I´m afraid of relationships because of 12H Venus

June 5, 2021 at 02:07 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) moongirl1
I´m afraid of relationships because of 12H Venus
Hello. I became interested in astrology at the age of 15-16, and since I have three planets in my house, I read a lot about them. As a result, I screwed myself up so much that now I´m afraid to start a relationship at all (I´m 20). Each source says that Venus in the 12th house will bring suffering, self-destruction, partners will be married crazy drug addicts, etc. A huge number of people with such placement confirm such interpretations. Because of all this, I began to ignore any signs of attention to me, because I´m afraid to get out of loneliness. It seems to me that if I have a relationship, then misfortune will come to me. But at the same time, I understand that I would like to experience love, I´m just very afraid of all this suffering, karma and other things. Honestly, I don´t know what to do anymore. Help me with some advice, please!

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
June 5, 2021 at 03:31
(Virgo) Rosadem
Simple tip:view you map in "whole sing". :1: and Venus in12h is great. But Saturn in 12h...is not.
June 5, 2021 at 04:20
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
I concur. Saturn in 12th is a real doozie. (And the 8th from what I hear) Welcome to the club. Most of what I read about it is true for me. I suppose there are some good things about it. Anything in the 12th seems to lead to seperation/isolation. I read articles on that placement fairly regulary to help me understand myself better. I do believe there is a silver lining to every difficult placement. But i believe this one doesn´t make for easy relationships. Because it tends to lead to isolation, and irrational fears. Kinda sounds like what you are experiencing

I think one of the best ways to deal with it is to find a way to be of help or service to others, particularly to those less fortunate. And develop some sort of spiritual practice
June 5, 2021 at 06:04
(Aries) ram_goat » Sunnyshadow
damn you are growing, spiritually...

some wise words from you here about the 12th..
June 5, 2021 at 12:15
(Pisces) fishscales » Sunnyshadow
"I think one of the best ways to deal with it is to find a way to be of help or service to others, particularly to those less fortunate. And develop some sort of spiritual practice"

Best way to deal with anything.

I´d go so far as to say the first part is an essential precursor to the second.

The only way the karmic avenues open up for something good to happen to us is if we do good for others.

An energy loop.

Pretty simple concept.
June 5, 2021 at 12:38
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » fishscales
True, but probably more important for a 12th house saturn than a 1st house mars, wouldn´t you say? :37:

I think 12th house placements really need to emphasize these qualities for their own sake
June 5, 2021 at 12:50
(Pisces) fishscales » Sunnyshadow
"True, but probably more important for a 12th house saturn than a 1st house mars, wouldn´t you say? :37:"

I think it´s equally important for anyone...but maybe the 12th house person has reached some kind of karmic "critical mass" and is now forced to look at it, and solve the riddle...

Probably would be more fun to be the Mars in the 1st guy though :2:
June 5, 2021 at 12:54
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
"Probably would be more fun to be the Mars in the 1st guy though :2:"

Although maybe being Mars-in-the-first-guys in our past lives is what got us into this 12th house situation in the first place :61:
June 5, 2021 at 13:37
(Pisces) moongirl1 » Rosadem
Yes, I reassure myself that Saturn is harmful everywhere.
June 5, 2021 at 13:38
(Pisces) moongirl1 » Sunnyshadow
Thank you!
June 5, 2021 at 13:38
(Pisces) moongirl1 » fishscales
Yes, you´re right, helping others always heals.
June 5, 2021 at 14:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Well, first of all, you are as you are, and there is absolutly nothing wrong about you!
You are chosen to parcipate in this game od life not as someone else, but exactly as you.
Astrology has a lot of limitations and among things we know,some interpetations can be too sharp and cut-off from big picture.

Astrology is a good servant but bad master like anything else lower than ourselves. And we are not our placements visible in charts.

We are not supposed to be the slaves of our astrology placements and to create self-fulfilled prophecies we can just use them to better understand our inner dynamics togheter with introspection as a primare source of self-understanding.

Your inner dynamics is not entirely visible in your chart, since you have composites with people around you, you have education and so on...

So relax, do not take you chart too serious, trust your feeling, learn and do not let yourself to fear.
June 5, 2021 at 14:43
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin'
It´s true; Venus in the 12th house may not be the luckiest in love. But, also - everything starts with ourselves. When you deem yourself worthy of the love you deserve (and act accordingly) trust me you will find it.

I know, it´s not an easy journey (I have mine in Pisces in the 12th, so kind of a double whammy..!). I have a bunch of other planets in the 12th house also so I suppose I should be ´qualified´ enough to answer... 12th house may never be easy. BUT: I don´t think it´s ´impossible´ either. I´ve seen several people with 12th house placements, including Venus, being successful and happy.

Remember also the gifts of the 12th house - compassion, selflessness, spirituality. (Venus is exalted in Pisces - so is it in the 12th also ´accidently dignified´ ?) Venus in the 12th can be very devoted and sacrificial in love. Just make sure that these same qualities don´t act against you. Be extra careful, and be very aware of your boundaries. I think with this placement there exists possibly exists the tendency to over-idealize people; so make sure you don´t create your own trap.

Well. Maybe this was not the answer you were looking for. But I wish you best of luck on your journey 💓
June 5, 2021 at 15:51
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » ram_goat
Thanks Ram,

Its been a tough riddle to crack. Not that ive actually cracked it, but getting better at it
June 5, 2021 at 17:43
(Libra) Libra1003
I have this placement with an ex-lover of mine. He is the Venus and I am the 12th house person. It´s very complicated. I do often wonder if he´s being honest with me. I love him very much and even though we didn´t talk for years, I still thought of him. Now he is back in my life but will never tell me his feelings for me. I always feel there is something deeper between us but wonder if maybe I am delusional. He sought me out a few times over the years and I ignored it because I was unavailable. Now I know I can´t let it go because he´s back in my life.

Very difficult placement being the 12th house person, although I have read about Venus person also loving the 12th house person. I wish I could offer more insight.
June 5, 2021 at 17:46
(Libra) Libra1003 » Libra1003
Sorry, I was talking about synastry with someone, I just realized you meant your own placement with Venus in 12th house. Still trying to learn!
June 5, 2021 at 22:18
(Pisces) moongirl1 » Moon_Queen
Yes, you are absolutely right, thank you!
June 5, 2021 at 22:20
(Pisces) moongirl1 » Ways_of_Leavin'
Yes, it is really hard, but for me the main thing is the hope that love will not destroy me as a person.
June 5, 2021 at 22:21
(Pisces) moongirl1 » Libra1003
This is interesting, thank you!
June 5, 2021 at 23:57
(Virgo) rohini moon
Got Saturn in the 12th in Libra. Lord of the 12th - Venus - is in my 11th house. What I have come to see, with my Saturnian lessons is that my gains come from losses. A double-edged sword, really.

So in the end, renouncing lay life or surrendering (something Saturn demands of us, especially in the house of loss.) becomes a viable option... if you bring down the amount of needs/wants, the amount of things that can be taken away from you diminishes. Surrendering on your own, before it´s taken away from you, lessons the blow.

I also have mars in the first house in Scorpio. So, if you read it through the ´natural zodiac´ having Saturn in the 12th - is a lot like having Saturn in Pisces. Spirituality, the seeking of spiritual avenues, divinity... the earthly realm is just a haven for living in the shackles of materialism. I believe in my heart of hearts, that Saturn in the 12th, is truly about renouncing the earthly realm and seeking the divine.
June 6, 2021 at 12:48
(Pisces) fishscales » rohini moon
"I believe in my heart of hearts, that Saturn in the 12th, is truly about renouncing the earthly realm and seeking the divine."

I get what you´re saying here...but we need to be careful about renouncing the physical world entirely...

Remember what happened to Buddha when he decided to completely renounce the world, meditate constantly, and sustain himself one one grain of rice a day...

He almost died...

Then he realized, "what good is all this spiritual knowledge if I´m dead and can´t help people with it?"

The spiritual and the earthly and practical should support eachother...

Astrologically, I think this is the lesson of the Virgo/Pisces axis...

I think that Buddha story also really illustrates the 12th house south node /6th house north node conundrum. Having a 12th house south node doesn´t mean "don´t pursue spiritual matters" (I don´t think the universe would dispense such poor advice), it means don´t pursue spiritual matters at the expense of attending to the basic needs of health, hygiene, and the daily things we need to do to sustain ourselves...that the worldly matters of the 6th and the unworldly matters of the 12th serve and support eachother...one is useless without the other...
June 6, 2021 at 12:52
(Gemini) AmberMoon
I don´t instantly see this negative undertone for relationships in the chart. And maybe that´s just positive me 🙂.

Your 7th house is where your relationships are. Chiron is there. There is healing to be gotten from a relationship, so why would you run from it.

And the ruler of that 7th house, Jupiter, is in the 12th.
Combining the sign of your 7th house, Sagittarius (foreign) with 12th house (distant lands) adds up to long distance relationships or finding that special someone in another country.

That as such shouldn´t have to be bad.

Are your experiences so far pushing you in that direction?
June 6, 2021 at 14:18
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » rohini moon
" I believe in my heart of hearts, that Saturn in the 12th, is truly about renouncing the earthly realm and seeking the divine."

I think theres alot of truth to this. A couple times already i tried to renounce the world. But came back. Now im up to my neck in worldly stuff and want nothing more than to be free of it. I was listening to other people instead of my own inner voice when i started down this path. I guess we all have our Crosses to bear
June 6, 2021 at 16:48
(Virgo) rohini moon » fishscales
"He almost died"

That was before he realized the Middle Way. Too extreme ascestism as he was seeking a "way out" of the cyclic rebirth of samsara. Until while nearly dying in the forest, he heard the conversation being had about the strings on an instrument being "too tight" or "too lose" and neither one reaching the goal. Hence. The middle way, the middle path of entire doctrine of Buddhism was born. He started eating to regain all his lost strength from the years he spent seeking -too hard - to find the answer on reaching Moksha.

So, he regained his normal health and strength, ate within reason for a monk. one alms bowl of food a day before noon. And continued on his path and meditated, all day, everyday, slept when he was tired for strength but not excessively. Only when exhausted so he´d have enough strength to continue on his meditational path. And he finally attained his goal. The middle way showed him a way out of samsara and he attained enlightenment and became an arahant - which means he ceases to be reborn. That´s it. If Buddha hadn´t renounced the material realm, he wouldn´t have reached Moksha. He renounced being a prince, born into royalty, to leave the palace and become an ascetic monk. The problem was, for the first few years he wasn´t trying to reach his goal the proper way - he was doing what they referred to as "extreme ascestism" - he did other things during that time besides not eat enough.. *but* had he have *not* undergone that incorrect way at first - the whole doctrine Buddhism is built on which is - The Middle Way - wouldn´t have been born.

He *never* went back to the palace or the material realm-life after that. At all. The opposite.

He still resumed life in the forest meditating until he reached enlightenment under the fig tree one night. He just figured out the correct way of going about it.. that´s all.

Buddha says all of this in the sutras. Problem is, no one reads them. Much like Jesus, the words are there, but people do not listen. Buddha and Jesus never spoke in secret. No secret teachings. Everything is out there for people to understand and read if they so choose too. Secret teachings and doctrines are that of Masons. Buddha even said much like Jesus did, that in the future there would be ´Black Dharma´ teachings - not what he taught, but those intending to deceive people as Buddha warned "they will be Buddhists in Name-Only´ pretty much the entire scope of Tibetan Buddhism - which is just shamanism. They teach the opposite of what Buddha *actually* said, which is why they never even bring up the sutras! They don´t quote or mention the actual words that Buddha spoke, because they are teaching exactly what Buddha warned about in those sutras - Black Dharma. Buddha even said in the future that these black dharma teachings would quote "poets, writers and everyone other than me" and that´s exactly what they do. They take not the true words spoken, but twist or quote others - to fit their deceitful means.

Jesus and Buddha have these similarities. They warned, no one reads or listens. Jesus said in the Bible hundreds of times to "not be deceived" he said this over and over and over again... the world at large is deceived.
June 6, 2021 at 17:20
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » rohini moon
👍
June 6, 2021 at 17:23
(Pisces) fishscales » rohini moon
"He just figured out the correct way of going about it.. that´s all."

Right.

Exactly what I was saying.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions