Should I continue the relationship?

September 22, 2022 at 17:42 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Tina95
Hi all, I have a question regarding my relationship. I really need advice as I don´t know what to do.

The relationship with my boyfriend is not perfect, but general loving and fun. So from how it is today, I would say I would like to continue the relationship.

The thing is: Recently I found out through friends and talks with him, that he did things in his past, I really, really dislike. Like partying way too much, getting physical with many girls, smoking and also physical arguments with other guys.

I KNOW that a lot of people have done these things, because many people want to experience different things in their early twenties.

But the thing is that my morals for what I think is good and right are so strong, I cannot ignore this. From a rational side I know it is normal, and it is past and over, but from an emotional side I can´t wrap my head around this. It literally hurts me to think about what he had done, because I always wanted someone like-minded - and somehow it now feels like an illusion, because my past-me never did these things.

I don´t judge his past behaviour in general, I don´t think he is a bad person, I just somehow don´t know if I am ever able to feel this unconditional love towards him again. Suddenly there are feelings of disgust, and this makes it hard for me to really "love".

I really don´t know what to do. It feels like I am exaggerating but this bad feeling won´t go away.

I think it is mainly due to my Scorpio Moon (intense emotions, cannot forget) and Capricorn Venus (loves responsibility).

And I am not sure what to do. Is this some kind of challenge for me to "get outside my ego"? Or does it just show that he cannot provide me the things I need in a relationship?

I am so confused. I suffered a lot in my past relationship and I am afraid to experience this again by trying to love someone who I just "can´t" love. If you know what I am mean.

What would you say would be right way to go, based on my chart? Any ideas are welcome.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
September 26, 2022 at 12:24
(Pisces) Tina95 » Morpheus
Well I had last year a break up from my ex boyfriend, and the relationship I have now is very, very different. So maybe this was a big journey to find clarity.
September 27, 2022 at 06:49
(Pisces) Kareem Gamal » Tina95

I think you shall continue the relationship and try to lead it smartly!
Your both charts are matchable, plus he has Jupiter in 10th house or so close to 10th house conjuncting the moon in 10th house... Try to see how good its going! , having an emergency parashot with u, in case the captin makes wrong turns through him out of the plane with it!!!
September 27, 2022 at 08:23
(Pisces) Tina95 » Kareem Gamal
Could you let me know what positive sides you see from Jupiter in 10th house? I never payed attention to this. How does it play out?
September 27, 2022 at 16:47
(Pisces) Kareem Gamal » Tina95
10th house is house of name, fame or diginity, meaning that he possiblly will be successed in works, but that might need motivations if any person had motivated from surrounders specially from those are close to him, successes will chase him! trust that, as u know taurus is one of worse place for mars its in my chart, but i also have Jupiter there that whats saved me! and its my 9th house! I have seen some of my pasts and I have found out that when Jupiter had transited to Taurus I travelled to new countries and cultures to me, and joined to university! and the good thing when mars in taurus is that it makes a person less jealous, and I always be super active when mars is on Taurus.. or when mars form trine or sextile with planets in Taurus,,,

I told my Jupiter experience so that you might get some hints about it and have some understandings and knowing it!!!
All bests sis👍👍👍
September 27, 2022 at 16:50
(Pisces) Kareem Gamal » Kareem Gamal
also he have moon with it i think,,, so it will be determination, bcs moon is emotions, safty and security,,, so he will also keep up to be secured...
September 27, 2022 at 16:54
(Pisces) Kareem Gamal » Kareem Gamal
meaning due to moon conjuncting Jupiter in his 10th house...
September 27, 2022 at 16:56
(Pisces) Tina95 » Kareem Gamal
Thank you so much for your explanations!!
September 27, 2022 at 21:24
(Leo) Zephyrin » Tina95
Majority of men in 20s usually don´t care about getting physically intimate with too many girls. For women like us who are monogamous and want to have a decent partner whose past is similar to ours, this may sound kinda unacceptable and even disgusting.

Don´t you think his attitude regarding the jealousy issue between you is toxic?
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »