I´m afraid of relationships because of 12H Venus

June 5, 2021 at 02:07 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) moongirl1
I´m afraid of relationships because of 12H Venus
Hello. I became interested in astrology at the age of 15-16, and since I have three planets in my house, I read a lot about them. As a result, I screwed myself up so much that now I´m afraid to start a relationship at all (I´m 20). Each source says that Venus in the 12th house will bring suffering, self-destruction, partners will be married crazy drug addicts, etc. A huge number of people with such placement confirm such interpretations. Because of all this, I began to ignore any signs of attention to me, because I´m afraid to get out of loneliness. It seems to me that if I have a relationship, then misfortune will come to me. But at the same time, I understand that I would like to experience love, I´m just very afraid of all this suffering, karma and other things. Honestly, I don´t know what to do anymore. Help me with some advice, please!

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
June 7, 2021 at 19:01
(Virgo) rohini moon » Sunnyshadow
Exactly. How "convenient" are they really. It´s built on illusion. On the surface, it appears that way..but by making everyone reliant on TPTB - it takes away our self-sufficiency...and in turn makes everyone lazy and unable to provide in all actuality for ourselves.. The kind of life and People were talking about had no time to be lazy, or fall into depression.. or worry about inconsequential ´problems´ - they were too busy making sure their whole family had eaten for the day. Lots of people today scoff at that, And I get it ..no it definitely isn´t easy.. by any stretch of the imagination... but the rewarding part comes in by the fact, that if crap hit the fan, they got it. They had it figured out. And they relied only on themselves to eat, clothe and take care of theirs..

Did you see recently when Texas I believe got hit with a snowstorm (questionable in and of itself..and people also had videos showing that the alleged snow didn´t melt as if it was plastic) the whole city had NO water, or electricity for a week or two? Completely at the mercy of the TPTB to fix the problem for them..

I´ve heard of Into the wild, the general gist... definitely will look more into it :15:
June 7, 2021 at 19:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » moongirl1
System message: Post has been written by user Straight.to.the.midheaven, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
What do you mean by you want experience love outside of social norms?

Loneliness isn´t perfect word for what I meant. Look at it this way: If you like your solitude how do you use it? 12th house is about being with your inner You, maybe self-examination through astrology, but at the same time I guess you are curious and playful girl. The thing is many people are all about emotional drama which coming from mindset of inability to be alone and this can be very tiring for someone who knows the feeling of inner independence.

My suggestion is to be with someone who will tolerate and protect your connection to whatever you do or feel when you are alone and be willing and able to talk about it, share it.

Regarding your current situation, I know from my own experience once you gain stronger independence we talked about earlier, you will be more able live desired kind of loneliness even while talking to people.

This is my approach to how I understand your problem. Take from it what you want. :181: :153:
June 7, 2021 at 20:36
(Pisces) fishscales » Sunnyshadow
"I would argue that the most convenient lifestyle is one that allows the most freedom from all these "things""

And I would argue that you are arguing correctly.

All these things...the "luxuries", "conveniences", things we have convinced ourselves we "need"...it´s a trap that we willingly fall into.

It is true that it´s the way you use something which is important...take the internet...it´s neutral...or money...also neutral...but it´s the attitudes and attachment to these things...the space they take up in our "being" which can be harmful...
June 7, 2021 at 20:43
(Pisces) fishscales » rohini moon
".. by making everyone reliant on TPTB - it takes away our self-sufficiency...and in turn makes everyone lazy and unable to provide in all actuality for ourselves.. The kind of life and People were talking about had no time to be lazy, or fall into depression.. or worry about inconsequential ´problems´ - they were too busy making sure their whole family had eaten for the day"

Dead on.

And people wonder why the US has the highest insanity rate in the world. Too much ease.

"Idle hands are the devil´s workshop."

Hence the whole "offended" phenomenon, just to name one.

"Merps" to name another.

Too much time on the hands, too much time to think about shit that doesn´t matter.

*Disclaimer: I have no statistical evidence that America is the craziest country in the world. But jeez, how could it not be? Although everyone else is catching up real quick...
June 7, 2021 at 20:49
(Virgo) rohini moon » fishscales
I once read that Americans are statistically the biggest conformists compared to all other nations..

was said by a French philosopher, and I agree..
June 7, 2021 at 21:01
(Pisces) fishscales » rohini moon
Probably started happening in earnest in the 50s.

Mindless conformity is never good, but at least back then, what people were "conforming" to seemed somewhat desirable in a certain light...the "American Dream" and all that.

Nowadays, it seems like it´s a race to see how fast and convincingly we can conform to the kookiest, craziest, most vile shit.
June 7, 2021 at 23:04
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » fishscales
I think youre right. I was actually going to mention suicide rates in my earlier post.

So much "advancement" of society, but the suicide rate has increased also. Id have to go back and find the actual stats on this.

Safe to say insanity and suicide are close cousins. So many hopless people surrounded by these false conveniences. Id rather die the old fashioned way. Mauled by a grizzly :4:

So, how exactly are we advancing again?
June 8, 2021 at 02:09
(Pisces) moongirl1 » Straight.to.the.midheaven
I meant that even though I don´t have a relationship, I don´t feel bad in society. There´s no pressure on me. But I would like to experience mutual feelings for someone myself. Thank you very much for your help!
June 8, 2021 at 02:11
(Pisces) moongirl1 » tomdos
Thanks a lot!
June 8, 2021 at 02:13
(Pisces) moongirl1 » OS*
Thank you! ❤️
June 8, 2021 at 07:15
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
I have sun, mercury, venus, pluto, moon and chiron in 12th house Scorpio wholesign, sidereal. My Venus in Anuradha makes me very "devotional" and "sacrificing" in love which is so true. I met this girl online (Venus in 12th house foreigner) I thought it was a fated meeting from a past life, I was overly romanticising us. When things went south it was very one sided, I was so heartbroken I went on to sharing the synastry 2 years back here and it was a very intense connection (very karmic), told by everyone. Guess what, the girl was a pot addict and low-key narcissist. It was a big loss but what others don´t tell you is time passes and it heals. I learned so much about myself and if I were to go back, I´d laugh and tell my old self to hang on good things are coming. That actually taught me self love and I had a major glow up. You "can" control somethings and just because you´ve one bad placement doesn´t mean you´re forever doomed to find love hahaha I remember I went on a rant here on astroseek on "love" :61:. Just remember, put yourself first, be gentle and don´t give that much power to someone over you, you deserve all the happiness.

It´s like one negative turned into such a big positive!
June 8, 2021 at 16:49
(Virgo) rohini moon » Sunnyshadow
"So much "advancement" of society, but the suicide rate has increased also. Id have to go back and find the actual stats on this."

Ah...this is where propagating the idea to the masses comes into play.

It wasn´t until the 1980s that this notion began to be put into people´s heads ...through all streams of media.

I remember listening to a Priest talk about this many years ago... growing up In the era of the 50s until the late 70s - no one even mentioned the word. He said in his personal life of home, and in school ...the word alone was never mentioned. Not a thing.

So how did it BECOME so prevalent?

Well... all you have to do is start putting that idea into music and movies.. go and look at how much worse it became in the 80s, all they had to do was start singing serenades about people offing themselves, and there you have it...

Of course that´s not all they did.. the media uses other nefarious means to reach their goal.. propaganda coupled with sorcery.

I realize that may sound not likely to the average joe, but it´s the truth.
June 9, 2021 at 12:42
(Pisces) moongirl1 » boyakasha the guru
Thank you so much!
June 10, 2021 at 01:35
(Pisces) fishscales » Sunnyshadow
"So, how exactly are we advancing again?"

Huge illusion, that.

We are actually degenerating. Devolving.

This seems painfully obvious to me.

Yet people think we are on the cusp of some great "awakening".

Not sure what logic they´re going by.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »