Home > Forum > Last answers
Discussions:
Search for:

VirgoLor3112 - Last answers to user's posts in the forum

Jun 7, 2022 - 19:58
General Astrology: Reincarnation synastry
Sun Sign - Scorpiosrgeorgio » Lor3112
There is a crazy correspondance between me and my grandfather and my gf and my granfather´s wife my grandma. My dad even once said I was the reincarnation of my grandad and he doesn´t even believe in reincarnation at all lol.
Display entire topic: From start | From latest post »
Apr 28, 2022 - 13:12
Transit Astrology: Effects of Eclipse
Sun Sign - AriesAmby » Lor3112
Wow. This is all why I love astrology so much. I wish you so much good energy-you and your planets!!!
Apr 28, 2022 - 12:52
WOW INCREDIBLE!! Do you have big life things happening? Fated things?!
Apr 28, 2022 - 12:51
Sun Sign - VirgoLor3112 » Lor3112
The next 6 months are going to be interesting for us for sure! 🤣
Apr 28, 2022 - 12:34
Right!?!?!? I can’t even with these planets! What would POF CONJUNCT ASC bring? Just more destiny karma juju?
Apr 28, 2022 - 12:21
Absolutely mind blowing because I’m a performer and I have a final callback for a life changing job(show) today and possibly tomorrow. A show I’ve been auditioning for for 10 years. Soooooooo like WHAT!!??
Mar 28, 2022 - 14:41
Sun Sign - TaurusAstro-Seek.com » Lor3112
Probably here you are speaking of the "sidereal zodiac" calculation which people put it equal to "Vedic". Actually no; I use whole sign system and tropical zodiac. Whole sign system is the original house system that was used in ancient times even before the Hellenistic era. Moreover, I do learn some Vedic techniques and apply them to "tropical" calculation as well, and it works as well.

Vedic astrology is not or does not mean "sidereal". In fact, there are many sub-systems of sidereal calculations, and many of these systems were not invented in India (some are even European). The idea of the sidereal calculations is just to adjust or fix the zodiac by a specific number of degrees (called Ayanamsa) to compensate for some issues with the change in the axis of the Earth or the elliptic orbit of the sun not being a perfect circle and other astronomical issues. Tropical calculations on the other hand is mostly relevant to how we see the planets from our perspective and considers the beginning of the zodiac (0 Aries point) is the point in space where the sun crosses in the equinox on 21st March.

For this reason, expressions like "sidereal astrology" doesn´t make sense really. Proper term is "Vedic" or "Indian" astrology to reflect on the techniques and concepts of astrology related to India, but that doesn´t mean it MUST be done with sidereal zodiac. So, house system is not related to the issue of Vedic or Western. In fact, some Hellenistic techniques like the Annual Profection uses Whole Sign system to study the time of the individual.
Mar 28, 2022 - 13:46
I recommend using the Whole Sign system to eliminate this problem of unequal and "out of proportion" houses. Not to say Placidus doesn´t work; Some people using this system did readings for me and they got decent results. Yet, it is confusing for people like me, and probably for you as well.

As for the other techniques. Well, for progressions, I´m not sure if the outer houses (or progressed houses) are considered. I read some texts about Secondary Progressions and Solar Arc and the main discussion always revolved around planets and their location in relation to the signs and the natal houses (and of course aspects they make to natal planets, this is another story for now); Thus, I´m not sure if outer houses are considered in such techniques. Seems they are not to me.
However, the outer houses are considered along with the natal in the solar return chart to get a general idea about something. For example, the sun might be in natal 4H and in returning it was in 6H (or SR 6H for Sun Return chart 6th house): The sun is the focus of the year and chart, and being in 4H means the focus for the coming year is events or things related to the house or home environment or mother. 6H is related to servitude, disease, enemies and even legal issues. We try here then to connect the two sets. Of course, more flavor is added checking the sign and the lord of the sign.

I´m not an expert but this is how it goes as I read in some texts.
Mar 9, 2022 - 13:50
Sun Sign - LibraOj_noir » Lor3112
I have sun in libra at 22 albo moon in Aquarius at 22. does anyone know what this means?
Feb 1, 2022 - 21:35
Sun Sign - TaurusRosincvist » Lor3112
Twenty-one, twenty-two, twenty-three are all close to `22´ master number which is an evolution from being just another neurotic `four´
I have Pholus :192: :155: at the `18´ demarcation and it just means less aptitude pressure than some of my other placement!
Eighteen could be the :116: card of the Tarot!
Jan 30, 2022 - 23:38
Sun Sign - VirgoLotusStar » Lor3112
Welcome and thanks for the feedback as well :)

Sounds like you’re living out the energy in a positive way which is great.
Jan 30, 2022 - 23:13
Sun Sign - VirgoLotusStar » Lor3112
It can apparently show difficulty because of its association to the signs of Virgo (18) and Capricorn (22) which are about hardship, hard work, and also have critical high standards, perfectionism

The other association with 18 degrees / Virgo is connected to disease and illness so can have connection to health problems but also interest in health and healing can be seen. Also Virgo associated with intelligence too.

22 is a harsh degree because of association with Capricorn which is very stern but also can mean prestige or expertise is achieved after a lot of hard work and determination of climbing the mountain so to speak and gives ambition. The house ruled by that planet can face harsh conditions and struggles to overcome. Like for me it rules my 4th house and indeed had harsh living conditions and father. Its most obvious when it’s on the cusp of a house from what I understand

I know someone with their node at 18 degrees and they do get ill a lot … even sometimes random like they got salmonella and very sick when no one else got sick at the same meal

Also that planet doesn’t necessarily represent you but someone else in your life. Ex it can mean your father faced harsh conditions etc, or had Capricorn energy. If ruling your 7th house shows your spouse may have this traits, etc

So anyway it doesn’t necessarily mean evil and murder but gives respectively Virgo or Capricorn energy experience to it

This is according to the theory of degrees, it’s not all astrologers who subscribe to this thinking
Sep 21, 2021 - 10:26
Sun Sign - VirgoEtherealmind » Lor3112
I can´t answer your question for now cause I have to finish my studies first and be 30 y.o. lol

But this link may help you if you want to know how to increase your chance of getting pregnant :

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/p…

I don´t know if this theory works but I´d try it :):)
Sep 19, 2021 - 02:43
Sun Sign - TaurusRosincvist » Lor3112
What becomes very strange and spooky is when aspects between different charts have less than 15 arcminutes; A quarter of a degree or less.
Serennu and Astrodienst have bigger stocks of asteroids for the purpose of finding just what is the super-exact aspect.
Sometimes a place or circumstance introduces us to those who are mentors or benefactors, doesn´t always have to be a person! :22:
Aug 20, 2021 - 19:15
Other: Big moves!
Sun Sign - Tauruss81 » Lor3112
Moving inside your country always involves your 3rd and your 4th houses somehow in your charts.
But since you have 3rd house in Gemini, I can´t imagine a relocation inside your country -which implies a short travel- can manifest without something meaningful involving Mercury. So look carefully the state of your natal/progressed Mercury, and also what the transiting Mercury will be doing by the dates that are relevant to you.
Aug 12, 2021 - 14:32
General Astrology: Profections
Best of luck!
Aug 12, 2021 - 14:12
Yes, theoretically, the 12th and 9th house are to be active. In the classical system, Jupiter is lord of Pisces and Sagittarius.
Thus, I suppose during this year, the spiritual side (12th house) and higher studies or guidance (9th house) are active. In sagittarius, there is saturn, supposedly active as well. The 9th house placement of saturn is said to be one of the good placements for saturn (3, 6, 9, 12) as things would grow out in time after being limited by saturn.

As for the transits, in the current time Jupiter left its home of Pisces and got into Aquarius (again) and that is your 11th house, the house of gains. Aquarius is a sign of revolutionary things, unusual, and the common people, as well as scientific elements (people or break-throughs) and jupiter being there seems to signify gains for you from your social circle (gains are not only money btw). Jupiter will go back into Pisces around December I think. This is what I think - I´m not a professional yet.
Aug 12, 2021 - 13:42
I used the profections and seems this timing technique works well. I can´t remember though much about my 12th house profection year.
Anyway, a profected house or active house is significant during the year in which it is active in a number of ways:
1. The house in the natal chart is active.
2. The planets in that house in the natal chart are said to be active.
3. The transits of the planet lord of that house are to be active during this time. So you have to track that planet transits during the year and see its effects for yourself.
4. The transit of planets that are originally in that house in the natal chart are said to be significant as well.
5. Other houses ruled by the ruling planet of the active house.

Out of these 4 I would say 1, 2 and 5 are probably the #1 in priority. That doesn´t mean other planets are not working in transiting and not affecting but the lord of the profected house is like the main theme or title of the year, as they say. Hope this helps.
Jul 5, 2021 - 12:23
General Astrology: Solar return
Sun Sign - LeoKasperanza » Lor3112
For example, in my own solar return chart for next year, I have solar Mars conjunct my natal Mercury. My solar Moon is opposite my solar Mars and natal Mercury. Solar Mercury will be opposite solar Pluto. This suggests a year of intense thoughts, and angry debates.
Jul 5, 2021 - 12:16
General Astrology: Solar return
Sun Sign - LeoKasperanza » Lor3112
The solar return chart is cast on your birthday. It´s really important that the chart is cast at the exact degree of your Sun.

Solar return charts tell you the main themes of the year.

The ascendant will tell you a lot about your approach to that year, along with planets conjunct the ascendant. The house the Sun is located in will also tell you a lot.

Furthermore, each house in the chart can be represented by a month. The first house represents the first month after you cast the solar return chart. The 2nd house represent the 2nd month, etc...

The Moon will tell you you´ll be feeling throughout the year, along with the house placement of Moon where your concerns and interests will be.

Other planets and their aspects will tell you a lot about the themes of the year in general. With the aspects you gave above, for example, Venus trine Jupiter suggests a year that will be pleasant, fun, and with enjoyable relationships. Moon opposing Saturn suggests a depression, or a responsibility that forces you suppress your feelings. The house placements will tell you what the feelings will be about.

Finally, you´ll want to compare with to your natal chart. Do the solar planets make aspects to your natal planets? That explain how the original parts of your self (natal chart) will be activated this year (solar chart)
Page 1 / 2
« previous   next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »