Discussions:
Search for:

VirgoLor3112 - User's topics in the forum

Topic started
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
August 15, 2022 | Sun Sign - VirgoLor3112
Scorpio ascendant Solar return (Transit Astrology)
Hi, could anyone give me their experiences of having scorpio ascendant in their solar return chart please? (Especially in the 8th house). I’m reading lots of negative things about it, yet when I look ...
June 7, 2022 | Sun Sign - VirgoLor3112
Reincarnation synastry (General Astrology)
Does anyone know of any astrologers that have studied/written about possible correlations or indications of reincarnation through synastry with a deceased person? I’ve recently discovered some crazy ...
April 28, 2022 | Sun Sign - VirgoLor3112
Eclipse wild line up (Transit Astrology)
Hi everyone! I’ve had a bit of hyper excitement going on over the current transits the last couple of days. I know that in many cases, eclipses are perceived as bad, but I’ve always found them to be e ...
March 28, 2022 | Sun Sign - VirgoLor3112
Hi I was wondering if someone could clarify a few things for me please? I always thought my 12th house was Pisces, as the entire sign sits in my (rather large) 12th house, but I recently read that t ...
January 30, 2022 | Sun Sign - VirgoLor3112
Hi everyone, I’ve just come across some astrologists stating that the 18th and 22nd degrees in signs are evil/bad etc etc. It’s the first I’d heard of it, so decided to check my chart. I have my moon ...
October 7, 2021 | Sun Sign - VirgoLor3112
synastry/composite (Synastry & Relationship)
Hi guys, i´m wondering if anyone has any experience with a cardinal square in their composite chart. I´ve read that its a pretty difficult relationship to deal with, yet most of our basic synastry is ...
September 20, 2021 | Sun Sign - VirgoLor3112
Would anyone care to share Aspects that were in effect when they fell pregnant? (Surprise or planned?) transits, solar arc/returns etc? ...
September 17, 2021 | Sun Sign - VirgoLor3112
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could give me some insight into something I’ve just found that has blown my mind. I’ve recently met someone who I have my Jupiter conjunct his north node, and my moon c ...
August 20, 2021 | Sun Sign - VirgoLor3112
Big moves! (Other)
Hi everyone, can anyone tell me things to look out for in transits//progressions/solar arcs and any other charts that could indicate a big move to a different part of the country please? ...
August 12, 2021 | Sun Sign - VirgoLor3112
Profections (General Astrology)
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could tell me more about the significance of profections please? I’ve just read that from next months birthday, I will be in a 12th house profection year. Jupiter is ...
July 5, 2021 | Sun Sign - VirgoLor3112
Solar return (General Astrology)
Hi everyone! I was wondering if someone could explain the significance of solar return charts for me please? I hear people talking about how it can predict certain events/patterns for the year, but I’ ...
June 7, 2021 | Sun Sign - VirgoLor3112
Karma (Synastry & Relationship)
Hi everyone, I got into reading charts around 6 months ago. I’ve come to the conclusion I have some seriously HEAVY karma to pay to many people in my life, which I am working on. But in one chart in p ...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »