieving obvious and clear success. His turning point was when he realized that he had good pattern recognition and intuition, and that’s where his successful decisions came from. He had spent years trying to do it like others did it, not quite trusting his way of doing it — hence the anxiety.

Think of all the suffering he might have avoided if he had known that all along!

Powerful Clarity and Transformative Relief
In my practice, I run everyone’s design, if they’re willing. For me, it’s powerfully helpful to understand how people are wired to be, and how that lines up with the issues they struggle with. It gives a language to their experiences, a powerful re-frame, and a sureness to our path.

What gives both the client and me even more confidence in that path is the resonance that occurs when we articulate an aspect of their design. When they get a reading, I tell people that it’s unlikely they will say, “Wow, I never knew that!” while it’s highly likely they will say, “Ahhh. That’s what that is.” It’s relief, not revelation. But that relief in itself can be revelatory — it can be life-changing.

In Human Design, there are nine energy centers, each with their own function and frequency. Depending on your design, they may be “defined” or “undefined,” and while either one of those is not better than the other, there are implications for you depending on what it is. Understanding how these centers operate for you and interact with each other is incredibly helpful in understanding how to be yourself, and how to trust who you are.

And beyond the centers are deeper layers that reveal how you’re wired in greater detail. They all fit together in a beautiful integration that makes a perfect You. But we get so conditioned to try to fit into other people’s ways of doing and being, that we lose our connection to the perfect design that is us.

I use all of it in my work, and it is so magical and wonderful to witness that resonating shift when people realize, “hey — maybe there actually is nothing wrong with me.”

http://marthadelafield.com/how-know…

*************************Tips on operating correctly***************************

Energy Types (Generators and Manifestors) ask your Projectors for their perspective. Such as, “What do you see with this situation, account or project?” or “Any suggestions on how I/we can improve on _____?” Note. Only ask if you sincerely want to know.
Projectors can be very assertive in advice-giving. If that happens too often, inform them respectfully by saying; “Hey, this works a lot better for me if you would give me feedback this way or like that way.”
Be mindful that a Projector’s energy depends on the recognition and flow from the energy Types. Be aware if you have the power and desire to support your Projector, be it in an intimate relationship or work projects. Keep them informed when your energy focus changes or you need to discuss ways to improve on it.

When Generators live by their strategy, wait to respond, they have plenty of energy to flow to Projectors.

They also need to remember to disconnect from time to time to make sure they are not over-doing or over-giving to the needs of Projectors. Generators can get burnt out and stuck when they don’t take time to reset and recharge their energy – away from the influence of Projectors. To have a more balanced and healthy relationship, mark your calendar to include some weekend time just for you.

Generators love being asked yes/no questions. They respond best when asked – Do you have the energy for this? Is this a good time to ___? Would you like to do or go to ______? Of course, these yes/no questions can be followed up with a dialog to get out the details. The life force energy (Sacral Center) works best when it has something in the NOW to respond to.

The Projector function is to guide and direct others.
Have you ever experienced being with a Projector who is overly eager to assist or get involved with your process or progress?

When Projectors are pushy, they can lose their effectiveness as a leader as well as their vitality. Projectors focus on how others’ are progressing more than their own. Too much focus on others before themselves brings is draining and can lead to bitterness.

To avoid this dilemma, the Projectors approach to relationships is quite different.
Where the Generator can ask and invite, the Projector approach is to be silent and notice before they engage. Undoubtedly, a Projector knows best. They’re gifted with keen intelligence, a sense of people, and an ability to read an environment for successful outcomes. When they feel secure in their knowledge, they can create more win-win experiences.

Final Reminders, Projectors:

You know what you know about a situation or person. TRUST in your understanding and be patient for others to catch up with your insights.
Avoid the quicksand of busyness and doing-ness. This is not your style.
At work or in a group setting, take your time at the onset to notice the feel of the room. Observe and consider, is this the right environment and people for you?
Your best allies come from those who have you feel seen for your gifts.
Though Father Knows Best is more like a fairy tale than our modern world, use this metaphor as your template for group.

https://www.alignwithyourdesign.com/…

If You Are a GENERATOR . . .
If you’re not waiting for life to “come to you” and then responding to it so you know if you should pursue something or not, you are going to experience frustration.

It’s likely that you’ve been going in a lot of wrong directions until now, trying to “just go do it” like we’re taught by our society. Problem is… that’s just not correct for you. Hence, the wrong directions and the frustration.

Sadly, our closest relationships often bear the brunt of this frustration. When you recognize and follow your inner guidance, you’ll have less frustration spilling over onto others. And recognizing that the frustration you feel is just energy can also help you minimize its impact on others.

Your brain will often work hard to try and figure out the right answers for you, but that is NOT where YOU want to be making your decisions and choices. That’s what your Sacral Center (If you have a sacral authority) is for.

However, frustration IS part of your personal learning curve, so you won’t be avoiding it entirely. But if you learn to wait for things to show up so you can respond to them, AND you learn to honor and follow your responses, you’ll be making choices in alignment with your energetic structure and your inner Authentic Self, and you’ll minimize frustration and maximize joy and fulfillment.
[2:09 PM]
You also need to be active enough during your day to be physically tired when you go to bed. It’s as if you wake up each morning with a full tank of gas, and you need to use it all before you sleep. Then you wake up with a new full tank the next day and do it all again. If you’re not sleeping well, try getting more physical activity. This is especially true for Generator children, many of whom are incorrectly diagnosed with ADD or ADHD.

Generators
This Type has sustainable energy for doing, and doing, and doing. This is powerful life force and work force energy. Generators are designed to have a “full tank of gas” every morning and to use up that energy before they go to bed.

Although their energy is sustainable, it is not inexhaustible. Generators can and do burn out if they’re not living true to their Type.

Here are some ways that Generators can lose energy or burn out:
• Not loving the work they do, or the people they’re with
• Not getting enough physical activity during the day (sedentary lifestyles are hard on Generators)
• Not following their Sacral guidance (gut feelings) about what to do and when to do it
• Pushing themselves too hard and not resting when their energy needs recharging

Generators are designed to do work they love and to master it. Read more about being a Generator here.
Feb 12, 2022 - 06:34
Sun Sign - Scorpiosnowski654 » snowski654
^^^^^^PSYCHIC HEALING^^^^^^

The Hawaiian ho’oponopono prayer:

“I’M SORRY, PLEASE FORGIVE ME, THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU”

Loving each other and loving yourself is kind of the same thing.

When you focus on healing the past, you help heal your life right here, right now. When you right any wrongs in your thinking, you adjust and amend problems in the physical realm.

As above, so below.

If I, my family, relatives, and ancestors have offended you, your family, relatives, and ancestors in thoughts, words, deeds, and actions from the beginning of our creation to the present, we ask your forgiveness.

Let this cleanse, purify, release, cut all the negative memories, blocks, energies, and vibrations and transmute these unwanted energies into pure light ……….

As it is said, it is done, and so it is.

The practice of Ho’oponopono helps you understand and heal the experiences in your life that you’ve “attracted” or participated in, or have been affected by.

“In common with other shamanic traditions, the Hawaiian tradition teaches that all life is connected. Ho’oponopono is, therefore, not only a way of healing ourselves, but others and our world as well.” – Timothy Freke, Shamanic Wisdomkeepers

While the Ho’oponopono Prayer is by no means a complete training in the Hawaiian practice, it can be profoundly healing for all you’ve gone through and are still trying to move through.

I recommend it!

It’s helped me identify underlying currents of resentment and self-loathing in my life.

And remember, when you add your heart felt feelings while speaking your intent, that of love. You are supercharging your psychic prayer. It is not only heard, but felt by the recipient as well. Even if on a subconscious level, the message will have a greater impact.

https://livingmarvelously.com/hoopo…
https://healingbrave.com/blogs/all/…
Feb 8, 2022 - 23:24
Sun Sign - Scorpiosnowski654 » Dirtyaquarium
Human Design Basics

The Human Design System is based on your birth information, through which a drawing will be generated. This drawing, also known as "Chart" or "Bodygraph", shows us the various configurations, definitions and activations of the moment of your birth, which lays out who you are as a human being. The Bodygraph is arranged into many layers and levels of complexity. Here are the fundamental layers of Human Design:

-

5 Types

Type is the main way of differentiating who we are, and each type has a specific role in our civilization. The main difference between each type is in their aura. Although there are endless variations, each type has a specific auric quality that determines its strategy, a correct way of approaching and navigating life. By following your type´s life strategy, you will be able improve your life in several ways, including but not limited to: meeting less resistance, feeling less guilt and anxiety, being more productive and fulfilled, feeling more loved, etc...

-

7 Authorities

To truly begin your Human Design experiment, you will need to know your Authority. Combined with your Type this becomes your Strategy & Authority, the bedrock of personal development through Human Design and ultimately the only information you will ever need to make correct decisions in your life. Authority is a tool for you to know if something is right for you, or not.

-

12 Profiles

Profile is another way to look at us: not as who we are, but where are we going and what´s this all about. Everyone comes to the world with a specific profile or purpose. Understanding your profile helps you understand your purpose in life. Yet there is nothing you can do to make it happen except by living your design. (edited)

9 Centers

Centers are areas of special energetic significance in our body. As such, they represent certain types of energies as well as govern the functioning of their associated organs and functions in the body. Centers are where everything happens, what we can trust in ourselves, what we should not trust in ourselves, how we are influenced by others and how we influence others.

-

36 Channels

Channels are the pathways that connect the 9 Centers, the energetic circuitry of the human being. Through them we learn our tools and skills, how we are connected within ourselves and how we connect to others.

-

64 Gates

Gates are specific energy points in our body that link everything together. They are activated by planetary positions and their specific configuration defines everything in your chart.

-

Red & Black

The Bodygraph is generated by combining two specific moments in human development. Each moment has a specific planetary configuration and is represented in a specific color, black being the moment of birth, the personality, the mental process, and red being roughly 3 months before birth, the subconciousness, the body and its cellular intelligence.

-

White & Colored

The Chart is also divided into two areas, white being "undefined", open to influence and learning, and colored being "defined", fixed and closed to influence. (edited)
Feb 8, 2022 - 22:33
Well, heres some basics that help explain your experience in life and how to perhaps, smooth things out for your future. If I come across more advanced manifestor teachings, I´ll send them your way.

MANIFESTOR
Manifestors are a minority - around 8% of all people. You are the only type that is here to initiate.

Historically, Manifestors were the rulers and law givers of the world. So many of our habits and accepted generalizations are created by and fit for Manifestors. You are the ones - the only ones - who really can go out and make things happen. As children this happens as soon as they can reach the doorknob. You are designed to be an unstoppable force that will not allow anyone to control you. If there is something you want, go and get it, as it will not come to you (be it a job, partner etc.) - just listen to your authority. You have the potential to shape the world the way you want it to be. On an energy level you have a very deep impact on others, but your aura doesn´t communicate as much as the auras of other types. That´s why people often don´t know what to think about you. It creates unconscious fear in them and they try to control you from the moment you were born. This leads you to your predominant negative feeling – anger. The secret of success for you lies in communication. The way to operate correctly for you as a Manifestor is to inform. Inform those that are going to be impacted by your actions about what you´re going to do. In this way, others will not be so intimidated by you. They may actually help you and put their energy into whatever it is that you have initiated. Then you can find what you are looking for - PEACE.

Without informing, you will get resistance every step of the way. That´s why many Manifestors, already in their childhood, resign, after being punished over and over again by parents, teachers and others. They give up their manifesting powers and concentrate on going through life, just getting by. They may feel ignored, or like they´ve been run over by a truck. The last thing they would want to do is to inform others. Everybody else is in their way all the time, so the idea of making it easier for others by informing is unacceptable. Yet it´s the only way out of the circle of control and resistance. (While still living with parents, Manifestor´s strategy is actually different - they need to ask for permission.)

Go to sleep as soon as you begin to feel tired. You can read or watch a movie for a while before you fall asleep, but already lying down in a horizontal position. If possible, sleep alone, not in other people´s aura – you will feel the difference in you in the morning. Remember that there may be a neighbor above or behind the wall and if you´re closer than your two arm-lengths, you are still in each other´s aura.

Strategy: Inform those who will be impacted by your actions. Think about that, you´ll see you impact quite a lot of people.

Predominant negative feeling: Anger

Famous Manifestors: Johny Depp, Richard Burton, George W. Bush, Adolf Hitler, Frida Kahlo, Jack Nicholson, Robert DeNiro, Orson Welles and Susan Sarandon

For the whole story explaining all the other types and how they operate see the link below.
https://humandesign.net/basic-conce…
Feb 8, 2022 - 21:48
Sun Sign - Scorpiosnowski654 » Dirtyaquarium
The coloring of the Defined Centers does not have meaning other than they are activated and consistent. The Red and Black shown in the gates and channels indicate whether its conscious for you or subconscious. What´s in Black is who people think they are. Red and black is how others see you. They see both sides. We as individuals see ourselves as just the expression of our black, the red is hidden from us. You can become aware of your subconscious Red, with internal work. Quieting the mind and listening deeply in the moments of life. Below is a Video that goes over further basics of how to read the chart.
Feb 8, 2022 - 21:00
Sun Sign - Scorpiosnowski654 » RA_
Awesome! TY
Feb 8, 2022 - 08:51
Sun Sign - Scorpiosnowski654 » RA_
Hey, Thats exactly what I was wishing I had.

Thanks for the post RA! Thats soo cool.

Wait, do you happen to have a link to Erins page? Or how do I go about getting a crisp copy of that?
Jan 15, 2022 - 15:25
Sun Sign - Scorpiosnowski654 » Taxi-araxi
Opps sorry, I changed it.

Like Astrooo says, listen to your gut instincts. Thats your Sacral authority, and will lead you to what is correct for you.
Jan 15, 2022 - 01:03
Sun Sign - Scorpiosnowski654 » Taxi-araxi
For what its worth, Human Design has this to say.

The Right Angle Cross of Contagion
30 (Recognition of Feelings) 29 (Saying Yes) 14 (Power Skills) 8 (Contribution)
Your Cross carries the energy of desire and to experience what you desire. You are the one who tries new things out. It is your impulse. The rest of us benefit by the results of your experience for good or bad. You also carry the energy that wants to say ´´yes´´. You may need to manage this tendency, or you will be overwhelmed by all your commitments.
https://loveyourhumandesign.com/inc…

Name Taxi-araxi
Birth Data (Local) 14th February 2003 @ 2:00 AM in Groningen, Groningen, Netherlands
Time zone CET (GMT + 1:00)
Birth Data (UTC) 14th February 2003 @ 1:00 AM
Design Date (UTC) 19th November 2002 @ 10:26 AM
Type Manifesting Generator
Strategy To Respond
Not-Self Theme Frustration
Signature Satisfaction
Definition Single
Authority Sacral
Profile Investigator - Martyr (1/3)
Incarnation Cross Right Angle Cross of Contagion (30/29 | 14/8)

Statistics
Gates
Activated 21
Collective 8
Individual 8
Tribal 5
Lines
1st 5
2nd 3
3rd 4
4th 4
5th 3
6th 7

https://www.mybodygraph.com/mybodyg…
Dec 21, 2021 - 04:17
Natal Astrology: Career prospects
Sun Sign - Scorpiosnowski654 » sharonanne
Here´s what Human Design has to say about your purpose, for what its worth.

The Left Angle Cross of Masks
13 (Listener) 7 (The Role of the Self) 43 (Insight) 23 (Assimilation)
As the Left Angle Cross of Masks, you are here to look at the past and give direction through your own mutative process. You wear the masks because there is pressure on you to give direction. Sometimes that expectation can make you experience melancholy as your Cross expresses individual energy that is looking for the higher love with the another. The twist is that your individual energy is about individual expression which can sometimes struggle when trying to love others simply because then it is no longer just individual. Remember that to find love you have to start the journey alone, or you would already have love. This is your mutative process that you demonstrate for others.
Jul 20, 2021 - 20:29
Transit Astrology: Covid19 travel
Sun Sign - Scorpiosnowski654 » sss666
For future reference: Check out the videos/info on this site

https://mmstestimonials.co/coronavi…

More Info: https://jimhumble.co/videos/…
Jul 3, 2021 - 20:53
Sun Sign - Scorpiosnowski654 » Cind
Heres a few links you may find helpful!?

Human Design System - The Gates of Love Defined
Love Book: Connectivity ~ Relationships ~ Love & Life

This book covers each of the Gates that specifically relate to love. Is love a chemistry and therefore an illusion? Many of us have been conditioned by an inaccurate idea of love. Through understanding our Designs, we cultivate a relationship to love in a connected way. The Love Book explores the way human beings relate intimately in connection to each other in the matrix of Design.
https://www.scribd.com/document/…

Human Design - The Gates of Sexuality and Caring
The Sexuality Manual summarizes the mechanics of how we care for one another and connect sexually. It explores the mapping of each individual´s connection to sexuality through the Streams of the Emotional system and the themes of Caring through the Splenic system. The book includes sexuality keynotes for each Gate and Channel in the Emotional and Splenic Streams, and sexuality keynotes of the Lines for each Gate in the Defense Circuit.

FYI: “Human Design does use astrology as a factor, but also includes the I’Ching, Kabbalah and the Chakra System. I’ve found that Human Design paints the most detailed picture of who you are than any other single modality that I’ve experienced. Even just knowing your Design Type can be so transformative with starting to honor how you’re designed to operate as well as recognizing that we are all meant to be different. Once you read into the rest of the chart, you’ll discover layers and layers of information specific to your unique design.” says Amanda Green. https://medium.com/holisticism/…

Other Human design resources:

MyBodyGraphs online software is a hub of Human Design features. Create, save and share unlimited BodyGraphs free of charge.
https://www.mybodygraph.com/

Free videos and such:
https://www.jovianarchive.com/Media…

Read some of the published Human Design books here, for free:
Nov 30, 2020 - 04:10
Thanks!
Not sure I could pull off the music, but I´ll try.. I´d love to be a Rock Star! :5:
Page 1 / 2
« previous   next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »