Home > Forum > Last answers
Discussions:
Search for:

VirgoLor3112 - Last answers to user's posts in the forum

Jul 5, 2021 - 12:16
General Astrology: Solar return
Sun Sign - LeoKasperanza » Lor3112
The solar return chart is cast on your birthday. It´s really important that the chart is cast at the exact degree of your Sun.

Solar return charts tell you the main themes of the year.

The ascendant will tell you a lot about your approach to that year, along with planets conjunct the ascendant. The house the Sun is located in will also tell you a lot.

Furthermore, each house in the chart can be represented by a month. The first house represents the first month after you cast the solar return chart. The 2nd house represent the 2nd month, etc...

The Moon will tell you you´ll be feeling throughout the year, along with the house placement of Moon where your concerns and interests will be.

Other planets and their aspects will tell you a lot about the themes of the year in general. With the aspects you gave above, for example, Venus trine Jupiter suggests a year that will be pleasant, fun, and with enjoyable relationships. Moon opposing Saturn suggests a depression, or a responsibility that forces you suppress your feelings. The house placements will tell you what the feelings will be about.

Finally, you´ll want to compare with to your natal chart. Do the solar planets make aspects to your natal planets? That explain how the original parts of your self (natal chart) will be activated this year (solar chart)
Display entire topic: From start | From latest post »
Jun 11, 2021 - 06:47
Synastry & Relationship: Karma
Sun Sign - Aquariusviv » Lor3112
hi Karma
I don´t use those particular asteroids so I cant really comment directly except to say I think basic synnastry is the first call. What are the aspects like now?

Second, Pluto on my SN might suggest someone who is powerfully activating my past life gifts and my Mars on their SN might suggest I was aggressive toward them but it might also mean I´m bringing in lots of energy, for healing, for a new initiative, for a new take on something we have been working on for many cycles.

I don´t take the idea of karma deterministically. Whatever we once were to each other, here now is the chance to create something new out of our meeting.

I just looked at your chart..so there´s a Pluto Venus connection in your seventh? That could be quite a compelling attraction...and his SN falls in your 10th ...which means his NN will be in your home base. Its sounding like a love relationship!
best

Best
Jun 8, 2021 - 21:56
Sun Sign - TaurusAstro-Seek.com » Lor3112
She has a nice story about karma. :61:
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
Jun 7, 2021 - 20:23
Sun Sign - Piscesfishscales » Lor3112
It sounds like you are on the right track...

Try not to suffer, or "drown" too much...

I don´t know the details of your situation...

But sometimes when dealing with difficult people, it´s good to keep in mind the Gandhi quote "no one can hurt me without my permission"...

You could probably add to that the spirit of his gesture of raising his hand in forgiveness to the person that shot him dead...

If something like that can be forgiven, by the person it´s happening to...imagine the power of forgiveness...I guess it´s about being in the right place inside...

Not sure any of this even pertains to your situation, but good stuff to keep in mind anyway I think...
Jun 7, 2021 - 16:49
I never know until I get there. :61:
Jun 7, 2021 - 15:47
I´ve been observing these Karmic Readings on YT, and I just want to say, probably focus on the positive things you can do in your life and with others.

I think from what I´m observing is this is just sending negative energy out into the world with the younger generations instead of focusing on what you ca give to the world with your talents, gifts, knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. By serving others in a positive way without the negative karma of sending out negative energy, paybacks, getting even, or getting revenge, not having ill-intention, or ill-motivation is how you end that past life karma.

The highest vibration is love. And if you are learning to let go of the negatives, the hardship, the emotional and mental pain and liberating your mind spiritually then you are freeing yourself.

Step out of the box, don´t follow the trend, travel the road less traveled, and just because others may be focusing on the Negative energy, you´re the only one that can liberate yourself by focusing on yourself, getting out of those negative emotional patterns, mental patterns, and spiritual patterns.

It´s more about how you respond and reach your own self-mastery of life lessons rather then worrying about the synastry. Since your intuition really knows when to let go of dysfunctional relationships. You know when someone disrespects, treats you wrong, speaks to you negatively.
Jun 7, 2021 - 15:07
Sun Sign - Piscesfishscales » Lor3112
It´s been said...

"The lion of the law (karma) is fought with the scale. Do good deeds to pay your debts."

What can you do to help others you believe you have difficult karma with?

Astrologically, I´d consider someone´s karma conjunct your North node a very interesting, and possibly even a positive contact...something about the path you are supposed to be taking is tied in with their karma...

See above maybe?
Page 2 / 2
« previous   next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »