Discussions:
Search for:

VirgoLor3112 - User's topics in the forum

Topic started
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
June 7, 2022 | Sun Sign - VirgoLor3112
Reincarnation synastry (General Astrology)
Does anyone know of any astrologers that have studied/written about possible correlations or indications of reincarnation through synastry with a deceased person? I’ve recently discovered some crazy ...
April 28, 2022 | Sun Sign - VirgoLor3112
Eclipse wild line up (Transit Astrology)
Hi everyone! I’ve had a bit of hyper excitement going on over the current transits the last couple of days. I know that in many cases, eclipses are perceived as bad, but I’ve always found them to be e ...
March 28, 2022 | Sun Sign - VirgoLor3112
Hi I was wondering if someone could clarify a few things for me please? I always thought my 12th house was Pisces, as the entire sign sits in my (rather large) 12th house, but I recently read that t ...
January 30, 2022 | Sun Sign - VirgoLor3112
Hi everyone, I’ve just come across some astrologists stating that the 18th and 22nd degrees in signs are evil/bad etc etc. It’s the first I’d heard of it, so decided to check my chart. I have my moon ...
October 7, 2021 | Sun Sign - VirgoLor3112
synastry/composite (Synastry & Relationship)
Hi guys, i´m wondering if anyone has any experience with a cardinal square in their composite chart. I´ve read that its a pretty difficult relationship to deal with, yet most of our basic synastry is ...
September 20, 2021 | Sun Sign - VirgoLor3112
Would anyone care to share Aspects that were in effect when they fell pregnant? (Surprise or planned?) transits, solar arc/returns etc? ...
September 17, 2021 | Sun Sign - VirgoLor3112
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could give me some insight into something I’ve just found that has blown my mind. I’ve recently met someone who I have my Jupiter conjunct his north node, and my moon c ...
August 20, 2021 | Sun Sign - VirgoLor3112
Big moves! (Other)
Hi everyone, can anyone tell me things to look out for in transits//progressions/solar arcs and any other charts that could indicate a big move to a different part of the country please? ...
August 12, 2021 | Sun Sign - VirgoLor3112
Profections (General Astrology)
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could tell me more about the significance of profections please? I’ve just read that from next months birthday, I will be in a 12th house profection year. Jupiter is ...
July 5, 2021 | Sun Sign - VirgoLor3112
Solar return (General Astrology)
Hi everyone! I was wondering if someone could explain the significance of solar return charts for me please? I hear people talking about how it can predict certain events/patterns for the year, but I’ ...
June 7, 2021 | Sun Sign - VirgoLor3112
Karma (Synastry & Relationship)
Hi everyone, I got into reading charts around 6 months ago. I’ve come to the conclusion I have some seriously HEAVY karma to pay to many people in my life, which I am working on. But in one chart in p ...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »