Home > Forum > User's posts
Discussions:
Search for:

VirgoLor3112 - User's posts in the forum

Jun 7, 2022 - 20:25
General Astrology: Reincarnation synastry
Sun Sign - VirgoLor3112 » srgeorgio
Love that. 😃
I believe it 100%, I’ve known since my daughter was small that she is the reincarnation of my uncle, (she even has a birthmark on her neck, he hung himself). But I only starting getting into astrology 2 years ago, and the deeper I go, the crazier the syncs are. I’m just intrigued whether this has been studied/covered by true astrologers. It’s so interesting to me!
Display entire topic: From start | From latest post »
Apr 28, 2022 - 13:17
Transit Astrology: Effects of Eclipse
Sun Sign - VirgoLor3112 » Amby
You too! Good luck tomorrow! Please let me know how it goes! 🤞🏼😊
Apr 28, 2022 - 12:58
Externally, I’d say no (right now 😅😅😅), but I’ve been through huge internal shifts over the last 6-8 months. I’ve done a lot of shadow work and releasing karma (I’d like to think) and old patterns. The lunar eclipse next month will happen in my 8th house, (by rights, it should be in my 7th, but my first house is much bigger than my 8th in the placidus system), so I’m hoping I’ve done enough inner work to have at least restored balance in my karma! 🤞🏼
Apr 28, 2022 - 12:51
Sun Sign - VirgoLor3112 » Lor3112
The next 6 months are going to be interesting for us for sure! 🤣
Apr 28, 2022 - 12:51
I’m not sure!!!! 😅😅😅 that’s why I wrote a post! The asc/POF conjunction is happening on my natal Pluto, (directly opposite the eclipse), transit Pluto will be sextiling my natal POF, which the venus/Jupiter conjunction will be sat on too! The eclipse is happening in my natal 1st, transit 7th conjunct my dc. I had my Jupiter return a few weeks ago, with the Neptune/Jupiter conjunction on my natal Jupiter, whilst the sun was transiting my natal NN! It’s WILD!!!! I’m so glad someone else is having crazy transit stuff too! 🤣🤣🤣
Apr 28, 2022 - 12:30
OH MY GOSH!!!! That’s incredible!!!! 🤯🤣
I wish you THE BEST of luck! But it looks like it’s all written in the stars anyway!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I noticed, transit POF is conjunct your transit ascendant during the eclipse too. Mine is the same!
Apr 28, 2022 - 12:00
I’ve asked similar questions for mine too! Yours is interesting because your venus is conjunct your mc, so the eclipse will be conjunct your mc AND venus, and simultaneously, Jupiter is conjunct venus on your natal mc. Being the MC/10th house involvement, it might be a new job/career manifestation? Definitely something public? I have no idea in truth as I’m far from knowledgeable and asking my own questions, but I love the synchronicity of it all! 😊
Mar 28, 2022 - 14:28
Sun Sign - VirgoLor3112 » Astro-Seek.com
Thankyou For the reply. I don’t think I’ve ever used the whole sign system before so I’ll check that out. The placidus definitely works for me in relation to my personality, issues I have and situations that have occurred, (more so than the Vedic system), so I’ve always used it but I’ll have a look and see what houses it says I am for definite, as a huge number of mine are cusping, (including my asc/desc/MC/IC.
Ah I didn’t realise outer houses are used in some cases and not others...definitely confusing! 😅
Jan 30, 2022 - 23:35
Sun Sign - VirgoLor3112 » LotusStar
That makes a lot of sense Thankyou. My sun is Virgo also, and being in the 6th house I’m very much about service and health. I was ill (Autoimmune) for a very long time until I completely changed my lifestyle 7 years ago, when I became very interested in natural healing methods. I’ve been huge on diet/exercise/plant and essential oil medicine ever since. I actually went back to college to study it, and feel drawn to botany and making natural remedies as a result.
My dad is a sag/cap Cusper, and both our mars are conjunct in Capricorn in the 10th house, and my Saturn is in sag in my 9th. Definitely a crossover there. And father issues for sure.
Thank you for explaining.
Sep 22, 2021 - 00:04
Sun Sign - VirgoLor3112 » Etherealmind
Ha Thankyou! I’m not looking to get pregnant, I was just curious as to how other charts looked when they found out they were going to be parents. Thankyou for your link though 😊
Oh my gosh what does it mean about the warnings?! 😅😅😅
Aug 20, 2021 - 23:07
Other: Big moves!
Sun Sign - VirgoLor3112 » s81
That’s brilliant Thankyou. I have progressed mercury conjunct progressed Pluto conjunct my natal Pluto I believe, and transit mars and mercury conjunct my natal sun. So I guess that could explain the current urge to take action! Thank you!
Aug 12, 2021 - 14:43
General Astrology: Profections
Thankyou! 😃
Aug 12, 2021 - 14:31
Don’t knock yourself, you’re doing very well! 🤣
That helps a lot Thankyou. I was worried it was going to be a very gloomy year but that doesn’t sound even half as bad as I thought it was going to. I’ll try and link those in with my other yearly charts and see what sort of overall picture it comes up with. 😊
Aug 12, 2021 - 14:02
Thankyou. So for me, the only planet in my 12th house natally is Jupiter. (Also part of fortune). Am I right in thinking Jupiter also rules the 9th?
So the Jupiter transits would be the most significant for me for the year? Also, would the solar arc etc transits be significant in predicting how the profection plays out? I’m trying so hard to get to grips with it all! 😅
Jul 13, 2021 - 16:58
General Astrology: Solar return
Sun Sign - VirgoLor3112 » Kasperanza
Thank you for your input. I’ve done some digging and it doesn’t sound like it’s going to be a very fun year at all sadly. 😞 mars is conjunct my ascendant, opposing Neptune on my descendant. Sun is in 12th, opposing my vertex, venus in 2nd square Pluto in my 4th, Saturn is in 5th, opposing moon. Chiron is alone in 7th. (This is solar only, not comparing natal.)
Jun 11, 2021 - 22:47
Sun Sign - VirgoLor3112 » IntoTheVoid
I haven’t had success, but I remember after my awakening 2 years ago, I was buzzing so hard, that for months I felt like I should/could have been able to. (It didn’t happen 🤣). But my awakening was preceded by a 3 day water fast and I was at my health peak. Something I intend to restart with in the next few weeks.
Jun 11, 2021 - 22:19
Synastry & Relationship: Karma
Sun Sign - VirgoLor3112 » viv
Thankyou for your comments.
We have a lot of red! 😅 mars square mars, my mars squares his Saturn, my Saturn opposes his venus, my sun squares his moon, etc. We have a few nice ones, like Jupiter conjunct venus, venus sextile Neptune etc, but most of it is intense. Compelling is definitely a key word. 🤣 His moon conjuncts my Saturn, his Pluto conjuncts my venus. We do have a lot of asteroid involvement which is why I’m trying to delve in deeper. My Juno conjunct his moon, his Juno conjunct my MC and Neptune, Eros trine Eros (his sits on my DSC), his psyche conjunct my sun, moon, mercury, my Ceres conjunct his Saturn/mars. Chiron involvement. It’s a lot. Now all the other asteroids (that I know very little about) has blown my mind. 🤣
Our progressed chart is slightly better, I can’t remember details, but I know it had a few trines (venus venus, his moon trine my moon and neptune), my sun is conjunct his Saturn, his mars is conjunct my Pluto and mercury. Our draconic to natal is very blue, but quite a few oppositions in draconic-draconic. We do have sun conjunct moon in that too.
Yes I felt that way the second I met him, I was convinced he was ‘the one’ so to speak, but 5 1/2 years later I’m recognising it has a much bigger Purpose. So I’m no longer trying to bury it. Your Pluto/SN comment is very interesting. He did actually trigger my spiritual awakening 2 years ago through heartbreak. As for my mars on his SN, I do believe I was aggressive prior to this life. (Some of which I definitely carried over, and he triggers wounds in me like no one else, so I’m really trying to take the opportunities he gives me to heal). He’s bringing the Karma. 😏
I just have no idea where it will end up! 😅
Jun 11, 2021 - 21:57
Sun Sign - VirgoLor3112 » fishscales
Yes that makes a a lot of sense. The forgiveness side I’m doing ok with, but the trust is more difficult. Theres something her that needs to play out, I’m sure I created it myself, so I guess I just have to flow with it and attempt to control my own emotions. Thank you.
Jun 7, 2021 - 16:44
Sun Sign - VirgoLor3112 » fishscales
Yeah I agree with this too. I blamed them for a long time! 🤣 once I started to understand myself more, and recognised past lives etc, I realised I’m definitely the problem, and simultaneously the solution. Some karmic situations I feel I’m managing/have managed well, others (this one especially), I feel I’m drowning in. But I accept it’s all happening for a reason, and has to be lived through. I’m just a little bit blind as to where I have to start looking. The asteroids are confusing to me, as they seem conflicting. But I’m not sure whether I’m reading them right! 🤣
Jun 7, 2021 - 16:37
I absolutely agree with you. I’m definitely trying not to get bogged down in the negative side (althoughI do feel guilt, so I’m trying to work out the way forward with it, as I’m absolutely sure it’s my karma), and it’s been quite long winded. (Maybe that’s part of it, I’m quite mars oriented and impatient! 🤣)
I have learned a great deal from this connection, and I’m extremely grateful for it, I guess I’m ready to repay the favour. I just don’t know what that entails yet! 😅
Page 1 / 2
« previous   next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »